over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone Dose Their GH This Way??

BigBlackJack

Banned
reconstitute vial with 9ml water. 3 iu/3xday. first wake up, second post workout, third before bed. All when glucose is low for nominal absorption. So 3.7mg/day. Feeling full just after a few days running it this way.

Last edited:
reconstitute vial with 9ml water. 3 iu/3xday. first wake up, second post workout, third before bed. All when glucose is low for nominal absorption. So 3.7mg/day. Feeling full just after a few days running it this way.

I used to run it 3 times a day. Now i have settled for pre bed and upon wake up. To be honest just get it in the system ive tried it several ways and i couldnt tell a bit of difference. Just my 2 cents

Your math is off BBJ. 9ml of water into a 10iu vial and using .9ml per day is no where near 3.7 mg/day most 10iu vials contain just over 3mg of HGH and it is taking you 10 days to finish one vial.

Your math is off BBJ. 9ml of water into a 10iu vial and using .9ml per day is no where near 3.7 mg/day most 10iu vials contain just over 3mg of HGH and it is taking you 10 days to finish one vial.

I think he is saying 9 iu's per day plus maybe the 10th to finish one vial in one day.

I used to run it 3 times a day. Now i have settled for pre bed and upon wake up. To be honest just get it in the system ive tried it several ways and i couldnt tell a bit of difference. Just my 2 cents

I agree...hgh seems to work no matter how you dose it. 10ius is 10ius.

Yes Nathan I posted a decimal error. I am pinning 9iu/day which is 3.7mg of Kigtropin. Kigtropin is dosed at .37mg/iu. I reconstitute 1 vial (3.7mg) with 9ml of water and pin 3iuX3/day. Thanks for pointing that out.

I agree...hgh seems to work no matter how you dose it. 10ius is 10ius.

I am attempting to dig up a research report from GH15 that shows that any more than 3iu or about 1mg each pin is a waste. There is a steep fall in this graph I am referring to after 1mg in raising IGF-1 levels- hence the 3Xday pin. If the only objective was to "get it in" then by all means why don't you dose just 1Xday and keep it simple??

I used to do a similar protocol and now down to only upon awakening. I agree that I didn't not feel a difference.

I am attempting to dig up a research report from GH15 that shows that any more than 3iu or about 1mg each pin is a waste. There is a steep fall in this graph I am referring to after 1mg in raising IGF-1 levels- hence the 3Xday pin. If the only objective was to "get it in" then by all means why don't you dose just 1Xday and keep it simple??

I'd like to see that, if you could find it? I'm doing 5iu in each pin once a day upon awakening, does this mean the extra 2 iu is wasted? BTW would u happen to know how many ??mg/iu for Novotropin.

I'd like to see that, if you could find it? I'm doing 5iu in each pin once a day upon awakening, does this mean the extra 2 iu is wasted? BTW would u happen to know how many ??mg/iu for Novotropin.

GH15 loves Novo and you must know that. I contacted him on that graph he shared with me back when (3 years ago?) and we shall see if he can post it. The "extra 2iu" is not wasted. I stated there is a steep dropoff after 3iu or 1mg each pin. From memory each additional iu results in a 20-30% less rise in IGF-1 levels than the first 3. But some (in contrast) do not correlate IGF-1 levels with potency of product. But I do. Again- for those who just subscribe to "just get it in"- well by all means pin it all at once and save yourself the time and effort.

This sums to up. Just make sure you get the supplement in your system and get it moving. AM, PM, Mid day or what not....IMO it does not matter TOO much. I always prefer to dose it AM

hgh 3x3

I've done it exactly that way. Now I am back to 3 iu's upon wake up or if I get up to piss around 5am. Then 3 iu's around 2-4 pm. Can't sleep if I take it near bed time.
Will end up at 3.3iu's every morning only in a few months.

I can't tell a big difference

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly