advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone else grow better on moderate dosages?

u nailed it imo
unfortunately i am a kinda ecto morsphic body
but fortunately i tolerate AAS VERY well.
2gm test and no ai and no bitch tits no acne nothing but leaner and bigger... and i felt great. even got my wife pregnant lol
only point of diminishing returns i got n HIGh dose test was bp got bad and if i wasnt geting bigger i was def getting leaner... at that dose i could eat anything.
Bah since I added Raloxifene/Nolvadex to all my cycles I don't touch anymore any AI... Even on 1,5g Sust and without any EQ/primo/mast/dhb... And I have minimal.water ret...

I think that I will check my E2,.maybe it's the HGH that is making hormones work better...

Cant talk about gear dosages without hgh.. I see people being a mess if they dont add in something like 2 iu of hgh for every 1g of gear.

I saw JP post in the past that his recovery was shit when running very high doses. I wonder if your body gets to a point where it becomes so toxic and just doesn’t function as it should
I definitely experience that when my love for Tren and some orals gets the best of me.
Does not really happen with any dose of Test/Deca/EQ/Primo/Mast.

I used to be one of those pemacyclers that would stay on cycle for basically year on year thinking it was what was needed to stay huge. Eventually injuries and health caught up so i went back down to TRT. After a few months on nothing else other than TRT my body felt like it had evened out. After a year of ONLY TRT I feel like im damn near back to where I was a few years ago. Okay maybe I'm not half a strong or half as swole, but im still big. Bigger than I personally thought I'd be able to maintain on TRT alone. I feel like my androgen sensitivity had just gotten so bad that the hormones weren't doing anything at all, and not just 250mhs a week actually feels Poweful because I was at 100mhs a week for about six months.

high dosage and you feel lethargic, depressed I tried it and never again, not better results, it s the opposite!!!!
I came back to lower dosages, and feel very energic, I want to break weights, mood is very high and feel like superman, the more is not the better, just use the right amount and your body will grow like you would have never imagine, I use 3 times less, and get 3 times more results!!!!!!

I do really well on say 600mg, which would be 1/2 test and 1/2 an anabolic, usually nandrolone decanoate, maybe EQ. I don't get a lot of benefit if doubling that, hardly measurable.

I can run a low dose oral for a while here and there without performance issues. Blood work doesn't get too bad when on all health supps and meds.

I'm always keen on paying attention to diminishing returns in any aspect of life.

I can run a low dose oral for a while here and there without performance issues. Blood work doesn't get too bad when on all health supps and meds.

I'm always keen on paying attention to diminishing returns in any aspect of life.
What meds ? And for what ?

Example ,when I dose an oral, tudca and milk thistle. At 41 blood pressure is higher than ten years ago. Like 140/80.

Likewise. Yesterday I didn't take in as much protein in a meal as I d like and took in more carbs and fats. Had hiccups for twelve hours so it threw me off. As everyone knows, nutrition is most important. Generally though, I do well in nutrition.

What meds ? And for what ?

Example ,when I dose an oral, tudca and milk thistle. At 41 blood pressure is higher than ten years ago. Like 140/80.

Likewise. Yesterday I didn't take in as much protein in a meal as I d like and took in more carbs and fats. Had hiccups for twelve hours so it threw me off. As everyone knows, nutrition is most important. Generally though, I do well in nutrition.
I take telmasartan,. metformin, and ezemitibe (that one just recently)

I also get great benefit from citrus bergamot. Nattokinease, grape seed, and astragalus are also in my toolbox.

I do really well on say 600mg, which would be 1/2 test and 1/2 an anabolic, usually nandrolone decanoate, maybe EQ. I don't get a lot of benefit if doubling that, hardly measurable.

At 600mg I can run a cycle much longer and blood work is good.

I'm not sure if its "grow better" but maybe it's more can handle the sides to enable you to grow better.

For instance, 1.5g of test is gonna make you grow better than 600mg....thats a fact. But we also know that at high dosages we get lethargic, our appetite starts to wane, sleep becomes shit, all the above. So its for more about handling the side effects than it is handling the absolute dosage. For guys who are blessed enough to be able to handle high dosages well, 2g is always better than 1g and so on.

When i wanted to make real progress i didn't worry about how i felt. Bigger doses didn't help me feel better. Eating more food was uncomfortable. Training hard made me tired, sore and injured. Sleeping could be uncomfortable especially depending ton the compounds i was on. That said there definitely seems to be a diminishing return the higher up the ladder you go. Just depends on if the extra discomfort is worth the gains

When i wanted to make real progress i didn't worry about how i felt. Bigger doses didn't help me feel better. Eating more food was uncomfortable. Training hard made me tired, sore and injured. Sleeping could be uncomfortable especially depending ton the compounds i was on. That said there definitely seems to be a diminishing return the higher up the ladder you go. Just depends on if the extra discomfort is worth the gains

Sounds like you did not reach that point of the diminishing
returns, getting the most of what the compound as you were
were held back from the sides.

One could say, for you, the juice was worth the squeeze.

The worthiness is different for everybody, like you said.

Solid thread.

I experience the same. North of let’s say 1-1,5gr total I get really tired, sleep goes to shit etc. Just not worth it.

Feel and gain better on 500mg-1gr.

ok bro but what are your stats? this could be the key
6’1 235-240lbs ~12% bf

So no monster by any means. My body just feels toxic with higher doses, I guess that is a part of ‘genetics’.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131