YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone else get bad anxiety after stopping Tren?

8ue117ZL

Newbies
Looking at my logs over the years, it seems the times gear causes me to get bad anxiety (bringing up and rehashing in my mind 24/7 bad things that happened to me in the past) it's always about 3 weeks after stopping a tren cycle. Sorry no bloodwork which I know I should be getting.
Does this happen to anyone else? Any educated guesses what causes it? It's funny while on Tren I don't experience anxiety.

Odd, the side effects being in reverse like that....

Could just be your body normalizing after coming off, as in things being out of whack and getting back to where they were and the in between messing with you. Simple answer I'm sure someone will chime in that knows more than I do....

I came off the Tren E I as running bc I had some edema and heart issues (non gear related) and a week after stopping I got anxiety. Its possible for sure. I didnt even think of that though. I figured I was overthinking my health issues, but it was bad... couldnt sleep heart pounding. And now all is well

I definitely get that, it’s the reason I won’t run Tren Willy nilly anymore. Used to love it I’m off season but how even 50mg of ace eod turns me upside down. Wife’s unhappy, I get weird, and then even 2-3 weeks after I’m just not in any sort of good headspace - exactly like you said, 24/7 bad things and past experiences in my head.

Tren belongs in the trash for people like you and I.

I can never stay on it long enough to experience that side effect. I usually tap out after a week of insomnia, night sweats, and shortness of breath.

Looking at my logs over the years, it seems the times gear causes me to get bad anxiety (bringing up and rehashing in my mind 24/7 bad things that happened to me in the past) it's always about 3 weeks after stopping a tren cycle. Sorry no bloodwork which I know I should be getting.
Does this happen to anyone else? Any educated guesses what causes it? It's funny while on Tren I don't experience anxiety.

How long were you on cycle? I see most TREN issues with too high of dosages and people staying on for too long.

Bad depression and no libido at all for about two weeks after stopping. My boss actually sent me home one day because I was acting so shitty. Also was on the verge of cussing him out every day and probably losing my job lol Tren definitely lets your deepest, darkest, "what I wouldn't give to tell this fucker what I really think" thoughts come to the surface and they're there ALL THE TIME. Wake up not just mad at the world, but WANTING to be mad at the world and everything and everyone in it. Not to mention it takes about that long to regain full cardio function. This is tren e, ace was a mother fucker but at least it's in and out quick.

GODDAMN IT MAKES YOU LOOK JACKED AF THO :ROFLMAO:

Anyone else get paranoid AF on it? I start looking at everyone like Tony Montana catching Manny with his sister. It definitely crosses the blood brain barrier. I should know better but like a moth to the flame I revisit that well every so often to see if it will be different this time. I wonder how may divorces / break-ups / job losses / criminal charges it is responsible for. I see several "near" examples in every Tren thread.

Anyone else get paranoid AF on it? I start looking at everyone like Tony Montana catching Manny with his sister. It definitely crosses the blood brain barrier. I should know better but like a moth to the flame I revisit that well every so often to see if it will be different this time. I wonder how may divorces / break-ups / job losses / criminal charges it is responsible for. I see several "near" examples in every Tren thread.

Hyperaware and paranoid af, along with just plain old reckless lizard brain. Bad combination.

Scratch that, I actually watched a lizard watching me work earlier and I'm sure he had a hell of a lot more wits about him than I do on tren

Definitely develop a 'fuck it' attitude towards everyone and everything.

In fact, that's tren in a nutshell. "Fuck It"

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner