advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone else grow better on moderate dosages?

aminofreak

Registered
I've used just about every injectable and oral compound there is, and I've ran some fairly high dosages in the past (5grams of gear or more a week). The only thing I got from high dosages was a general unwell feeling. I took some time off and decided to go back to a very basic dosing protocol, and I'm getting better gains then I ever did using 4x as much gear and I feel great!

Anybody else have the same experiences?

I've used just about every injectable and oral compound there is, and I've ran some fairly high dosages in the past (5grams of gear or more a week). The only thing I got from high dosages was a general unwell feeling. I took some time off and decided to go back to a very basic dosing protocol, and I'm getting better gains then I ever did using 4x as much gear and I feel great!

Anybody else have the same experiences?
I’m right there with you because my body does not function properly with excessive amounts of hormones. It seems there’s a point of diminishing returns with everything concerning bodybuilding.

I can't help but to think that the sport could remain the same if not actually improve on much lower dosages. I truly think the game changer is insulin and HGH, and not 2 grams of test combined with 3-4 grams of other compounds.

I think the average guy does well off of moderate dosages but the top guys can handle larger doses and obviously the more drugs the more they will work. Sure diminishing returns is true but it’s a much lower threshold for me than it would be for a top pro.

When I was 32 I could take 1.5g test and 500mg tren and oral no problem. Now, 400mg test with 150mg tren and I can't take much more before the sides catch up with me. I'm not on anything except GH until January and I feel fine. I'll be practically microdosing the stuff.

I can't help but to think that the sport could remain the same if not actually improve on much lower dosages. I truly think the game changer is insulin and HGH, and not 2 grams of test combined with 3-4 grams of other compounds.

Well we have a guy on the forum who is on very low dose AAS and relatively high HGH at like 15 to 30 iu per day. He has a good physique but is not huge. So it might be less unhealthy for the sport, it would also be a whole lot less interesting.

As my dosage increased beyond a certain point i found the returns to get much smaller. As eating and digesting and absorbing the nutrients seemed to be more of a limiting factor. Not to mention the increased amount of rest that was needed.

When I was 32 I could take 1.5g test and 500mg tren and oral no problem. Now, 400mg test with 150mg tren and I can't take much more before the sides catch up with me. I'm not on anything except GH until January and I feel fine. I'll be practically microdosing the stuff.
Are you still able to grow now on the lower doses? Or is it just gaining back what you lost/maintaining?

I'm about to turn 32 myself and hoping I have a few years of pushing, would like to gain 10 to 12 kg.

I think it's similar to food. If you need 4000kcal/day and you consume 6000 it is NOT going to benefit you. IF you get to the point when you NEED the 6000 then they WILL benefit you. It's not that those same 2000kcals were good or bad they just were and you either need them or you don't.

If you can grow great NOW on 1500mg/total you may not NEED 3000mg/wk now but that's not to say at some point in the future you won't.

If you currently can barely make it around the oval in your 5 speed corolla then there is no sense in getting into the professional stock car.

I can still handle decent doses (from what I can tell) but do a lot better with moderate or even low doses over longer periods now that I'm older.

All that said, I'm not trying to put on "new" size or get to an all time level. I'm older and I've been substantially larger when I was younger (ie loose pants today wouldn't have gotten over my thighs and I wear a size or so smaller in shirts). This helps A LOT in adding muscle as you are regaining like from a long layoff. Not apples to apples. I think this is the case for a lot of older/more seasoned guys here.

Young or old like today I don't think I could gain new muscle at the same rate or on the same doses were I not regaining what was there before and there for a long time.

I think anyone below 240-250 good condition off-season at average height of 5’8-5’10 can grow very well on 1g to 1.5g with 3-4 iu GH if they’re at all cut out for bodybuilding. It’s once you try to go to the super heavy size that you need to really push the dose. And the bigger the dose the bigger you’ll be provided you can handle the side effects.

op true for most circumstances...the body is a system and processing too high of doses too soon is a stress that will be very counterproductive on its own , not even considering the extra stress and damage of the extra sides of too high doses.

When I was young I could handle high dosages but just couldn’t consistently out eat the raging metabolism it gave me. My dosage was never the problem, it was my battle with the fork. I see it today too. Either intensity/consistency in training is off or diet just isn’t consistent. Higher dosages aren’t the answer 95% of the time imo

Exactly! Things change when we get older.

Now older 40s I do very moderate cycles 300-500 test 30-40 oral maybe 100/150 mast(4/6wks on 2 off) & just have a better healthier look...people think I'm 20lbs bigger then I am

When I was younger & ran heavy doses 800-1500 test 75-100 oral 500 eq/deca I was bigger but now one ever guessed Me heavier, wasn't as healthy/sluggish/cardio wise etc.

The best steroid cycle is the cycle that allows you to eat the most.

If you use too much gear your body will be in toxic state and overstressed. i am the biggest ive ever been on only 450mg week total aas w gh/slin. ive ran 1200 test 500 tren and was not nearly as big - i felt like total shit, was pissed off all the time, could not eat or sleep...just terrible.

I grow best on moderate doses of basic compounds such as test and deca. I could push the likes of deca and primo higher and it would help but nothing major. It's not like I am going to be 20 pounds of muscle heavier if I up my 600mg deca to 1500mg. For test the higher I go the more side effects I get and the worse I feel. I usually go with 300-700mg of 2-3 compounds when trying to grow. At the moment I am growing and plan to use 525-750mg test, 350mg NPP and 105-350mg DHB with no orals. I may even add EQ in and if I do it will most likely be dosed at 525mg at it's peak.

These days orals lower my appetite so I grow better off them but I can add in small doses to assist matters but you're literally talking 20mg dbol preworkout. Now if I am dieting and trying to look my best that changes things and I can push orals higher because I have a good appetite so lowering it isn't a problem for me when I am dieting. I respond well to the likes of avar but even for that the dose is moderate again due to side effects (acid reflux when I use 60mg or over).

I think the average guy does well off of moderate dosages but the top guys can handle larger doses and obviously the more drugs the more they will work. Sure diminishing returns is true but it’s a much lower threshold for me than it would be for a top pro.
u nailed it imo
unfortunately i am a kinda ecto morsphic body
but fortunately i tolerate AAS VERY well.
2gm test and no ai and no bitch tits no acne nothing but leaner and bigger... and i felt great. even got my wife pregnant lol
only point of diminishing returns i got n HIGh dose test was bp got bad and if i wasnt geting bigger i was def getting leaner... at that dose i could eat anything.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws