YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone downsize and get far more female attention?

ENJOYLIFE88

Registered
I'm currently about 15 pounds down and getting more female attention than ever. As much as I love bodybuilding this is making me reconsider getting big again for a while.

I think a lot of us confuse what we thinks good, (and people staring) as good female attention when its not. In my experience once I got above 225 (I'm 6'0) the size started to work against me. I never got over 8% bf either so its nothing to do with being lean or not.

To clarify Im talking about regular women....obviously strippers, chicks with daddy issues, and fitness chicks are into the bodybuilding look. If that's what your into more power to you....

Not trying to start a huge debate here about what girls like and don't like....but maybe this can encourage some young guys to get off the gas that have no intention on competing and are just juicing to be the biggest guy in the gym. Im not that guy at this moment in time but when I look at the dates I have lined up this week I really don't care. I think for a guy 5'10 to 6'1 190-225 ish depending on height...is all you need have a pussy pulling body. Anything more and the size works against you IME

Last edited:
I believe that it's true.

When I lost all my weight last year....I had random women in restaurants...gas stations, etc.....try to strike up conversation even though I am married.

One of the regular places I eat at...the waitress mentioned how much better I looked as she hadn't seen me in awhile and I was 15 lbs+ lighter than usual.

I'm currently about 15 pounds down and getting more female attention than ever. As much as I love bodybuilding this is making me reconsider getting big again for a while.

I think a lot of us confuse what we thinks good, (and people staring) as good female attention when its not. In my experience once I got above 225 (I'm 6'0) the size started to work against me. I never got over 8% bf either so its nothing to do with being lean or not.

To clarify Im talking about regular women....obviously strippers, chicks with daddy issues, and fitness chicks are into the bodybuilding look. If that's what your into more power to you....

Not trying to start a huge debate here about what girls like and don't like....but maybe this can encourage some young guys to get off the gas that have no intention on competing and are just juicing to be the biggest guy in the gym. Im not that guy at this moment in time but when I look at the dates I have lined up this week I really don't care. I think for a guy 5'10 to 6'1 190-225 ish depending on height...is all you need have a pussy pulling body. Anything more and the size works against you IME

This is a fact. It's like how men are not into the female bodybuilding look. Sure there might be an exception here or there, but you're right on the money.

Building muscle is highly addictive though, and while a lot of people begin bodybuilding for females (not everyone obviously, but most are afraid to admit it), they fall in love with it and lose sight of what got them started in the first place. Also, who wants to go to the gym to maintain or get smaller? Building muscle is more fun, and we all know it.

its a muscle fetish thing.
some chicks, and apparently most guys...
have a muscle fetish and just go for the juiced up fellas.
the rest of the population thinks big ripped dudes look out of place. in the gym they're considered cool, in the real world not so much.

I think the size is a part of it; but the progression is even a bigger part of it.

A lot of guys including myself like getting stronger, improving a body part, losing BF..etc

I get a lot of: You don't need to get any bigger! Just maintain.

Thats like talking to a business owner and saying he doesn't need to increase sales, he can just maintain now for life.

Maintaining is boring, not improving is like death (whether it's in size, strength, leanness, small improvements in body parts or better mind muscle connection.

Maybe I'm just saying this because I'm young, once shit starts breaking I'll let you guys know [emoji5]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I get more attention while bigger but i stay at a very low body fat level.
Women don’t like a bloated roid face

Then again this is a bodybuilding oriented forum not lookism. If a bit of female attention made you reconsider bodybuilding then you weren't doing it for the right reason in the first place.

If you're lifting for women you are doing it wrong. Get a good job and buy a BMW or a porsche

There was a study done a while back ago that clearly showed that the lower your body fat becomes, the more attractive females are to you. It basically stated that you can be any size guy and the lean, vascular, cut look, is most appealing to women. whether you're into weights, or a paper thin guitarist in a band, lower body fat attracts women.

I agree there have been points in my life where I felt overdone. Too built, too bulky, etc;, when I leaned out, veins started popping, even with excessive muscle mass, the ladies come roaring back. Face looks better, everything is better, even your willy looks bigger when you're lean. To make everything really pop and stand out, it's all about keeping that mid section lean as well. When going at her missionary, that's the angle she's looking down at you. LOL.

We all bulk up for different reasons, for me working out just feeds my spirit, I feel alive and like the way it makes me feel. People in general respect you more and if you have an alpha mentality, you just get it.

When i was 185 and sub 10% years back before getting into the game, i got far more attention from women. It was crazy getting random numbers on my car windshield wipers at the gym, cat calls in the street or in traffic and having all the women go silent or giggle and start swinging that hair around when I entered a room. Those were the good days.

I'm currently 225lb and 5'10 and decently lean. Maybe close to 12%. I don't get nearly as much as attention as when I was 185lb, but I still do pretty well. However I notice through the years the amount of guys mad dogging/ puffing their chest out at me has increased exponentially. I've always been a peaceful chill kind of guy and try to disarm with a nod, but still it gets old AF.

Anyhow nearing 38 now, priorties have change and I want to get back into the shape I was back then. I'm happy with the muscle I got, but I want to get back my speed, endurance and agility more so for longevity purposes than getting more women. Been on this quest for 6 months now doing only try with gh. Now it's time dial back the scale and food. Curious to see if I can relive my glory days lol.

Then again this is a bodybuilding oriented forum not lookism. If a bit of female attention made you reconsider bodybuilding then you weren't doing it for the right reason in the first place.

If you're lifting for women you are doing it wrong. Get a good job and buy a BMW or a porsche

I agree that this bbing endeavor should be done for yourself. I started getting into after my football and wrestling days were no more. I enjoy the challenges, hitting new goals, etc . But to say you don't enjoy the extra benefits of getting female attention is bullshit. And if it's solely ones own reason for scoring chicks why not. Chicks get to do the make up, fake boobs, the extreme with the plastic surgery, etc..I don't think it's wrong for a guy to get into bbing and supplement wisely to score more women. It's one life we live. We got to live it how we want and make the best of it. That's my opinion anyhow.

You LOOK much bigger when you are lean. That's why people see an actor that weighs 100 lbs but has some definition and say he is "jacked".. Stallone is not a big guy at all and in his earliest movies he was a chubster. When he got in shape for Rocky II ( I think) was when people started talking about how big and muscular he was.
You will look (and FEEL) much better when you are leaner. I haven't been to a show in 15-20 years - but I imagine its the same. The most conditioned guy wins (barring some aesthetic freak)
Reach out to TMT - I am sure they can help. Just look at some of the guys on here that they've worked with.
I want their help and wont compete again without. I am working to get into decent enough shape that they don't see pics and say "dude - really???? :eek:) I'm in much better shape than when I did the transformation contest a couple years ago - but lookin back I guess I temporarily lost all pride sending in those pics.

I think the size is a part of it; but the progression is even a bigger part of it.

A lot of guys including myself like getting stronger, improving a body part, losing BF..etc

I get a lot of: You don't need to get any bigger! Just maintain.

Thats like talking to a business owner and saying he doesn't need to increase sales, he can just maintain now for life.

Maintaining is boring, not improving is like death (whether it's in size, strength, leanness, small improvements in body parts or better mind muscle connection.

Maybe I'm just saying this because I'm young, once shit starts breaking I'll let you guys know [emoji5]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Exactly. Good post

Why do you feel that your motivation to go to the gym is more important than someone else's?

If someone is motivated by female attention, that is his business.
If someone is motivated by being Mr. Olympia, that is his business.
If someone is motivated by self improvement, that is his business.

It isn't anyone's place to tell someone else what their reasons for working out should be.

At the end of the day brother, it's all about the nookie. And studies show it's true. We as men, do most things in our lives, directly or indirectly to gain the attention of women, win them over, have them lusting for us, or whatever it might be. 101 man!

I'm not saying we don't have other interests, but it always settles dead center back to garnering female attention. We go to school, we better ourselves, try to make more money, improve looks, style, what the hell ever to have a bigger pool to chose from. Just a fact of life as males.

women don't see you as more attractive when you are less muscular..

they see you as 'in their league'.. and thus, are more likely to approach you.

guys talk all the time about how they got way more attention from the ladies after they lost muscle...

it's because women now believe that they are far less likely to get rejected.

of course, if you're an absolute monster freak of an outlier... things may be different.

I get more attention while bigger but i stay at a very low body fat level.
Women don’t like a bloated roid face

This.

When your really lean you can get away with being bigger,

Also I've noticed if your a bigger guy you have to smile. ALOT. It helps because I think people see bigger dudes and are automatically intimidated. Especially if you have a natural tendency for resting bitch face.

guys talk all the time about how they got way more attention from the ladies after they lost muscle...

of course, if you're an absolute monster freak of an outlier... things may be different.

That makes sense. I find myself looking at 6’s instead of 10’s with women when my self esteem is less.
The funny thing is though just because a woman is a 6 it doesn’t mean she’ll treat you better than a 10.

You LOOK much bigger when you are lean. That's why people see an actor that weighs 100 lbs but has some definition and say he is "jacked".. Stallone is not a big guy at all and in his earliest movies he was a chubster. When he got in shape for Rocky II ( I think) was when people started talking about how big and muscular he was.
You will look (and FEEL) much better when you are leaner. I haven't been to a show in 15-20 years - but I imagine its the same. The most conditioned guy wins (barring some aesthetic freak)
Reach out to TMT - I am sure they can help. Just look at some of the guys on here that they've worked with.
I want their help and wont compete again without. I am working to get into decent enough shape that they don't see pics and say "dude - really???? :eek:) I'm in much better shape than when I did the transformation contest a couple years ago - but lookin' back I guess I temporarily lost all pride sending in those pics.

This right here....In my offseason (220ish) nobody says boo to me.... when i'm 2 weeks out at 195 I literally have to walk around in public concealed and head down... women are ruthless.. they don't care if you're with your GF or not...... I'm not a God like Concreter (;)) but the attention from women gets silly....... Initially like most I started lifting for chicks.... then for me... I believe most women don't like the huge JACKED guy... other guys do... its OK , i'll pass...... i'll be the smaller, leaner physique guy . :headbang:

I have to agree with his as well. The bigger and more in shape I got...the less my ex wife wanted anything from me physically. She was very insecure, had low self esteem, and any improvements I made made her more and more resentful. After we divorced I was actually shocked at how easy it was to get female attention.....from women who I would have normally felt were out of my league. Also......I have noticed when at my biggest I tend to attract a lot of fatties/biker type older chicks. I think when youre a larger female...you need a big guy that outsizes you

This.

When your really lean you can get away with being bigger,

Also I've noticed if your a bigger guy you have to smile. ALOT. It helps because I think people see bigger dudes and are automatically intimidated. Especially if you have a natural tendency for resting bitch face.

I get this too. I was walking through the store the other day while shopping. I realized I forgot something so I left my wife and kids in line while I went and grabbed it. i was in a hurry and Some guy that I walked by said "smile or you're gonna scare people" lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear