over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anyone else getting a reported attack page

wasp

Kilo Klub Member
when trying to view this forum?

Safe Browsing
Diagnostic page for Professional Muscle - Powered by vBulletin

What is the current listing status for Professional Muscle - Powered by vBulletin

This site is not currently listed as suspicious.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 34 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 3 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2010-12-26, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2010-12-26.

Malicious software includes 4 trojan(s).

Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including puksfoco.co.cc/.

1 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including dsiayaoi.co.cc/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS29863 (DATA393).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, Professional Muscle - Powered by vBulletin did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

Next steps:

* Return to the previous page.
* If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.

Im not sure what all that means. Ill report it to BigA though.
I had a pop up warning when I logged in this morning. Ill let him know so he can check into it. Thought maybe it was just me.

I've been geting the same thing the last few days. Norton will pop up when I come to the site saying "A recent attack was blocked on your cpu"

JP.

Me too... using Google Chrome. I also have Norton but the warning comes from within Chrome.

Yes - Getting a warning. Just started today.

you were an american gladiator? badass!

Fun experience. In LA (CBS studios in studio city in the Valley)for 8 months as a contendor and won season. Then I was an actual Gladiator in Orlando Fla for the live shows for another year. Ya it was fun and we got paid $2500 a show plus room and board. Got lots of chicks had fun. Got into some real fights during taping in front of live studio audience of around 3000 people. The new show is a watered down version. Met some nice folks. I was only 25 or so. Not nearly the size I am now but very fast/agile. Had em all taped on VHS and when I turned 40 my mom had em all transferred and cleaned up and put on DVD. My kids get a kick out of it.

Last edited:
I had to download a new browser to post this cuz firefox is blocking.

"
Reported Attack Page!

This web page at professionalmuscle has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.
"

So it sounds like users of Firefox having issues. Anyone with IE having warning messages? I am not and I am using IE.

can just hit ignore warning, but gota do it everytime you try to post or reload, pia, started today

Fun experience. In LA (CBS studios in studio city in the Valley)for 8 months as a contendor and won season. Then I was an actual Gladiator in Orlando Fla for the live shows for another year. Ya it was fun and we got paid $2500 a show plus room and board. Got lots of chicks had fun. Got into some real fights during taping in front of live studio audience of around 3000 people. The new show is a watered down version. Met some nice folks. I was only 25 or so. Not nearly the size I am now but very fast/agile. Had em all taped on VHS and when I turned 40 my mom had em all transferred and cleaned up and put on DVD. My kids get a kick out of it.

That had to be awsome. I used to love that show.

Same issues here. Had to use IE to log on. No problems so far.

Firefox says:

Firefox says to do the below to allow access to a blocked reported attack site.

With Firefox open, click on tools, then options, then the security tab, then uncheck the box for block reported attack sites. This box will need to be left unchecked until professional muscle is removed from the list of reported attack sites.

Seems to have fixed the problem for me.

nice, there is a link on the link i posted on what to do if your site is labeled, hopefully big a can let us know when things are smoothed over

i've never had this happen b4 anywhere so i suspect someone is fin around, would like to get that box rechecked asap

Firefox says to do the below to allow access to a blocked reported attack site.

With Firefox open, click on tools, then options, then the security tab, then uncheck the box for block reported attack sites. This box will need to be left unchecked until professional muscle is removed from the list of reported attack sites.

Seems to have fixed the problem for me.

your a genious bro! follow these steps and it will be taken care of ... thank you! i was messing around with this all morning untill i read this..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131