over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anyone else feel small in the gym?

schaff

Registered
I'm always told how big I look....6ft....230lb. But when I look in the mirror at myself I look small. I am usually the strongest in the gym but I am never satisfied!

Anyone else feel this way?

yea man dw, im 5'10, 245 atm, been above 250 with abs,

even wen i look in the mirror posing next to my mate whos 5'7 154 i still cannot see the size difference, i feel im the same size as everyone in the gym

welcome to bigerexia :)

I only feel small in the locker room when people see my wee-weenie.

I'm always asking people what they weigh so I can compare myself. I'm always told I should compete but I don't have the will power. I like food! Lol. So I could never have the dry look.

I used to get the opposite online people would say I look small yet I was a lean 230lbs?!? I`m bigger now but a bit less lean trying to get that back and stay big currently 262lbs. Most of us all of the desire to get bigger and that's why we do what we do.

coach you never fail to amaze me, another classic post!!

Sometimes i do, but then i realize my goals are not the same as the guy who wants to be 260+, that's not me, don't want it to be me - don't get me wrong i can appreciate that guy cause I know what it takes to be that guy. I want to be 200-215 and defined. The flip side this is, there are guys that feel small compared to me as well....

I never used to think I was big at all which I am not huge by any means but when ya look around at the majority of the guys you are like damn I am bigger than 90% of the guys around me. And some of the guys that you think are just freaking huge compared to you if you do a height to weight ratio they are not as big as you think they are. If you have a guy 6'2 ripped at 250lbs that is a big guy but say I am 5'9 ripped at 210 then I am actually carrying as much muscle per height as that tall guy.Say 10lbs per inch of height. I feel small beside him but in reality I am basically i am carrying as much muscle for my frame as he is.

I'm with the bloke on this one im
5"9 235 prepping for a show but still there's dudes 5"9" 200 lbs I feel r bigger than me I don't understand it but it is what it is

I will never ever be satisfied, It must be in our nature to always want more.
Except for Ross.

I will never ever be satisfied, It must be in our nature to always want more.
Except for Ross.

haha :lightbulb:

Same really, been working alot on my arms lately to bring em up, and i still see the guys with stick arms feeling theyre bigger than mine:(

I was a twig growing up, so I actually do feel big now.
I just stepped off the scale a second ago at 222.5 (clothing and running shoes on though), I estimate 10% BF at 5'9.5''
If I posted a pic, no one would say I was big here, but I know I am muscular compared to normal people.
I am pretty happy with my look, but I will keep going just because I enjoy making progress. I also like the endorphin release after just going to the gym and having a good training session.

That being said, I don't feel big by BB'ing standards, especially compared to those guys that have awesome muscle shape, insertions, and full muscle bellies.
I have a friend that is 5'9'' and 185, he has the best physique I have ever seen in person (I've never been to a BB event or anything like that). He is one of those guys that everyone in town knows is a bodybuilder just by looking at him. I stand next to him with 30lbs on him, and I bet some people would question whether or not I even lifted weights compared to him, lol.

5'9.

265, down from 287.

I still feel like a 15 year old kid.

Most of us feel small, and always will regardless. Much like the anorexic that feels fat most the issues are in our heads.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I only feel small in the locker room when people see my wee-weenie.

i love you hahaha.

its called muscle dysmorphia. its real man. when i was 19 i was 205 at 5-6 juiced to the gills and huge and i would not go to the beach because i did not want to take off my shirt because i felt that i was to small. I am past that phase of my life now. but i will say writing out some goals of what you want to be can help a lot. since you had no goal to begin with you are not happy with the results you have achieved, i am sure if you are on this board you are a muscular guy, dont let it get to you bro.

I'll look at people in the gym and think they look bigger then me...then I'll stand next to them and be like...oh, they are tiny, I'm an idiot. By this boards standards I am tiny, but then again I have no wishes to be freaky huge and I just try and keep my goals in perspective.

I used to feel like this all the time,then i realized im 35 yo 6'2 260 with 23" arms and i said im fucking huge.I can say that i am very content at this size.It gets me alot of attention.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws