over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anyone else feel small in the gym?

I wish I had the self control to diet like you guys! You guys look great. I'll try to get a pic of myself for the thread but keep the giggling to a minimum.

I'm always told how big I look....6ft....230lb. But when I look in the mirror at myself I look small. I am usually the strongest in the gym but I am never satisfied!

Anyone else feel this way?

Yes, I am 6 feet and about .5 inches tall and 240, i carry alot of my weight in my legs, glutes, etc becuase they are my stronger parts, people usually think I am 220.
And yes I feel small and bloated at the gym for some strange reason,meanwhile my girlfriend and training partner keeps reminding me I have gone from XL to 2XL over the last year but I still feel small!!!!!

but when I'm around them they think I am bigger than I really am.

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

158lbs 5foot10" tall... my big ole 15.5"(Left) 16"(right) arm right there...

Being lean really helps a ton :)

Props to you James. You look awesome

I walked into a golds gym last week that ive never been into before and the guy behind the desk asked how big my arms were and i said i dont know and he taped them cold at 23".So i gues the tapes lying also.hahaha.Il get a pic up sometime next week.

You do know the largest arms in the uk are 24 inches and he has become abit of a celeb now due to that fact. Gregg Valentino's awful oil arms were 28 inches. I want to see your 23 inch arms... upper body shot too. Thanks

Thats why I avoid hardcore gyms where people actually lift weights and work out. I go to a yuppy corporate gym and I am like one of the biggest guys in there at 175lbs lol!

Its really boosts my confidence up HAHA

remember, the mirrors can be deceiving too. A lot of times they are a little warped and can either thin you out or make you thick.

You do know the largest arms in the uk are 24 inches and he has become abit of a celeb now due to that fact. Gregg Valentino's awful oil arms were 28 inches. I want to see your 23 inch arms... upper body shot too. Thanks

You think i care about that ugly ass black bastard from the uk?No i dont,or ugly ass valentino?No i dont.I have done syntherol and my arms went from 22-23".I will try to get a pick up next week but i could really care less what you or anyone else thinks.I put a comment on this thread and everyone freaks out and says shit.

Last edited:
You think i care about that ugly ass black bastard from the uk?No i dont,or valention?No i dont.I have done syntherol and my arms went from 22-23".I will try to get a pick up next week but i could really care less what you or anyone else thinks.I put a comment on this thread and everyone freaks out and says shit.

The issue is you have many posts mentioning 23 inch arms...which few people in the world have that aren't tubs of lard. Just posting pics once will shut everyone up and and you continue claiming them. Until then of course most will call bs. A 23 inch arm is nearly 2 17" arms at the largest point.

If I think about it I know I am a big guy, but if I look in the mirror I say... "shit this is all I've built?"

Started 5'10 116 pounds up to 252 pounds now around 242 10%...

What makes it worse is I am back at metroflex plano, and FUCK do they have some big boys there... One of the competitors, don't know his name was training legs, saw his legs... looked at mine... looked as his... looked at mine and just got depressed as hell!

Biggest my arms ever were was right at 23 inches. That was in power lifting 310lb mode 93-94 far far from ripped. had a lot of lower ab fat. Enough to cause my angry 2.632inches to just be an angry inch. gotta say always at my biggest and best 280-90 I felt small. Now that I am small I don't feel small.
Hope to get my shit together so I can feel small again . Thanks, T

Shit I'm 5'4" 175, biggest I got was on a Tren Test Dbol cycle and looked huge at 190-195. I couldn't hide the fact I was juiced, heard comments about it all the time. I think since I'm short it's easier to make an impression with muscle mass

I'm totally fucked in the head lol.... I can be pretty fuckin big and look in the mirror and think damn I'm fuckin big and then two seconds later look in the mirror and be like... damn I'm light for my height I look small... I wish I had that thick look lol:banghead:

Well till I look like RED5150... I'm not going to be happy! Congrats on your amazing physique bro!!! Going to train with Alex after June... have AT for the marines going to be away from a gym for a whole month! Want to shoot myself now... Just going to do a lot.of push up and body lifts! Eating will be shit that whole month going to be in the middle of a desert....MRE'S at best....ugh fml!
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

small

I used to be 345lbs when I went on a diet started exercisiceing even though I lost considerable weight I still thought I was fat until one day somebody showed me a pic of me at 175 I looked like a skelton with skin on it sometimes you have to step backand get out of your head it plays tricks

You think i care about that ugly ass black bastard from the uk?No i dont,or ugly ass valentino?No i dont.I have done syntherol and my arms went from 22-23".I will try to get a pick up next week but i could really care less what you or anyone else thinks.I put a comment on this thread and everyone freaks out and says shit.

Would also like to see a pic of the 23's bro...as far as I know....You would have the biggest arms out of everyone who posted pics on PM lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member