over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anyone else feel small in the gym?

Would also like to see a pic of the 23's bro...as far as I know....You would have the biggest arms out of everyone who posted pics on PM lol
Wow thats so hard to believe,fucking idiot.Once again like i care.I will get pics up when i feel like it.

Rocco if what your claiming were true you would be so defensive and talking so much shit trying to justify lack of pictures or lack of educated response.

People aren't stupid.

I mean your even saying queefers legs look 23 inches? Really? What your saying doesn't even make sense.

Anyone with a physique usually respects other individuals with physiques...

Rocco posted a few years back.

18279d1210370797-how-big-your-arms-04-24-08_1413.jpg

18276d1210366442-how-big-your-arms-02-18-08_0854.jpg

18278d1210370760-how-big-your-arms-02-04-08_1010.jpg

Thanks for posting those,i forgot i even put pics up here.ARms are 22" there not ripped but tris are pretty shapely.Now im leaner and arms are 23" as syntherol helped out nicely.As i said im not a bodybuilder but i said my arms are big and that should prove it.

Rocco if what your claiming were true you would be so defensive and talking so much shit trying to justify lack of pictures or lack of educated response.

People aren't stupid.

I mean your even saying queefers legs look 23 inches? Really? What your saying doesn't even make sense.

Anyone with a physique usually respects other individuals with physiques...

But ya his legs look about 23" in the avatar,he wanst to talk shit then i will do the same.I posted a response in a thread and people start talking shit.Its kind of childish to talk shit to people because they claim a certain measurement.

Thanks for posting those,i forgot i even put pics up here.ARms are 22" there not ripped but tris are pretty shapely.Now im leaner and arms are 23" as syntherol helped out nicely.As i said im not a bodybuilder but i said my arms are big and that should prove it.

I wont get involved in the arguments or take sides but them arms are huge. You say your not a bodybuilder so what are you, a power lifter or just a guy that likes lifting and being big? Just curious, you have a very powerful looking physique

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I wont get involved in the arguments or take sides but them arms are huge. You say your not a bodybuilder so what are you, a power lifter or just a guy that likes lifting and being big? Just curious, you have a very powerful looking physique

I just love lifting weights and being big.ive been lifting for 21 years and when i started i was 5'9 135 with 11" arms,9" fores,37' chest,12" calves and today im 6'1ish 265 with 23" arms,16.25" fores,54" chest and 20" calves.I have a 495x3 bench cause when i was younger i loved benching heavy.I train my whole body hard and heavy but upper legs i just do extensions and leg curls to keep them tight and muscular as i dont like the look of big upper legs,just my opinion.I apologize for arguing here but i didnt start it,just giving back what i got.For the record my thighs are 25" not 23" but i wouldnt care if they were.I come here to help others and get help not argue.

Also im not very computer or camera savvy so i cant just throw up pics.And i havent taken any pics in a long time so i will get new ones up eventually.

But ya his legs look about 23" in the avatar,he wanst to talk shit then i will do the same.I posted a response in a thread and people start talking shit.Its kind of childish to talk shit to people because they claim a certain measurement.

its not childish when you claim to have arms larger than 99% of all pro BB and 300 lb strongman. but your arms are big, still dont look 23" or what ive known to be close to 23" as I've seen Pault Dillett and Manfred Hoberl (maybe his were 24-26") up close and in person but i guess with synthol and a higher BF% maybe they are close. definitely not the look i am going for but hey if your happy thats all that matters. definitely look better and more real than a recent pic of someone on here all syntholed up, i'll give you that.

been curious about the shit myself since my arms are lagging, but that look doesnt do well onstage typically. anyways enough bickering, for now;)

its not childish when you claim to have arms larger than 99% of all pro BB and 300 lb strongman. but your arms are big, still dont look 23" or what ive known to be close to 23" as I've seen Pault Dillett and Manfred Hoberl (maybe his were 24-26") up close and in person but i guess with synthol and a higher BF% maybe they are close. definitely not the look i am going for but hey if your happy thats all that matters. definitely look better and more real than a recent pic of someone on here all syntholed up, i'll give you that.

been curious about the shit myself since my arms are lagging, but that look doesnt do well onstage typically. anyways enough bickering, for now;)
Paul dillet said his were 24" at biggest and manfreds were 25.5", but ya paul dillets arms look freaking crazy.Ive met toney freeman and jay cutler and they both commented on how big my arms were.I know my look wont win any contests but once again im not a bodybuilder.I have great respect for bodybuilders i just like the watery offseason look better for me and its easier to maintain and eat what i like to eat,lol.Also my arms were 22" in those pics,those pics are 4-5 years old i believe.

Last edited:
I just love lifting weights and being big.ive been lifting for 21 years and when i started i was 5'9 135 with 11" arms,9" fores,37' chest,12" calves and today im 6'1ish 265 with 23" arms,16.25" fores,54" chest and 20" calves.I have a 495x3 bench cause when i was younger i loved benching heavy.I train my whole body hard and heavy but upper legs i just do extensions and leg curls to keep them tight and muscular as i dont like the look of big upper legs,just my opinion.I apologize for arguing here but i didnt start it,just giving back what i got.For the record my thighs are 25" not 23" but i wouldnt care if they were.I come here to help others and get help not argue.

Good improvements, amazing Infact. Very inspirational

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member