advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone else following Big A's growth principles hit program??

c3bbing

Registered
I've been using it fot the past two years and if it werent for two illnesses and my fathers death, I believe his methods could have gotten me to 350 already. I modified it slightly, for weak points, like after the one set of fb flys, i do one set of strict neck press (an old weider exercise that grandma chick tries to take credit for lol), etc but mainly stick to it. I add weigjt to the bar each week and just go nuts on those one work sets, I hold that positive contraction, Sllllloooooow negatives and *forced* reps. I also dont have to use much gear. In my January bday pic in my Sig at 288 I was on 600 test e, 300 deca, 2iu GH eod, 6iu slin pwo 2x a week when i train a weak body part. I just eat clean like a horse. Id only change methods of Dante himself trained me but since he never will, these are the methods I stick to. Who else, even advance guys training this was 3x weekly. I add a lil cardio for heart health :)

This is the way I'm training for over 8 years now and I can say it made a fantastic difference.

Good luck, keep posting

( the pic is dusty and huge. I can see missus looks great :p :) )

Thank you bro, she means the world to me!_

I love it! Ive been growing more than ever. Recently I changed to the same exact set up but I am starting at 8 reps and moving to 12. Just to see how it treats me. The extra rest really makes a world of difference for my body.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

excellent program

I've been using it fot the past two years and if it werent for two illnesses and my fathers death, I believe his methods could have gotten me to 350 already. I modified it slightly, for weak points, like after the one set of fb flys, i do one set of strict neck press (an old weider exercise that grandma chick tries to take credit for lol), etc but mainly stick to it. I add weigjt to the bar each week and just go nuts on those one work sets, I hold that positive contraction, Sllllloooooow negatives and *forced* reps. I also dont have to use much gear. In my January bday pic in my Sig at 288 I was on 600 test e, 300 deca, 2iu GH eod, 6iu slin pwo 2x a week when i train a weak body part. I just eat clean like a horse. Id only change methods of Dante himself trained me but since he never will, these are the methods I stick to. Who else, even advance guys training this was 3x weekly. I add a lil cardio for heart health :)

HIT works... but I thought on Big A's problem you're supposed to take 750mg of test and 750mg of deca per week :p;):D

For the guys doing this or have done it.... I'm pretty clear on everything, the only thing i'm wondering is how to do the warm-up sets...Big A kind of laid out the weight increments but how many reps are you supposed to be doing? You want to save most your juice for that work set!
So an example would be appreciated of let's say incline chest with the warm-up sets and then the work set!
Thanks

For the guys doing this or have done it.... I'm pretty clear on everything, the only thing i'm wondering is how to do the warm-up sets...Big A kind of laid out the weight increments but how many reps are you supposed to be doing? You want to save most your juice for that work set!
So an example would be appreciated of let's say incline chest with the warm-up sets and then the work set!
Thanks

I don't do Big A's program, but I do HIT... personally, I stick to the lower rep range on all sets... no more than 8 reps. I usually do two warm-up sets of 5 reps each and then I do the work set - if I exceed expectations and get 9 reps and I feel like I still have some gas in me I'll rack the weight, increase it, and do another set to failure.

Thanks

jus enough to get the blood flowin in tht area it may be 1 or 2 at the most each person is different, jus get the blood flowin signaling the brain which parts u bout to work

Last edited:
Well i just got back from the gym and did the chest, tri and shoulder routine... i love it! I just went with the warm ups whatever felt like enough to get blood flowing but not to wear me out...
Really really excited to make this my new training routine!

just curious on a side note, do you guys do any cardio for like 3-5 min before lifting to warm up? i always have but wondering if it is necessary?

Well i just got back from the gym and did the chest, tri and shoulder routine... i love it! I just went with the warm ups whatever felt like enough to get blood flowing but not to wear me out...
Really really excited to make this my new training routine!

just curious on a side note, do you guys do any cardio for like 3-5 min before lifting to warm up? i always have but wondering if it is necessary?

It depends, if I am working out really early in the morning ill ride the bike for 5 min or so, lately ive just been doing alot of warm ups. Like 30 slow reps for bench with the bar then maybe 30 more add a 10 thrn 15 ect

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

. Id only change methods of Dante himself trained me but since he never will, these are the methods I stick to.

I do not think he will . but a trainer aproved by him is posting here ...:)

HIT works... but I thought on Big A's problem you're supposed to take 750mg of test and 750mg of deca per week :p;):D

"You need a testosterone base. 750mg/week is plenty.
You need an anabolic - deca or Eq at 400mg/week is
plenty. You need for optimum growth, a good oral like
d-bol at 30mg/d or A-50 50mg/d"

Whats hard to do is workout only 3 times per week cause I wanna go atleast 4 but if I could hold back and do the routime i'd pobably feel better and make better gains, what do you all think? I got this more is better mentality and just wann be in the gym more hittin the weights!

I haven't tried Big A's growth program, but I'm a few weeks into his contest prep and have noticed big changes already - turned me into a believer. Aafter I drop some fat, I'll be following the growth program for sure. Can't wait.

Whats hard to do is workout only 3 times per week cause I wanna go atleast 4 but if I could hold back and do the routime i'd pobably feel better and make better gains, what do you all think? I got this more is better mentality and just wann be in the gym more hittin the weights!

If you came up with a different split 4 times per week probably wouldn't be bad... You could do something like

Monday - Chest and Shoulders
Tuesday - Quads and Abs
Wednesday - rest
Thursday - Back and Arms
Friday - rest
Saturday - Hamstrings and Calves
Sunday - rest

I did a very similar program to this, where instead of working out a set number of days a week, I worked out every other day. I worked every bodypart once every 8 days but I had a significant amount of overlap (e.g. obviously you'll work your tris on chest and delt day while you'll work your back in your biceps workout, etc.). It was a fun routine since every workout was quick, short, and sweet.

OR you could work each bodypart twice a week, so

Monday - Upper Body
Tuesday - Lower Body
Wednesday - rest
Thursday - Upper Body
Friday - rest
Saturday - Lower Body
Sunday - rest

Personally, I found that more frequent stimulation and less splitting works best for me.

that jus means ur not hittin it hard enough, gotta tax that muscle ull wanna rest

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner