advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone else been getting the trojan warning on the site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maldorf

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
This started for me about 1 week ago or so. Whenever I first come on the site or go to some certain pages malwarebytes picks up on it and blocks it. I was just using a friends laptop and his Avast blocked it, said it was a Trojan Horse. I am a bit concerned. Maybe Big A knows something about it.

Maybe its the NSA spying on us! Just really weird.

Lol. Get a VPN for 3 bucks a month and they won't ever find you!!

The message I get from malwarebytes says blocked access to malicious web site then gives the address 190.97.162.55. Im not too knowledgeable about this stuff.

Avast said it was a Trojan virus.

The message I get from malwarebytes says blocked access to malicious web site then gives the address 190.97.162.55. Im not too knowledgeable about this stuff.

Avast said it was a Trojan virus.

I typed in that ip address and there is no web address associated with it. You may have so malware.

I typed in that ip address and there is no web address associated with it. You may have so malware.

That's just what comes up with my malwarebytes which is a well accepted and very effective tool against adware. The guy I know uses Avast and its a great antivirus and it picked it up as being a Trojan. My stupid Mcafee doesn't even pick it up.

That's just what comes up with my malwarebytes which is a well accepted and very effective tool against adware. The guy I know uses Avast and its a great antivirus and it picked it up as being a Trojan. My stupid Mcafee doesn't even pick it up.

Not a fan. Should try combofix. Google it. It's free. Also spybot search & destroy. You need to get that stuff removed off your computer.

Not a fan. Should try combofix. Google it. It's free. Also spybot search & destroy. You need to get that stuff removed off your computer.

Its not on my computer, its on this site. The only time I ever get that message is when I come on here. The guy's laptop I used today had it happen to, so its not just me!

My guess is its some kind of adware.

Me too. Been going on for over a month. Don't know anything about this stuff either. PMed Big A about it but not sure whats going on........

That's just what comes up with my malwarebytes which is a well accepted and very effective tool against adware.

Yes, I received the same message on my machine from Malwarbytes.

Ok, so we have confirmed its on the site.

Often when I click on PM link from google it redirects me to another website which clearly show that the database root of the website was or still is infected.

Last edited:
The same thing has been happening to me for over a month now, I was thinking it was just me.

Actually no. The whole point of a VPN is to hide your true identity. And put your location somewhere else.

I do know the whole concept of VPN (Virtual Private Network) and the way how it works in details because I studied it for my major. However, my point is that it is quite naive to think that someone can hide behind VPN and be undetectable. If you want to surf the web like a ghost, use TOR browser and TOR mail plus VPN, but still it doesn't guarantee 100% safety. If they want to get you, they will get you.

Last edited:

Love this program. Never have an issue when I use it.

paddington

I do know the whole concept of VPN (Virtual Private Network) and the way how it works in details because I studied it for my major. However, my point is that it is quite naive to think that someone can hide behind VPN and be undetectable. If you want to surf the web like a ghost, use TOR browser and TOR mail plus VPN, but still it doesn't guarantee 100% safety. If they want to get you, they will get you.

True but every little bit helps. Plus my VPN is over in 3rd world countries that don't give a shit about the U.S. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner