over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone else getting sick?

My nose has been really stuffy for the past 3 days, everytime i blow it i get a big green surprise.

nice to know i'm not the only one

There are some really nasty potent bugs going around and have been for months. I hadn't been sick for almost 2.5 years because of my Vitamin D3 use, and stuff would seem to hit me all the time but as soon as I felt a sniffle I'd double my vitamin D and ...boom...it was gone.
Then something hit me in the first week of December and lasted about 8 days actually forgot was chills and aches from being sick felt like low grade fever congestion and cough.
It must have snuck in after legs-I had a brutal leg session the day before and it broke me down. Over the past years almost everytime I got sick was after legs, as I really tear down the immune system........

I have had that experience several times after doing legs. Ive never been so damn sick! I thought I was the only one! I too guess that it really stresses the whole body and the immune system takes a whack. The one time I was really sick in about 6 hours or less after doing the lift. Prior to doing legs I felt normal!

Get outside people! It's not that hard to get some fresh air. What do you think will happen breathing in germy air all the time?

If anyone reads my post they know I love the outdoors, and that's especially true in winter (the air seems so much better). I can't recall the last time I was sick in winter, and I attribute it to fresh air (and D3 like MG aforementioned). ;)

I work in all types of environments , go into homes, hospitals and schools always someone sick and some dirty environments. Also started boladrol and still not a sniffle.

I think its because I been doubling up on the vitamin D3 and Idebenone.

Same deal here. Back in december, for *3* full weeks i had the respitory/sinus/dry cough thing. It was rediculous how bad it was.

Then, a couple of nights ago, the santa ana winds start blowing out here and BOOM ive got a head cold.

I HATE BEING SICK.

So heres my question for all you sickos out there....do you guys still train while sick? or do you stay away from the gym?

I have trained while sick in the past... but end up even sicker, so these days, I don't train. I rest, hydrate and recover. Back in my 20s I could get away with training while sick... Not anymore!

Just the flu and I hardly ever get sick. Couldn't keep down a sip of water and was SO thirsty...hardly could move. As soon as I could keep a tiny bit of water down, I was in the kitchen trying to cut oranges and just squeezing every drop of juice I could into my mouth. I was in no condition to do anything else...Had a great time.:rolleyes: That better be it.

Same deal here. Back in december, for *3* full weeks i had the respitory/sinus/dry cough thing. It was rediculous how bad it was.

Then, a couple of nights ago, the santa ana winds start blowing out here and BOOM ive got a head cold.

I HATE BEING SICK.

So heres my question for all you sickos out there....do you guys still train while sick? or do you stay away from the gym?

I've always followed the rule "neck up sick=lift, neck down sick=no lifting".

Get outside people! It's not that hard to get some fresh air. What do you think will happen breathing in germy air all the time?

If anyone reads my post they know I love the outdoors, and that's especially true in winter (the air seems so much better). I can't recall the last time I was sick in winter, and I attribute it to fresh air (and D3 like MG aforementioned). ;)

Many people who have contributed to this thread say they are not usually sick, so I highly doubt it has anything to do with the climate. If all this sickness were due to the cold weather, we would all just have the usual cold symptoms and runny noses, but this shit that is going around is viral. Last time I was this sick was when I was a teenager. Every muscle and bone in my entire body is aching. I am coughing and hurting all over. I am now on antibiotics due to an ear and throat infection, and only now am I slowly starting to feel better.

You are right, getting out is great and a little cold weather will in many cases actually serve to boost your immune system. But I doubt people on this board are the types that don't get out much or stay home all day long.

Many people who have contributed to this thread say they are not usually sick, so I highly doubt it has anything to do with the climate. If all this sickness were due to the cold weather, we would all just have the usual cold symptoms and runny noses, but this shit that is going around is viral. Last time I was this sick was when I was a teenager. Every muscle and bone in my entire body is aching. I am coughing and hurting all over. I am now on antibiotics due to an ear and throat infection, and only now am I slowly starting to feel better.

You are right, getting out is great and a little cold weather will in many cases actually serve to boost your immune system. But I doubt people on this board are the types that don't get out much or stay home all day long.

Valid point, and with that said I hope I don't get sick. :D

I got sick once

but it wasn't like everybody else around where I'm at.
I've looked into herbs to help the immune system as well as kill a virus, you'd be surprised what they can do. Pubmed has some interesting information, heck, some of the herbal stuff even helped me get rid of plantar warts because they work so well.

Once you have one or more kids you will find yourself getting sick much more often, especially once they become school age! If they go to daycare watch out!

but it wasn't like everybody else around where I'm at.
I've looked into herbs to help the immune system as well as kill a virus, you'd be surprised what they can do. Pubmed has some interesting information, heck, some of the herbal stuff even helped me get rid of plantar warts because they work so well.

You mind sharing some of the herbs that have helped you kill viruses? Build immune system?

my wife has it , and its SUMMER here...:banghead:

Unfortunately I caught something that was going around. It lasted two weeks exactly. I had horrible nasal congestion, headaches, body aches, and was extremely lethargic. :(

Once you have one or more kids you will find yourself getting sick much more often, especially once they become school age! If they go to daycare watch out!

I remember the days of having three kids in day care.....
they catch everything , and you get everything...

sure

there are some other great herbs out there that help with the immune system but my latest cocktail has been black elderberry extract, olive leaf extract and beta-glucans....these are the ones I use specifically for immune system, I use a lot of other herbs for health and wellness as well and always get my greens (spirulina) in. Vitamin D is AMAZING and so is vitamin C, however, vitamin C is NOT ascorbic acid, that's just the shell....plant food based vit. c (from stuff like rose hips, acerola cherries, etc) have helped me with stretch marks at 400mg a day whereas 5,000mg of ascorbic acid did nothing for me.

I also had that nasty stomach virus which lasted darn near two weeks. The got the nasty cold for two weeks got rid of it and hot it again. Funny thing is my kids pediatrician told me a few years ago this would start happening. Her reason was due to the number of unvaccinated illegals that are coming across our borders illnesses will be plentiful and more sever!

She hit it on the head! I use to never get sick!

I've been sick all week and now, my sinuses and ears are killin me! I have never had a virus this bad before!

I work in an environment of sick people but... Over the last several weeks staff and patients have been coming down with terrible cases of gastroenteritis and influenza. Either the chest cold/upper respiratory crud or the nausea, vomitting and diarrhea.

I had the stomach flu several weeks ago and now have terrible bronchitis and a sinus infection. I went to the doc and was negative for influenza virus.

Just wondering if the rest of you are having a hell of a time this year or if it's just the fact I work in that type of environment. Not only that, but when you have little children, they get into every germ known to man... I think mine have probably even discovered a few new ones!:)

Anyways, hope the rest of you and your families are healthy!

October was a tough month for me......terrible headcold/sinus infection......sick for 30 days.......Thank goodness it is over now!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws