over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anyone eat healthy with a microwave?

TYSON GRILLED AND READY CHICKEN BREAST FILLETS.
check if youre grocery store has them and you may thank me upon consumption.

X2.. Stay away from cooking in microwave.. Go with other options..

I agree with bigguns. There was a thread on Microwave while ago and I got my personal opinions on Microwave. I would ditch the microwave and cook your food properly and natural in the fry pan/oven which is a complete cooking process. Microwave is dangerous and harmful to our health.

Yeah, he's sketchy. What have you heard? :confused:

he has a financial interest in everything he pitches. He constantly sites case studies, and in general everything he says is propaganda to sell more shit directly or as an affiliate.

my lean mean fat grilling machine has been my best friend at work for the past 4 years. I have the jr size one and it sits on my desk at work. I cook fish, ground turkey and whatever else I can think of.

you may want to consider a crockpot

Personally I would rather get something like a George Foreman grill over a microwave if you have to choose one or the other.

Cook ground meats and eggs in a pan, steam some rice/oats and vegetables in a pot, Foreman grill chicken breast/steak/fish.

You should be able to make do.

Living off restaurant food would be expensive and a microwave doesn't exactly lend itself to the best foods.

Gorge Forman Grill is g2g, Or the Foman roaster. I love mine you can roast any kind of meat in it with veggies at the same time.

Are we talking about cooking with a microwave or just reheating? I either grill (outside or Foreman) , pan fry,or bake. I use the microwave to reheat the left overs.

George Foreman + Chicken Breast + Fish + Grilled Vegetables = MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Personally I would rather get something like a George Foreman grill over a microwave if you have to choose one or the other.

All you need is a Foreman grill and a rice cooker, try Jasmine rice. I actually use this combo quite a bit and it works very well, tasted good and saves money from going out so much.

The only thing a mic is good for is heating water. Get a crock pot!

Yep, that pretty much sums it up. :yeahthat:

Sams sells this precooked grilled chicken u throw in the mircowave for 4 minutes a breast (pretty good). Also veggies u put in a bowl and add water and throw in for six minutes. Their I answered ur question lol. First one to do so. Now im gone.

Tea. I try to stay away from radioactive material:lightbulb:....don't want my offsprings to glow.

From Wikipedia

Any form of cooking will destroy some nutrients in food, but the key variables are how much water is used in the cooking, how long the food is cooked, and at what temperature.[16] Microwave ovens do convert vitamin B12 from the active to inactive form, making approximately 30-40% of the B12 contained in foods unusable by mammals.[17]

Spinach retains nearly all its folate when cooked in a microwave[16]; in comparison, it loses about 77 percent when cooked on a stove, because food on a stove is typically boiled, leaching out nutrients.[16] Steamed vegetables tend to maintain more nutrients when microwaved than when cooked on a stovetop.[18][19][20] Bacon cooked by microwave has significantly lower levels of carcinogenic nitrosamines than conventionally cooked bacon

I use a microwave for steaming vegetables and reheating only.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear