advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone downsize and get far more female attention?

indeed.

also have to keep in mind that women in their 30's are generally much easier (more desperate) than women in their prime.

I definitely agree with this. Getting older women was pretty easy....but I was surprised at all the younger chicks that were interested. Most that actually approached me instead of the other way around were like 21-23, and im 34. I dunno....maybe its the look I have with the tattoos and facial hair and the fact that im a pretty big guy? The whole bad boy thing(even though im really not that type) Who knows

I guess I’m not big enough ha ha.
I get more attention now in my 40s than I ever have.
From average women to athletic women.
When I’m leaner of course plus I don’t feel right with bloat. So yes downsize a bit.

I definitely agree with this. Getting older women was pretty easy....but I was surprised at all the younger chicks that were interested. Most that actually approached me instead of the other way around were like 21-23, and im 34. I dunno....maybe its the look I have with the tattoos and facial hair and the fact that im a pretty big guy? The whole bad boy thing(even though im really not that type) Who knows
Hi heavyhitter. Maybe it's your cooking skills. You post some awesome pictures of food.
Take care.
MS

Hi heavyhitter. Maybe it's your cooking skills. You post some awesome pictures of food.
Take care.
MS

The way to a woman’s heart is through her stomach.

keep your size or add more if you could and I am sure you want to.. then emigrate.. once you do that you will realise that no gym or diet or whatever of all this holistic byuullshit that my father calls garbage is unnecessary.. totally unnecessary

Getting pussy is easy. Learn to exploit women's emotions, find a void- fill it, keep them intrigue. If your not clever enough or actually have a soul- get rich, jacked and/or famous. Blend all these together and you'll be sleeping with the top 5%. Fucking sucks right? A lot of work for a nut that last 2 seconds tops.

Maintaining a monogamous relationship while keeping your health and wealth intact is another story. If the solution to this riddle unveils its self here, pls someone pm me.

keep your size or add more if you could and I am sure you want to.. then emigrate.. once you do that you will realise that no gym or diet or whatever of all this holistic byuullshit that my father calls garbage is unnecessary.. totally unnecessary

Women are easy to get on some countries ? Sure... but if you get easy the guy next to you also gets it easy, what's the fun?

Actually, i like the hunt game, and i like girls that are not available for anyone and have high standards. If you get one of these it will make you feel very highhhh status.

Sometimes i also get off my diet and eat junk too, plus size ladies are the best

OT: I get way more pussy (top ones too) when i am leaner and tanned, way more. Big and bulky attracts another kind of woman, fat ladies especially loveeeeeeeeeeee big muscles

Last edited:

I've lived all over and landed women all over, if you want to get with the top women anywhere you gotta have your shit together if you want it to be real. If you just want to get your dick wet then it's still easier to get laid in the west than anywhere else but if you want the easier delusion then emigrate. They'll pretend for less. The only difference abroad is that the entry point for you to be usable is lower so you get more guys that fool themselves into believing that their hottie loves them despite them being a fat piece of shit making a paltry amount. These are the guys who get crushed when the girls move on when a better option avails itself. Like attracts like. Never met a guy who couldn't land top talent here that did land top talent abroad and had it last. Met plenty of suckers playing provider game tho.

What A Night!
New Bar, new peps and at 265 free drinks all Night!
Hurting A.M.

What A Night!
New Bar, new peps and at 265 free drinks all Night!
Hurting A.M.

Water brother! Make it your friend and then some cardio to go sweat it out later! That's my one weakness. I like to drink. So I experimented and found the best way to avoid too drastic a hangover? Top shelf vodka, (its ranked number two for least hangover due to far less impurities) and force myself to down a glass of water between every 2-3 drinks. Then when I'm done for the night, a huge glass of water by my bed, wake up a few times and drink it down. By morning my hangover is very limited.

I'm on the process of cutting back on the booze! But I do much better with the women when I've had a few. I just loosen up and go for it. I'm an awkward fucker without my drinks. Lol

Normally I'll hit my milk asap when I get Home.
2 A.m. last night and only got a Half of glass Down..
Bar was Juiced and Had instant Celeb status with both the Men and Ladys.
Easy to get acquainted when its standing Room Only...Lots of Rubbin, both Body and Hands on!
Still You end up with the Run of the Bar from front row for the Bands to Front row and great service at the Bar.
Win/ Win

Then Pay the Piper...
Need to Referbish for Assault of workouts to come starting tomorrow!

When my daughter turned the drinking age....and being in a soriety....she got to experience all the downsides of it.

I remember the first morning she got up after a party of really drinking.....and she told me she now understood why I don't drink.

However with youth comes the tendency to forget all the suffering you went through just a few days prior....when you are feeling fine that day.

Last time she was in town for a party and stopped by the house....I gave her two NAC pills to take before she started drinking...and a few more to pop during the night as the party went on.

She told me the next day that the pills I gave her really made a difference in how she felt the next day....so who knows? Did it help or was it placebo.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

LK3's injectable glutathione makes it fairly difficult to achieve a hangover.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Take care.
MS
Dude! For real.....the cooking got me laid so often! Chicks definitely like a guy that can cook...and theres something less assuming about asking a girl to come over so you can cook them dinner, than asking them to come "watch a movie" or whatever. It literally worked like every single time

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131