advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone else get lumps/hardness/swelling only if you lift after pinning?

OceanoDepths

Registered
Having a bit of a dilemma at the moment, hoping someone can help me out.. I'm 5 weeks into a tren-a/test-e blast and I pin EOD.. The first 3 weeks all my pins went well, however, for the past 2 weeks I get knots/swelling/hardness if I workout after pinning.. I even tried injecting (delt in this case) first thing in the morning and then training late at night, the injection site was great literally ALL DAMN DAY, but about an hour after my workout my delt started getting stiff, a lump started forming and it only got worse over the next 5 minutes.. They get better/go away over the next few days but I'm wondering why this is happening all of a sudden? Been using the same "brand" tren/test all 5 weeks, pinning 1.5 ml max at a time.. My last quad inject was a nightmare, everything went well up until after my workout, my entire quad swelled up even down to the knee, looked like I was carrying an extra 5lb of water in it lol.. I apologize if there are any details left out, ask any questions and I will answer! Really just trying to get to the bottom of this.. I've been blasting/cruising for the past year and this is the first time I've had this happen so consistently, usually get an odd knot every now and then but never after every single inject .. Any help is greatly appreciated.. Thanks bros

Could be a batch with too much BA. I get the same thing with gear that has to much BA. I pin OK and a few hours later I start getting sore and the area gets stiff and a little warm. It stays like that a few days and sometimes spreads a little then goes away. I have had some gear do it and some not. I have also added grape seed oil to cut it some. That did seem to help. Good luck.

That's what I'm thinkin, but I've been using the same amp of tren for the past 3/5 weeks and the first 3 injects of it were clean, but the last 6 have sucked, does BA settle at the bottom of the amp or something?

I've had a similar problem lately, but I don't believe mine is as severe as yours. Running Test E 150mg per wk, Tren Ace 50mg ED. Adex .5 mg ED, Caber .25 mg twice a wk, HcG 200 IU twice a wk. 3 IU HGH Jintropin ED in the am. This is one very happy and horny test subject!:headbang:

The test goes in smooth as butter and the tren did as well for the first few weeks. I usually pin (the tren) in the evenings hours after my workout. I stopped pinning in the quads because it made my knees swell up like crazy that night and the next day if I spent the day standing (at work). I've been pinning in the delts with a slin pin and I usually get a very small knot that is warm to the touch and only slightly tender. Not too bad and it usually goes away by the next evening.

I have yet to experience the tren cough and sides are minimal. Slightly raised temperature at night, and I no longer sleep like the dead, but I would hardly call it trensomnia.

Good luck working out the knots, try a heating pad in the evening and gently massage them the next day and they will go away quickly.

Edit: If I remember correctly, the BA should be sufficiently mixed in and does not really separate, but I'll do a little searching on the topic.

Last edited:
The BA should remain in solution, maybe try heating the amp on a water bath and see if it helps?

Put ur gear in the oven @ 265 degrees for an hour, this should eliminate the problem. Make sure to vent first!

Must just be the gear itself, tried baking and it's doing the same thing.. Just gonna split the dose in half and pin 2 places instead of one.. Appreciate it tho guys!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity