YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone else basically a loser on a Saturday night?!

Yes I am addicted to "The Real Housewives" reality show on Bravo. Last night they had a marathon of all the shows so far this season. I had my Greek Yogurt, Raisins, Grapes, Oranges, Apples, Banana Chips, Raw Milk, and LBA. I warned Marilyn and the kids (with the exception of my daughter who watches with me) that I had my "Real Housewives on" please do not disturb. The weekly episode is Tuesday nights @ 10:00PM and I cannot and will not be disturbed by that time.

How does that qualify JT for Loser status?

Ahhhhhh another housewives fan. Im a big fan of the OC version but the black version of housewives sucks.

We don't even go out and dance anymore, Marilyn.

Stop it already.......you're giving yourself away, lol........he does go out from time to time and I can get him to dance with only a couple of drinks:D

When Meredith and I first started seeing each other she always though it would be fun to go out dancing. I told her "the bars suck". I bounced for years and I knew what I was talking about. She was 18...and said, "you are big, no one will dare bother you"....what she didn't realize is...SOBER people don't bother you, drunks are attracted to me like moths to a candle.

After several occasions where drunk bastards 'ACCIDENTLY' bumped into us on the dance floor or multiple times where scrawny bastards would go on at length about how they 'kicked ass on guys twice my size' .... She finally got the idea and we have found other things to do.

Boozed up Greeks shouldn't dance anyway, Marilyn. :D

Oh, man.......Lats your story is AWESOME! LOL!

LETS SEE.. WHERE DO IT START.. I CUT MY FOREARM OPEN WITH A BOX CUTTER AT WORK... THEY SEND ME TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM WHERE I WAIT WITH NUMEROUS SOCIAL MISFITS FOR THREE HOURS.. i then go back to work after they put 9 staples in my arm which i am sure will leave a glorious scar.. after being at work for about 3 more hours i notice i am bleeding profusely and need to go back in to the er.. my wife takes me this time and it is about 10.00 pm.. while waiting yet again i notice a guy come in dressed like a bonjovi video and appears to be in his mid 50's.. i watch him as he is holding a pink large tupper wear bowl in his hand.. he checks in and i notice the nurses are disgusted as he walks away..

now guys.. there is at least 60 seats available to this nut job but, he some how feels a bond with me and sits right next to me.. he then says " this just dont look right".. he lifts the tupper wear bowl up to me and obsessive curiousity takes hold and i look.. it is his vomit.. a multi colored hue of various foods in a golden brown sauce.. i say loudly "what the hell is that?" he said " i know.. it dont look right.. i just came out".. i yell "what the hell" and get up and move to the other side with my wife in tow..

i no sooner get to my new seat and he yells across the room with absolutely no malice in his voice " hey you take that steroid stuff?" this makes the security guard even laugh and i ask back " do you smoke rock..?" not even expecting a reply he says "i stopped 5 years ago.. have not touched it since.." this makes the waiting room bust out laughing..:confused:

so i finally get back to the urgent care and they completely rewrap my arm and put compression bandages around it and send me home.. so.. yes.. i had a loser saturday night..:eek:

Bon Jovi with a bowl of barf, a nasty gash that just won't stop bleeding and steroid accusations in a crowd of strangers.

You probably were exposed to the swine flu as well. :mad::D Nice Saturday, brother! I bow lowly before your shitty Saturday and admit my defeat.

LETS SEE.. WHERE DO IT START.. I CUT MY FOREARM OPEN WITH A BOX CUTTER AT WORK... THEY SEND ME TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM WHERE I WAIT WITH NUMEROUS SOCIAL MISFITS FOR THREE HOURS.. i then go back to work after they put 9 staples in my arm which i am sure will leave a glorious scar.. after being at work for about 3 more hours i notice i am bleeding profusely and need to go back in to the er.. my wife takes me this time and it is about 10.00 pm.. while waiting yet again i notice a guy come in dressed like a bonjovi video and appears to be in his mid 50's.. i watch him as he is holding a pink large tupper wear bowl in his hand.. he checks in and i notice the nurses are disgusted as he walks away..

now guys.. there is at least 60 seats available to this nut job but, he some how feels a bond with me and sits right next to me.. he then says " this just dont look right".. he lifts the tupper wear bowl up to me and obsessive curiousity takes hold and i look.. it is his vomit.. a multi colored hue of various foods in a golden brown sauce.. i say loudly "what the hell is that?" he said " i know.. it dont look right.. i just came out".. i yell "what the hell" and get up and move to the other side with my wife in tow..

i no sooner get to my new seat and he yells across the room with absolutely no malice in his voice " hey you take that steroid stuff?" this makes the security guard even laugh and i ask back " do you smoke rock..?" not even expecting a reply he says "i stopped 5 years ago.. have not touched it since.." this makes the waiting room bust out laughing..:confused:

so i finally get back to the urgent care and they completely rewrap my arm and put compression bandages around it and send me home.. so.. yes.. i had a loser saturday night..:eek:

Holy shit! I think you have won, hands down, with the crappiest Saturday night!

I normally go out, but this weekend and last weekend I didn't. What i love about not going out in summer/spring days is that i can enjoy the whole day without being hungovered, wake up early hit the gym eat big and know that nothing i did the last will hinder my gains, only enhance them.

Awn, is she doing a show or just rocking it up for summer?

My plans for the evening? I rode the exercise bike this am..ate...and I am going to watch "River Monsters" tonight.

I am actually sore already from the deads and lunges! lol

She is about 20 weeks out from the Team U. I'm just as excited as she is about her getting on stage.

Saturday Night Loser

Married with kids, can't drink anymore. At least you guys notice the different nights of the week. Monday, Thursday, Saturday - what's the difference? Same bedtime, same wake up time. I had a good Saturday night the first weekend of January. The next one is not even on the horizon. You guys all suck!!! LOL.

I don't even remember days anymore...

I don't know what I was doing on saturday, but I can narrow it down to either
a) clearing narrow alleys and houses
b) getting a grenade thrown at my MRAP.
c) getting the shrapnel removed from my pinky and index fingers(see option b)

Thank you for fighting for our country.

I don't know what I was doing on saturday, but I can narrow it down to either
a) clearing narrow alleys and houses
b) getting a grenade thrown at my MRAP.
c) getting the shrapnel removed from my pinky and index fingers(see option b)

I respect the hell out of you. Come home safe.

Gyno Rocks!

Tell Phil you are a bad dude. You rock. Be safe, come home soon. My families thoughts are with you. Can't say I like the name gyno too much tho' - sounds a bit effete. Definitely not you!

My Saturday night - spent with my beautiful wife and kids, 3 dogs, 2 cats. No one (actively) trying to kill me. How dare I complain. It's embarrassing.

It's all good guys, when I get back I'll be doing the Loser saturday night stuff everyone else is. I've come to realize that most people spend their time like this, now more than ever with the economy in shambles and all....

I think it's time for monster cookies again! I might have had a better night if a girl we know would have made a huge batch, sent one to France and one to this crappy little town! I would have ate about 10 of them with some protein powder and skim milk and went to bed in a better state of mind.

Hmmm...I wonder who you are refering to? :confused::D
Well, my wild Saturday night consisted of meeting other math nerds at a coffee shop and working on wonderfully, exciting optimization problems! :D Ooo, joy!

Hmmm...I wonder who you are refering to? :confused::D

Well....... since you are now the first PM featured member DOUBLE winner, shouldn't JT be baking YOU cookies? :D You know, if you play this right, you could get a lot of mileage out of this :p

hey...

JT, my friend,

Look at the bright side: you're bored on a Saturday night in Montana with Meredith far away BUT loving you, when in another life you could have been in Paris on that same saturday night chilling and spending a shitload of cash in trendy places with stupid & superficial people around, and a so called "girlfriend" pretending you're the man of her life, but whose favorite passtime, lost in her neurosis, is to tear you down and make you feel like the deepest shit on earth.

No need to do deadlifts and crunches on a saturday night to feel useless, believe me.

Phiddy,

I saw her pics, but ...dude it sounds like you are hitting my ex.
Twin sons of different mothers under the skin.
Its been 4 years for me my friend.

And JT...can't you and lynx get conjugal visits in that Montana prison you're in???

Everlast- got a couple of those in last weekend. lol.

Phiddy,

I saw her pics, but ...dude it sounds like you are hitting my ex.
Twin sons of different mothers under the skin.
Its been 4 years for me my friend.

And JT...can't you and lynx get conjugal visits in that Montana prison you're in???

Visits, I mean. The thing is...it takes me 8 total hours of driving. I get there, we lift, hang out, eat, take a nap, etc... She gets very little of her work done when I am around. Her program is VERY arduous, a math/science thing... She is funded and if she scores less than a "B" on anything she is kicked out of the Phd program. So.... I basically ensure her failure if I show up and dominate her time.

I went to the Wolverine last night though! I loved that show and didn't mind being a loner. :D

Visits, I mean. The thing is...it takes me 8 total hours of driving. I get there, we lift, hang out, eat, take a nap, etc... She gets very little of her work done when I am around. Her program is VERY arduous, a math/science thing... She is funded and if she scores less than a "B" on anything she is kicked out of the Phd program. So.... I basically ensure her failure if I show up and dominate her time.

I went to the Wolverine last night though! I loved that show and didn't mind being a loner. :D

Wolverine last night? No shit... my wife any I did the same thing bro, just a billion miles to your east.
It did kick ass.

JJ Insane1

Man, I wish I was a mutant!

Wolverine last night? No shit... my wife any I did the same thing bro, just a billion miles to your east.
It did kick ass.

JJ Insane1

I don't know about you, but it's probably one of the reasons I lift. I started buying comic books when they were 25 cents each. Werewolf by Night...Morbius the Living Vampire....The X-Men....all of them. I never wanted to be normal and have always wanted to look like those guys.

Despite being crazy...his brother was pretty cool in the movie as well.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws