over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone else getting sick?

Been taking about 5000iu of Vit D. No sickness yet but a little head cold that went away. By now, due to my asthma, I would have usually had bronchittus once. Not sure if it was the D that kept it away, but it is very unusual for me.
Tomorrow I am going to get a immunaglobulin shot I usually do this once or twice a year. It will help beef up the immune system to.

I've been sick all week and now, my sinuses and ears are killin me! I have never had a virus this bad before!

Ditto. Got sick around a month ago and still have a huge frog in my voice and my left external and middle ear are infected and unresponsive to Cipro and Ciprodex drops. Today just got put on 60mg Prednisone with a slow taper of the next 18 days and switched the antibiotic to Avelox because it is turning into a mastoiditis(painful as hell). Then on monday they are planning on putting a tube in the left ear to help it drain. I have never been this sick before and feel like and old broken down fart. The odd thing is I probably take more herbs, vitamins and minerals than most people on this board and none of the usual tricks up my sleeve even put a dent in this damn illness. I can honestly say that this is probably the worst month I have ever been through in my entire life and now have a much greater appreciation of how great my life normally is when I am healthy.

Sick going on three weeks now.
Fiance had the flu but I've been able to resist that so far...

Ditto. Got sick around a month ago and still have a huge frog in my voice and my left external and middle ear are infected and unresponsive to Cipro and Ciprodex drops. Today just got put on 60mg Prednisone with a slow taper of the next 18 days and switched the antibiotic to Avelox because it is turning into a mastoiditis(painful as hell). Then on monday they are planning on putting a tube in the left ear to help it drain. I have never been this sick before and feel like and old broken down fart. The odd thing is I probably take more herbs, vitamins and minerals than most people on this board and none of the usual tricks up my sleeve even put a dent in this damn illness. I can honestly say that this is probably the worst month I have ever been through in my entire life and now have a much greater appreciation of how great my life normally is when I am healthy.

Damn bro... Sounds like you've been through hell!!! I hope you get to feeling better soon!

I work in all types of environments , go into homes, hospitals and schools always someone sick and some dirty environments. Also started boladrol and still not a sniffle.

I think its because I been doubling up on the vitamin D3 and Idebenone.

Spoke too soon. Flu last week and now developed pneumonia this week. Never so sick in my life. :(

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131