over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone Else Hate the Blinking?

Blinking lights make me feel like I'm in Vegas, I LOVE VEGAS! And it's been said before, who gives a fuck. You come here for knowledge and a peer group. Banners are how we stay free. Enjoy your freedom. :headbang:

:mad:Are these people serious? The flashing banners upset you? Grow the fuck up. For those of us who are old enough, remember when we got our info from a pamphlet that came out once every 2 months...called muscle media 2000. Those days we had to scrounge for any little bit of info, and sources...shit.

This is a business, support it...support the sponsors and the folks who keep it coming.

Bitches :banghead:

I used to get a little catalog in the mail every month, then every 2 weeks or so an operator from there would call and tell me they're taking such-and-such and getting HUGE! And for only (outrageous amount of $) I can too!!!

I'd say "It all sounds nice but I'm blowin up on $30 Superdrol....ya know?" Then they would start the legal crap, so I would ask for PCT for whatever they were pushing. Turns out most of it didn't require PCT....WTF?

But yeah, a private message from another board lead to me to a sponsor here which lead me to this site and tons more sponsors woot!!

Anyone that wants shirts, you have to pm Hutch. He used to handle the shirts for us. I have no idea if he still has any in stock.

for what its worth, it makes it difficult to view the site discretely at work or a public place - attracts unwanted glances

Not that it matters what I or anyone else thinks really. Its the guy running the sites prerogative. I understand his position entirely.

However it doesnt make the flashing banners on the left and top any less annoying or unprofessional looking though.

Looks unprofessional and it is annoying. Hope this glitch gets fixed soon. For real, I could not locate a new sponsors banner. Also makes the site so much wider that I have to use the bar on the bottom to scroll over. This may acutally take away business from sponsors.

Anyone that wants shirts, you have to pm Hutch. He used to handle the shirts for us. I have no idea if he still has any in stock.

If he does, I want to pick up some more...But, I didn't see them on his site any longer last time I checked.

It does make me scroll quicker but not really a big deal. Would it be less successful if they were still there but not blinking? I dont know. Only time will tell as far as sales going up or down or the same. For what it's worth I do like the design of the banners.

YGM :headbang:

Now make the banners scroll across and really make em cry.:ch:eky-sm

Big A I think you should have special sponsor pop-ups that also flash and blink for the select few whiners:D The kind that when you try and close it a new one pops up and continues..........

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity