over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anyone else feel small in the gym?

For some reason, they didn't want to embed...so this was the best I could do.....

I am happy to say No i don't. There are times when i did, but at this time i am feeling far from small.:D.

All the girls stare at me in the gym, thats what I want, so I guess I'm big enough lol!!!!

There you go, Crowler....hope they're clear enough.

Doctor9

19"?? what kind of tape are you using? metric?
my arms are a lil over 19" in this pic, and I am 5'8" sitting in mid 220's about 6 weeks out last year. i wish i had the mirror some of you guys have and could be a lying FILT. oh and no pump either, or gym, i just dropped trow and took em.

Attachments

• SAM_0059 - Copy.JPG
    SAM_0059 - Copy.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 300
my arms are a lil over 19" in this pic, and I am 5'8" sitting in mid 220's about 6 weeks out last year. i wish i had the mirror some of you guys have and could be a lying FILT. oh and no pump either, or gym, i just dropped trow and took em.

Pretty speechless, can't believe you're only in the 220s lean as fuck though

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I'm always told how big I look....6ft....230lb. But when I look in the mirror at myself I look small. I am usually the strongest in the gym but I am never satisfied!

Anyone else feel this way?

No. I feel like the big, freak-beast at the gym. But, I'm weaker than a pre-teen girl. Hahaha...:headbang:

No. I feel like the big, freak-beast at the gym. But, I'm weaker than a pre-teen girl. Hahaha...:headbang:

man if i looked like you i wouldn't care if the bar was my max!!!

I look at myself at home and think, wow i look big, then get to the gym and immediatley feel small its a load of crap :(

Stupid Muscle Dysmorphia

Props for posting pics, but man this is exhibit A on why numbers don't mean shit

lmaoo

yea man....i could show you 5'11" 225, with 20+ arms
and it dont look anything like that

:cool:

This is the tricky thing about measurements - you can have them, but not look like you have them. A lot depends on muscle shape - and when it comes to pictures, camera angles can make a huge difference.

I'm not here to brag, so I know what I read off the tape, and I won't debate the point ad nauseum.

In any case, there are many here much more impressive than I am anyway - so just goes to show, *anyone* can be made to feel small under the right conditions.

Short of a video shot with witnesses and a certified-calibration tape, anyone's claims are as up in the air as any one else's. In the end, it's how we look and how we feel about how we look that are important. Enough beating a dead horse, let's get back to admiring the big guys ;)

Doctor9

I gotta see this... Im 6'2" If I had 23" arms with the legs to match I would be 320lbs lol

Lots of my friends swear my arms are 23". Well, that's since the 170lb kid in the gym told everyone that after his deca cycle his arms were 21" cold. They were like "dude, if his arms are 21 you AT LEAST have another 2 inches bro!"

;)

Lots of my friends swear my arms are 23". Well, that's since the 170lb kid in the gym told everyone that after his deca cycle his arms were 21" cold. They were like "dude, if his arms are 21 you AT LEAST have another 2 inches bro!"

;)
I walked into a golds gym last week that ive never been into before and the guy behind the desk asked how big my arms were and i said i dont know and he taped them cold at 23".So i gues the tapes lying also.hahaha.Il get a pic up sometime next week.

I always would measure pre workout using a seamsters tape. I am in no way as lean as you but yes from peak to peak 19 1/8 just this moment. I definately need a better diet!

WTF!!!! I GIVE UP!!! i'm taking up playstation or something

you look incredible!! your physique is my goal

This is the tricky thing about measurements - you can have them, but not look like you have them. A lot depends on muscle shape - and when it comes to pictures, camera angles can make a huge difference.

I'm not here to brag, so I know what I read off the tape, and I won't debate the point ad nauseum.

In any case, there are many here much more impressive than I am anyway - so just goes to show, *anyone* can be made to feel small under the right conditions.

Short of a video shot with witnesses and a certified-calibration tape, anyone's claims are as up in the air as any one else's. In the end, it's how we look and how we feel about how we look that are important. Enough beating a dead horse, let's get back to admiring the big guys ;)

Doctor9

No you're a good dude...a lesser man would have gotten defensive. I believe they are 19" but it just goes to show, like you say, you can have them and not look like it.

In either case they're bigger than mine, and you weren't afraid to post pictures, so RESPECT.

Everyone is bigger than me

but when I'm around them they think I am bigger than I really am.

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

158lbs 5foot10" tall... my big ole 15.5"(Left) 16"(right) arm right there...

Being lean really helps a ton :)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner