over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anyone els get this shit at the gym ??

Unless you are a hot girl, I don't see why would I talk to you...or about what?

I have been going to my gym for quite sometime now and too seem like im a part of the furniture there. I went through a stage when I was training with a guy about a year and a half ago, that I was finding myself being really sociable at the gym. Talking to just about anyone. I realised that this was affecting my time away from home and changed it quick. I found I was spending 2 and a half hours each session there. Where now I do similar in 50 mins. It was getting ridiculous and my gains werent the greatest either. now I just say a hi and cut any conversation off there

did it ever occure to you that these guys just dont give a shit who or what you are????...."badass" or not

do you expect EVERYONE in the gym to bow down to you???

may they choose to ignore your cockiness "nice guy" or not

have you tried to say HELLO to these people who "wont talk to you"???
ill bet the answer is NO.......sadly

i wouldnt talk to you either, but that wouldnt mean im not a nice guy.
I (on a regular basis) offer my help and services for FREE.
to many people at the gyms i go to, and on this site.
i never ask for anything in return......but i'll bet 90% of the board
think im an asshole....

just sayin

:cool:

guess im lucky got a small town gym one of two in the town! Everyone is really friendly the only ones i really do not talk to are the older ppl because the go pretty early and tend to walk the other way??? But most everyone wants to come see the baby we have! She is prob more favored there then we are lol!!!

But at my gym the are several ppl On then off... and i bet the ones off want to be on...but none of them say anything so that is good!

no worries everyone I talk to says I look mean but hey why should I smile I'm just a short guy with tall friends LOL:headbang:

It was just an observation, I figured it had to do with the natural VS enhanced thing. I could really care less. Some of you guys bring some good points though. I was just wondering who els gets this? Thats all. No need to turn it into a personal assault. ( I am referring to one Post )

I stick my headphones on and just try to focus on my workout.
If I try to be friends and socialize with everyone I'd be there all day.
I can care less how anyone feels about me.
I am polite and courteous to people, the furthest I will go is hi how are you. Ok gotta go back to my workout, see ya later.

internet and personal

how ironic.....

you just seem to talk like you need constant reassurance
that your and "biggest", "baddest" and "Nicest" guy in "your" gym.
lol, when in REALITY no one gives a shit.....

if i was OFFBASE????, then i apoligize

"The girls even try to kiss me"...." I've been told I look like a badass"... Lollll... Wat a joke...get to a real gym and out of lady of america in beverly hills..believe me, NOONE will waste there dam breath to tell u that u look like a "badass" or will be in "fear" of you... Wow... Post up a pic big dog

internet and personal

how ironic.....

you just seem to talk like you need constant reassurance
that your and "biggest", "baddest" and "Nicest" guy in "your" gym.
lol, when in REALITY no one gives a shit.....

if i was OFFBASE????, then i apoligize

This was funny cause its true. I'm in the 10% that like tenny but that's only cause he lives on 'my' island.

This was funny cause its true. I'm in the 10% that like tenny but that's only cause he lives on 'my' island.

i just like him for his honesty.if nothing else you're gonna think about what he just said to you......he lifts cars up

I'm the biggest guy in my gym maybe even my town and for the most part I don't socialize much at all cause I'm always in a hurry but for the most part the regulars their know I'm the prick I look like and they will often stop me to ask why I'm doing a certain exercise and stuff.
I don't act like a bad ass or bully or anything and explain to the guys that do that their are average looking guys in here that will fucking kill you!! we have a Navy SF team training center and always have differant SF units rotating though to train with them so you never know who your gonna run across and that's true for about anywhere

if I had to point out any "haters" it would be the people who I'm rude BACK to because they lounge on the equipltment and stuff or the kids that think the gym is a damn play area

Well I live in Austin and the UT gym sucks dick because apperently the kids are book smart and retarded when it comes to lifting weights...bitches come to the gym and do some weird shit while hanging their fakelouis vuitton purse on the BARBELL IN THE SQUAT RACK!!!

SO I signed up for golds...and OH my fucking god! Weird people that don't rack their fucking weights and when they do they rack the 75lb DB in the 55lb DB section...people have their shit all over the place. Guys workout in tight UBER short JEAN SHORTS. Old dudes that workout in BICYCLE shorts and cross trainers that are just doing weird shit ALL OVER the fucking gym!

Been to 3-4 of the golds in austin and not a single one of them have all the proper shit!

And for FUCK SAKE is there ANYBODY that has a cable cross over machine that is not from the fucking 60s...

So trust me having some haters is way better than dealing with these fucking assholes that pussy foot around and gyms that spend all their fucking monies on god damn cardio machines.

Sorry about the language but fuck this entire city pisses me off!

I would love having haters over dealing with these shit

OH and at my last gym in the super small town I use to live at(which had the best gym I have EVER gone to in my entire fucking life time...including the gyms I've been too in other countries) had older guys that bashed supplements and bunch of people that bashed AAS, and GH, and dark side stuff but I still talked about these stuff before I used them(I learn things for shits and giggles) and when I would get home bunch of them would text me or find me on facebook and ask me questions on what to get and what to run and all the other good stuff lol.

But still they worked out like there was no tomorrow! Most of them were old school black dudes but fucking A they were strong and their workouts was intense, scientifically wrong but non the less intense.

I just see blurs of slobs that waste my oxygen and don't put away their weights

I couldn't name more then maybe 3 people I see at the gym I've been at for the last 3 years.

who care I guess is my question about people in the gym unless you are trying to pull ass out of it

I have been at the same gym for 15 years. So I have a lot of friends. I'm a nice guy, and many people know me and my girl friend. Lots of the girls even kiss me when they see me. Then we have the haters. People I see almost every day who will not even say hi, or be polite. A lot of the guys are natural Body Builders, who seen to ether disdain or fear me, ether way, they want nothing to do with me. I have been told I look like a bad ass, so maybe thats it?? or maybe some how they feel I cheat them some how because of AS, and the fact that I am much bigger than them. We are also on the ritzy side of town, so we get a few snots hear and there, men and women. I guess you can't be friends with everyone. LOL.

They are probably intimidated by you; you say the girls kiss you and you have trained for 15 years which would put you at another level than most folks that are in the gym.

If your interested in talking and meeting new friends why don't you go introduce youself?

Best not to make assumptions. Say hi, and they're usually cool, 99% of the time. Sometimes they want to go on being tense. That's alright too.

Well I consider myself one of "those guys." If someone speaks to me in the gym, I'll speak back. But honestly, I hate engaging in conversation. It detracts from my workout and ruins my focus. I'm there to get my workout in and I just don't have the extra time to chat with people.

Me Too.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner