YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone else get better results and less sides from orals rather than oils?

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Got a little fluffy during covid and wasn't running anything, found a gym that was open and starting running gear again. I'm generally always looking to get leaner and look better, I'm 6'1 240 on a regular day which isn't huge by any means but I'm not looking to be a mass monster it's just not a good look for me and I'm not a competitor it's all for aesthetics....yes I am vain as we all are :).

So when I started back to the gym I ran moderate tren with a low dose of test....felt like shit and looked even worse. Very little results, the tren was making me bigger but I certainly didn't look better I looked like a big donkey bear water buffalo.....which happens a lot.

Dropped the tren and went to 50mg var a day and an extra 50mg var plus 10mg sdrol pre-workout on training days. I saw HUGE results and quickly, I looked great and it happened fast with virtually no sides, none on the surface anyway....I know.

Of course I had to eventually come off the orals because I don't want to die and I've been running trest at 300mg a week. I look okay but nowhere near as good as I did on the var and sdrol, not even close.

Tren makes me feel like shit
EQ makes me feel like shit and doesn't do much for me
Primo made me bald and gave results but nothing crazy
Trest is okay but isn't doing much other than making me bigger, not necessarily looking better
Mast will turn me into mr clean

So oils kinda suck for me but obviously I can't run orals regularly like that and I'm not sure if injectable var/sdrol has any real merit in regards to saving my internals.

Anyone else have this same issue?

Might not be a popular opinion but for me I can get in pretty decent shape with a lower dose of tren 200-300mg/week with my trt. With the lower dose tren I don't feel any negative sides which is nice. I also tried dhb before and I enjoyed it except for the pip. For me personally I'll probably never use dhb again simply for the pip. I don't care for orals too much but that's just me. Could try 2iu/day of hgh to help you burn more fat as well.

Got a little fluffy during covid and wasn't running anything, found a gym that was open and starting running gear again. I'm generally always looking to get leaner and look better, I'm 6'1 240 on a regular day which isn't huge by any means but I'm not looking to be a mass monster it's just not a good look for me and I'm not a competitor it's all for aesthetics....yes I am vain as we all are :).

So when I started back to the gym I ran moderate tren with a low dose of test....felt like shit and looked even worse. Very little results, the tren was making me bigger but I certainly didn't look better I looked like a big donkey bear water buffalo.....which happens a lot.

Dropped the tren and went to 50mg var a day and an extra 50mg var plus 10mg sdrol pre-workout on training days. I saw HUGE results and quickly, I looked great and it happened fast with virtually no sides, none on the surface anyway....I know.

Of course I had to eventually come off the orals because I don't want to die and I've been running trest at 300mg a week. I look okay but nowhere near as good as I did on the var and sdrol, not even close.

Trest is okay but isn't doing much other than making me bigger, not necessarily looking better

So oils kinda suck for me but obviously I can't run orals regularly like that and I'm not sure if injectable var/sdrol has any real merit in regards to saving my internals.

I've come to the realization that my tolerance for stuff varies throughout the year, and has changed vastly over the years

Right now it's only testosterone for me as others give me sides I'm not willing to tolerate like you 😕

Orals always wreck my appetite so that's a dead end I've blocked off sometime ago

A couple random thoughts from your post.
One being that we need to remember that orals quick response is just fluid and glycogen. Oils take longer but at least with oils we chalk up those weeks of, "eh, i still look the same" to how long it actually takes to lose fat and/or gain a small amount of muscle. Basically, oils do the real work and the real work takes times.

But i totally get it if you just feel like shit on them. The only other things that jumps out to me is you saying Tren and Trest just make you bigger. That 100% is your diet and not the drug. No oil is just going to make you big, your nutrition is a major part of that. So if you are getting unwanted sides of oils, it seems like your diet is a massive part of that that you're not taking into account.

Also, why not just keep it simple with GH+Test cycles. Basic as hell but it works and as we get older, most dudes will eventually stick to that stuff.

I get the same. I like testosterone, but I convert it so poorly where I end up at 2800 ng/dl on 1.2g of pharm grade test. 19-nors have their obvious problems. Orals I get little to no side effects and just crazy good results. I can run 20mg/day superdrol for about 8 weeks before I start to feel bad.

How many days a week was the pre WO superdrol and extra Var?

I get good fast results from orals but usually feel like shit bc it kills my appetite.

Like someone else said, the oils take time and give you better results over time as it builds up.

i think you are not giving proper credit to how strong var and sd really are. lol
100mg of var is a big boy dose if real.
sd too is quite strong.
to real if you took that extra 50mgs on wo days and sd and did that 4x week... really you need to compare that to 500-700mgs of an inject.

of course you will be let down with 350mgs of any of those inj options.
you tricked yourself into thinking your cycle was small.

i think you are not giving proper credit to how strong var and sd really are. lol
100mg of var is a big boy dose if real.
sd too is quite strong.
to real if you took that extra 50mgs on wo days and sd and did that 4x week... really you need to compare that to 500-700mgs of an inject.

of course you will be let down with 350mgs of any of those inj options.
you tricked yourself into thinking your cycle was small.

You make a good point but I definitely didn’t think I was taking small doses of the orals, that’s why i came off. But the fact remains the oral results blew away the oils. My run with the tren was 600mg a week and it sucked, felt like total shit while on the orals virtually no external sides.

So it pretty much comes down to either I run orals at a high dose and feel/look great or run high dose of the oils and feel like shit plus not look nearly as good.

Primo or masteron would be the solution to this but I’m trying to hold on to my hair, believe it or not tren isn’t as bad on my hair as those two. Whole other topic....

Everyone is different but that is what is happening to me.

A couple random thoughts from your post.
One being that we need to remember that orals quick response is just fluid and glycogen. Oils take longer but at least with oils we chalk up those weeks of, "eh, i still look the same" to how long it actually takes to lose fat and/or gain a small amount of muscle. Basically, oils do the real work and the real work takes times.

But i totally get it if you just feel like shit on them. The only other things that jumps out to me is you saying Tren and Trest just make you bigger. That 100% is your diet and not the drug. No oil is just going to make you big, your nutrition is a major part of that. So if you are getting unwanted sides of oils, it seems like your diet is a massive part of that that you're not taking into account.

Also, why not just keep it simple with GH+Test cycles. Basic as hell but it works and as we get older, most dudes will eventually stick to that stuff.

Good point on the orals just bringing fluid and glycogen. Do you, or everyone, feel like they are better served for cutting and muscle retention, as opposed to bulking? Then their benefits are less temporary if that makes sense

" I looked like a big donkey bear water buffalo." I'm going to use this as my signature if you don't mind.

" I looked like a big donkey bear water buffalo." I'm going to use this as my signature if you don't mind.

Haha all you brother, that's my usual description of myself....

I'm the opposite, orals make me feel like shit, give me crazy heartburn and fuck up my appetite and digestion.

IDK, 1/2 the time I think we're all overdosing on gear made from dirty raws out of China.

Got plenty of friends that just shoot up whatever they can get a hold of and just take whatever advice the guy in the gym who sold it to them said about it. Don't care if it's real or what it actually is or running a personal log for it and wtf is a blood test that's foreign language to them, as long as they get bigger or at least in their heads it's doing something. One time I needed some var and my friend got me some from his "guy", it was completely and unmistakably winstrol and really overdosed it wasn't even a question that it wasn't var.....he didn't care he said it was working that's all he cared about still uses the guy. Got plenty of other examples.

I'm the type that has to have rationale for everything I do, every move I make in regards to my gear use needs to be calculated and have a specific reason behind it. I can't even imagine dumping shit into my body where I don't have specific rhyme and reason for it.

Unfortunately that is pretty much impossible when it comes to AAS so I think it drives me nuts a little bit, I said it previously in another thread.....we'll never have a full grasp on any of this because of all the uncontrolled variables. Kinda chugs dick....

I mean, i can't lie, the fluid and glycogen DOES look awesome though. But i think we're all well aware that that's not what we REALLY look like.

As far as bulking, it seems to me like the knowledgable guys arent running many orals offseason anymore. Most of em know that oils wont wreck their bloodwork as bad and all of em have the patient to not NEED the fake 10lb jump that an oral brings in 10 days. But as for a cut, yes...definitely. I think that's the perfect time to play with orals. When your cals are low and you needed to hold on as much muscle as humanly possible. At that time, orals are your friend.

Good point on the orals just bringing fluid and glycogen. Do you, or everyone, feel like they are better served for cutting and muscle retention, as opposed to bulking? Then their benefits are less temporary if that makes sense

A rough generalization is that the common orals are more potent on a mg to mg basis compared to the most common injectables. The gains aren't really more "fake", it's just that you gain more and lose it quicker when you stop due to many injectables lingering around for a few weeks after you stop.

I feel somewhat better on orals compared to injects, perhaps due to injects building up to "too high" levels as a cycle progresses. Orals rise and fall quickly, within a few hours. I get acid reflux from orals lately and that's annoying but other than that I really like them.

It was 4 days a week, just on lifting days not cardio days.

Doesn't sound that bad to me. Compared to someone taking 30mg of SD every day for 3 weeks, you would have to run 16 weeks to put about the same total SD mg load on your liver. Then the kidneys are taking the load from the Var. Maybe without the extra Var on workout days, would be kinder on the kidneys.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear