over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone eat a pound of meat per meal?

So, I'm guessing eating at my best 6oz of any lean protein per meal. I could never dream of getting 10oz let along 12 to 16oz. That volume just blows my mind. I would be full for the next 8 hours trying to digest it. Some time I think my stomach is the size of an egg.

My lack of eating real bulking meals has a direct effect on my lack of having real size:banghead: Trying to correct this problem.

i eat 8oz of meat per meal. what is a pound doing for you? is it making you HUGE? i bet your kidneys don't like it. stay well hydrated brotha.

Perfect example........most people here know how big B is and he is no joke. Ive said this before protein is not the be all end all of growth. You need a fully balanced diet

i eat 8oz of meat per meal. what is a pound doing for you? is it making you HUGE? i bet your kidneys don't like it. stay well hydrated brotha.

I dunno what it's doing for me...it's been 6 days since my contest...I'm definitely staying well hydryated...so far successfully staving of any sort of rebound...I weigh about 10lbs more than I did when I weiged in...and I was very depleted than

As for my current diet I'm probably getting 500g of Protein...500 carbs and 100g of fat...I eat pretty clean...lean ground turkey, ground need, eggs, jasmine rice (6 cups a day), oatmeal, gluten free wraps, and peanut butter...probably 10 tbsp a day ha ha

I have done the 4-5 lbs daily of meat , mostly beef.
those gains were really outstanding- till I hit the wall.
I got where i would gag if I just thought about eating meat.
These days I take in 275-350 grams of various protein daily.
I wish i could put it down like i did in my 20s and 30s.
When i was younger i hated the diet now I look forward to dieting.
Things change I could shovel the food all day when I was younger.
now I don't enjoy heavy eating (even though at times it is needed)but the diet end is much easier.At my protein intake I seem to stick at 260-265 lbs.

I'm so glad my metabolism is slow and I get fantastic results with WAYYYYY less food. Oh my god man, how can you guys eat like that. I'd rather not be a bodybuilder than have to eat like that.

If ever I arrived at a point where I could not improve my body without upping the calories like that, I'd do it with liquids. How the fuck are you guys eating 6 pounds of meat a day? Everyone I know says I'm a pig, huge eater, fastest eater they know, and just thinking about eating that much meat makes my stomach turn.

I don't, but could I?

Fuck yeah, I would eat all day if it was up to me.

I don't eat a full pound at each meal, but I eat at least 2-3lbs of meat a day when I'm working. Very near 5lbs a day when I'm off. Precontest I usually eat 7 12oz Tilapia and rice meals. I have a very fast metabolism as well. I'm in good shape now at 5'9 267lbs (lean abs). I will have to add in more beef meals for my next show as I wasn't getting enough calories with the tilapia last time. It definately depends on the person. If I ate as little as some of the other big guys on this site I'd be 215lbs tops.

I don't eat a full pound at each meal, but I eat at least 2-3lbs of meat a day when I'm working. Very near 5lbs a day when I'm off. Precontest I usually eat 7 12oz Tilapia and rice meals. I have a very fast metabolism as well. I'm in good shape now at 5'9 267lbs (lean abs). I will have to add in more beef meals for my next show as I wasn't getting enough calories with the tilapia last time. It definately depends on the person. If I ate as little as some of the other big guys on this site I'd be 215lbs tops.

Makes me want to puke so hard. :eek:

I only eat a pound of red meat on Sat and Sun about 2 hrs before I go to the gym; it keeps me satisfied for 4 hours! /yummmmmmmmm lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws