over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone else getting sick?

Emery

Kilo Klub Member
I work in an environment of sick people but... Over the last several weeks staff and patients have been coming down with terrible cases of gastroenteritis and influenza. Either the chest cold/upper respiratory crud or the nausea, vomitting and diarrhea.

I had the stomach flu several weeks ago and now have terrible bronchitis and a sinus infection. I went to the doc and was negative for influenza virus.

Just wondering if the rest of you are having a hell of a time this year or if it's just the fact I work in that type of environment. Not only that, but when you have little children, they get into every germ known to man... I think mine have probably even discovered a few new ones!:)

Anyways, hope the rest of you and your families are healthy!

Upper respiratory and sinus issues seems to be running wild around here also. My two little ones just can't shake it and they just keep passing it on to us. A vicious cycle. The only symptom I get is HORRIBLE post-nasal drip but it's more like cement! Just McNasty stuff!

I also hear heads coughing all day at work so I know others are feeling it too. Luckily there are no fevers involved.

everyone around here has had it. The past 2 months flu season all across the US has been bad. I never get sick and this year I got what was going around.

Been there done that already. I even gave it to my wife...what a nice guy:(

I work in an environment of sick people but... Over the last several weeks staff and patients have been coming down with terrible cases of gastroenteritis and influenza. Either the chest cold/upper respiratory crud or the nausea, vomitting and diarrhea.

I had the stomach flu several weeks ago and now have terrible bronchitis and a sinus infection. I went to the doc and was negative for influenza virus.

Just wondering if the rest of you are having a hell of a time this year or if it's just the fact I work in that type of environment. Not only that, but when you have little children, they get into every germ known to man... I think mine have probably even discovered a few new ones!:)

Seems like you need to load up on Vitamin D3 (Look up high dosing Vitamin D3 in google) and more immune strengthing supps. (i.e. Sambuguard) especially if you work in a environment where people are always sick! Your bound to get something no matter how careful you are in that situation.
Hope you get well man. Nothing like being sick to ruin your appetite and workouts.

i was sick for one day 2 weeks ago.. flu like semptoms.. puked all day and was fine the next..

thinkin mine was something i ate tho..

Sinus infection then 3 weeks after that cleared up I got another one except a nice case of bronchitis added on to it. Yeah it's been a nice winter for me.

Just got over some nasty sinus issues last week. I thought my head was gonna explode. It tried getting in my chest, but i won the battle. Lost 5pds, sucks. It's going around like crazy. My best friend is a doctor, and he is slammed with patients complaining of flu like symptoms etc. He said there are some nasty bug's going around. He said hand sanitizer is your best defense in times like this.

about three weeks ago I got some kind of something in my sinuses and lungs, it hurt bad to cough..lasted about 10 days...week later I got a cold...hate this time of year. At least I haven't had the flu or fevers...I figured I picked it up in the gym since that's the only other place I go besides my house.

Funny thread. I am sick as a dog as I write this, and I usually dont get sick. I have stuffy sinuses, a swollen throat and an ear infection. Been like this for for 6 days. Every bone and muscle in my body hurts, get the chills and have a stiff neck. People are dropping like flies over here. Must be some kind of virus, who knows.

I am not in the US, so its interesting reading that in another continent people are getting sick also.

I never get sick, and when I do, its definitely never enough for me to call into work.

I got some sort of flu last week, aches all over, cold and hot flashes, headaches, stomach pain, etc. I had to call into work for a day but luckily it was only a 24 hr type thing. Being sick sucks!

And yeah, it seems like everyone is sick around my area... Either flu (puking) or hacking all over everything. Ugh.

about three weeks ago I got some kind of something in my sinuses and lungs, it hurt bad to cough..lasted about 10 days...week later I got a cold...hate this time of year. At least I haven't had the flu or fevers...I figured I picked it up in the gym since that's the only other place I go besides my house.

Same thing happened to me. I got sick with a nasty cold...Sinus and chest...Lasted about 2 weeks. I was fine for a week or so and then I got it again and this time the symptoms are lingering on and on...It's been about 3 or 4 weeks and still dealing with sinus issues and a cough.

I've had a cold, now My gf has it & I think I'm catching it again 10days or so now...I wish the weather would just stabilize

There are some really nasty potent bugs going around and have been for months. I hadn't been sick for almost 2.5 years because of my Vitamin D3 use, and stuff would seem to hit me all the time but as soon as I felt a sniffle I'd double my vitamin D and ...boom...it was gone.
Then something hit me in the first week of December and lasted about 8 days actually forgot was chills and aches from being sick felt like low grade fever congestion and cough.
It must have snuck in after legs-I had a brutal leg session the day before and it broke me down. Over the past years almost everytime I got sick was after legs, as I really tear down the immune system........

small head cold, nothing major...lot of people i know got a nasty stomach virus for a few days it seemed though

Ive been lucky. No problems thus far.

Hope you all feel better. One strange correlation I have found (with me atleast) is since I been on HGH I never get sick. Even when my kids are sneezing coughing feverish etc. IDK just an observation. I got clients comin in (pisses me off) sick all the time. Wonder if the G got something to do with it?

Same thing happened to me. I got sick with a nasty cold...Sinus and chest...Lasted about 2 weeks. I was fine for a week or so and then I got it again and this time the symptoms are lingering on and on...It's been about 3 or 4 weeks and still dealing with sinus issues and a cough.

Did you go to the Dr?

Exact same thing happened to me. Got a sinus/chest cold lasted about 2 weeks then cough went away. Then I got something the same thing again except this time without the cough.

Hope you all feel better. One strange correlation I have found (with me atleast) is since I been on HGH I never get sick. Even when my kids are sneezing coughing feverish etc. IDK just an observation. I got clients comin in (pisses me off) sick all the time. Wonder if the G got something to do with it?

This year has been better than usual for me. No respiratory infections at all. This is also my first year on peptides + light gh. I don't know if there is a real cause-and-effect here, but there might be.

My sense is that there is a lot going around. One person at my firm, a woman who is never sick, let alone out sick, was laid low for a week.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • Bio

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner