advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone downsize and get far more female attention?

I have to agree with his as well. The bigger and more in shape I got...the less my ex wife wanted anything from me physically. She was very insecure, had low self esteem, and any improvements I made made her more and more resentful. After we divorced I was actually shocked at how easy it was to get female attention.....from women who I would have normally felt were out of my league. Also......I have noticed when at my biggest I tend to attract a lot of fatties/biker type older chicks. I think when youre a larger female...you need a big guy that outsizes you

My ex was the same way. She would rather I do nothing and look like shit then try and improve myself. She got resentful...then our son dying pretty much pushed her off of the deep end.

Ended up in divorce (although I got custody of our daughter).

And the kicker to all of this....after our divorce she joins a gym...ends up getting in with a crowd of women bodybuilders....actually starts steroids before I had even tried them....and wins our state show overall.

But then she went to Jr. Nationals in Chicago and had her ass handed to her.

My ex was the same way. She would rather I do nothing and look like shit then try and improve myself. She got resentful...then our son dying pretty much pushed her off of the deep end.

Ended up in divorce (although I got custody of our daughter).

And the kicker to all of this....after our divorce she joins a gym...ends up getting in with a crowd of women bodybuilders....actually starts steroids before I had even tried them....and wins our state show overall.

But then she went to Jr. Nationals in Chicago and had her ass handed to her.

To me, women should be encouraging a healthy lifestyle. NOT trying to make us eat unhealthy and not train.

women don't see you as more attractive when you are less muscular..

they see you as 'in their league'.. and thus, are more likely to approach you.

guys talk all the time about how they got way more attention from the ladies after they lost muscle...

it's because women now believe that they are far less likely to get rejected.

of course, if you're an absolute monster freak of an outlier... things may be different.

I used to think like this once upon a time. I don't know you bro but this sounds like a post coming from a guy size wise who hasn't reach the point of diminishing returns yet. Keep training and packing on the size, only way to see what I'm talking about is to see for yourself man.

Your saying a chick finds the pro bodybuilder 250 with 22 inch arms out of her league but the guy 210 or 220 pounds that looks healthy, marketable, and rocks 18-19 inch arms isn't?:) Lets clarify I never said become a 180lb underwear model women love big guys but there is just a point where it works against you.

Also another thing to take into account is in order to get very big you are inevitably going to be on doses/compounds that make you hold water in the face and at some point an AI is not going to cut it. The AI won't combat the inevitable water retention you get on GH either even good gh even if its slight your jawline won't look as chiseled as completely off. That's why you see these pros walking around at 7% bf still bloated in the face

Last edited:
This is very true. Very few Normal females are into super huge guys. Now that Im lighter, I get more play even though Im married. When I was over 230 I was getting stuck with head cases. Sex was always great but these chicks were fucking crazy.

What responses were you thinking of getting? :D

Of fucking course chicks like a lean look...
And honestly, there are very FEW 280lb mutants on here.
I mean, PM has a lot of badasses, but most posters on here are in that 200-250lb range. Meaning that when they are lean, they look like a more muscular crossfitter and when they are bloated, its an amateur BBer look.

I sit at 265 right now and for daaamnnn sure when I'm 240ish I get more looks from women. HALF of it is just a sharp jaw look. When dudes gain weight, most gain it in their face.

I used to think like this once upon a time. I don't know you bro but this sounds like a post coming from a guy size wise who hasn't reach the point of diminishing returns yet. Keep training and packing on the size, only way to see what I'm talking about is to see for yourself man.

with how things are going, I estimate that i'll end this cut around 205-210 at a true 5% bodyfat (i'll post pics up). I'm 5'10 with shoes... and I have a small waist, and tiny joints. guess ill let everyone be the judge of whether or not things look 'excessive'

Your saying a chick finds the pro bodybuilder 250 with 22 inch arms out of her league

but the guy 210 or 220 pounds that looks healthy, marketable, and rocks 18-19 inch arms isn't?:)

I said that 'if you're a monster freak outlier, things may be different' - as in, women will probably not find you tremendously attractive.

Also another thing to take into account is in order to get very big you are inevitably going to be on doses/compounds that make you hold water in the face and at some point an AI is not going to cut it. The AI won't combat the inevitable water retention you get on GH either even good gh even if its slight your jawline won't look as chiseled as completely off. That's why you see these pros walking around at 7% bf still bloated in the face

like Frank McGrath, Aaron Clark, Jose Raymond, David Henry, etc...?

do you have any pics?

I have been involved in this lifestyle for 40 years...a dozen bb meets...a dozen pl/bench meets and 15 years as a stripper...women have inferiority issues...initially they want you...then they see the attention you get from other women as well as guys and they go kookoo...they can't handle that you are physically/visually/intellectually superior compared to them and they will inevitably go nuts...I have experienced this phenomena too many times...how many of you have experienced times when your girl will cheat with a fat goof or pencil neck pimple faced geek? This makes them feel better about themselves-for a short while...then somehow in their screwed up mind they will blame you.........kvh

Why do you feel that your motivation to go to the gym is more important than someone else's?

If someone is motivated by female attention, that is his business.
If someone is motivated by being Mr. Olympia, that is his business.
If someone is motivated by self improvement, that is his business.

It isn't anyone's place to tell someone else what their reasons for working out should be.

If you risking your health pumping drugs and being 220+ ,solely for female attention, you are a moron.

As someone who ran 2 grams and high tren and ended up fucking themselves up pretty bad I would expect you to agree lol

If you risking your health pumping drugs and being 220+ ,solely for female attention, you are a moron.

As someone who ran 2 grams and high tren and ended up fucking themselves up pretty bad I would expect you to agree lol

*boner intensifies*

At the end of the day brother, it's all about the nookie. And studies show it's true. We as men, do most things in our lives, directly or indirectly to gain the attention of women, win them over, have them lusting for us, or whatever it might be. 101 man!

I'm not saying we don't have other interests, but it always settles dead center back to garnering female attention. We go to school, we better ourselves, try to make more money, improve looks, style, what the hell ever to have a bigger pool to chose from. Just a fact of life as males.

Care to link these studies?

do you have any pics?

Exactly. Jose and frank look like the crypt keeper around 5-6 percent bodyfat. Their faces are so damn sunken in. And ifyou think Mark Mcgrath isn't using a healthy dose of GH youre kidding yourself

I have been involved in this lifestyle for 40 years...a dozen bb meets...a dozen pl/bench meets and 15 years as a stripper...women have inferiority issues...initially they want you...then they see the attention you get from other women as well as guys and they go kookoo...they can't handle that you are physically/visually/intellectually superior compared to them and they will inevitably go nuts...I have experienced this phenomena too many times...how many of you have experienced times when your girl will cheat with a fat goof or pencil neck pimple faced geek? This makes them feel better about themselves-for a short while...then somehow in their screwed up mind they will blame you.........kvh

I have a friend who is a competitive bodybuilder. He's also a great dad and good husband. His wife recently left him for a guy who takes no pride in his appearance and doesn't even have a steady job. Their divorce isn't even final and she's pregnant with this new guys baby. Of course I don't know every detail of their marriage, but the first thing that came to mind is she was insecure with my friend (although he never gave her a reason to be) and feels better about herself being with an average Joe. Just my $.02...I could be totally wrong

That's how my ex was. She was constantly convinced that everyone was hitting on me. Like really? The waitress was hitting on me while im ordering my food at the table with my wife and three children??? Ok, lol. And sure...im sure sometimes I got hit on or at least checked out while she was around....but who fucking cares? I was with her and I was loyal. Whats to be bothered by about that? It just comes down to insecurity. If im out with my girl now and she gets stares or looks....I take it as a compliment that im with a woman that other men want

As opposed to risking your health pumping drugs so you can win a bodybuilding trophy? Lol. Come on man

I have a friend who is a competitive bodybuilder. He's also a great dad and good husband. His wife recently left him for a guy who takes no pride in his appearance and doesn't even have a steady job. Their divorce isn't even final and she's pregnant with this new guys baby. Of course I don't know every detail of their marriage, but the first thing that came to mind is she was insecure with my friend (although he never gave her a reason to be) and feels better about herself being with an average Joe. Just my $.02...I could be totally wrong

you should ask your friend why he didn't pick the right woman

I'm sorry you took offense, but that isn't a reason to make up lies about someone else's doses out of frustration because they disagree with you. You don't need to make it personal. I had plenty of reasons for beginning to go to the gym in the first place. I'd love to hear your motivation for training and why it's such a better reason.

Bro my story exactly!!! MY ex and I split up in july. Divorce finalized in November. She met a guy on new years eve, got engaged to him feb 14th(anniversary of our first date, lol) was married april second. This guy is two inches shorter than her. Morbidly obese, lost his job after one month of being married, has a ignition interlock for dui's. And hes working an IT job making 32000 a year. They just got her pregnant with invitro(she had her tubes tied after our third child). Shes a fucking maniac and picked someone whos an even bigger loser than her so she could feel good about her situation

Tbh when people talk about bodyweight; I have to kind of stop and think of how that displays in real life.

I have met 205 lb monsters and 240 pound average looking dudes. Your frame, your muscle insertions, your bone structure...all plays a role in how big you look at a certain bodyweight. The better bodybuilders look bigger than they weigh.

Just a question of how you carry that bw...and where it's mostly going...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Doesn't matter how good looking you are and how well you are built, if you have an asshole personality, women will grow tried of you. Looks fade, but a great personality and good heart goes a long way.

Doesn't matter how good looking you are and how well you are built, if you have an asshole personality, women will grow tried of you. Looks fade, but a great personality and good heart goes a long way.
Pshh grandpa Pesty here talkin some common sense... [emoji3]

I'll have you know, that insecure nutcase of a woman at the bar loved me cuz I was a dick to her...[emoji41]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity