over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone else feel itchy on aas?

20sam91

Registered
I was recently running 250mg test e per week to tighten up slightly for summer and experienced quite a bit of itching - something I've felt before on aas and put down to high rbc count. I've backed it down to 100mg / week this past week though and haven't itched once. Surely this rules out rbc's because don't they take 120 days to die off? For the record I've often felt itching after getting out of the shower (long before aas - hemochromatosis?). Anyone any idea what's going on? Last time I had rbc's checked it was slightly over but nothing to be concerned about...

Last edited:
Just a heightened immune response. Probably has more to do with white blood cells.

Also, Androgens blocking some of the action of Cortisol.

I was recently running 250mg test e per week to tighten up slightly for summer and experienced quite a bit of itching - something I've felt before on aas and put down to high rbc count. I've backed it down to 100mg / week this past week though and haven't itched once. Surely this rules out rbc's because don't they take 120 days to die off? For the record I've often felt itching after getting out of the shower (long before aas - hemochromatosis?). Anyone any idea what's going on? Last time I had rbc's checked it was slightly over but nothing to be concerned about...

Not saying you have either of them but

bilirubin which is a marke of liver synthetic function when goes high will cause itching

polycythemia vera a condition in which RBC are high will cause itching under hot showers and such. So just cause it goes away does not mean you can completely rule out RBC increase in blood

on the other hand it might be just some extra sweating due to AAS and you letting your body fungus get outta control.. :p:p:p:p in which case take a damn shower

Not saying you have either of them but

bilirubin which is a marke of liver synthetic function when goes high will cause itching

polycythemia vera a condition in which RBC are high will cause itching under hot showers and such. So just cause it goes away does not mean you can completely rule out RBC increase in blood

on the other hand it might be just some extra sweating due to AAS and you letting your body fungus get outta control.. :p:p:p:p in which case take a damn shower

was just about to say that...
i get this feeling on strong orals or high dosages of orals
however strangely enough it usually goes away within the first 2 weeks, then im fine.
not sure what the exact cause is

was just about to say that...
i get this feeling on strong orals or high dosages of orals
however strangely enough it usually goes away within the first 2 weeks, then im fine.
not sure what the exact cause is

I know what you're talkin about, but I don't think that it's OP's issue. He didn't mention orals.

Sometimes, when you're overly sensitive, only a small increase in liver values can affect some itching. Then your body get's used to it and the itching stops. Unless, of course, you really continue to beat-on your liver, then the itching will come back.

Bilirubin and liver values are not necessarily concordant. The kidney and intestines also play a large role in filtering bilirubin, or metabolized hemoglobin. Found a decent illustration of this process **broken link removed**

for what its worth my first time trying deca i broke out in hives turned red and itched allover a few times each time within mins after injection never had something like this even with the tren cough the reaction to the deca was more scary

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear