over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone else have a high resting HR?

On clen and tren right now and it's been a consistent 90 - 92.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Have you ever had a b12 deficiency test because of energy levels?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Yes I thought that too a while ago but my b12 is good. It seems like the range is pretty vague for rhr since the medical stated norm is 60-100 so if 100 is still in the norm it can't be that bad. I am going to slowly try and lower my stims. Maybe use ephedra in place of adderall sometimes or maybe mondafinil,etc... Seems like adderall is by far the worst stim they'd prescribed as its not that far off from meth and can deplete norepinephrine, dopamine and serotonin. I'm not worried about serotonin because I take Lexapro and not worried about dopamine because I take caber but I don't think there is anything you can take to help with norepinephrine.

Throw in 20m cardio every day and watch it drop, stay away from stimulants/caffeine

Any of you mouth breathers? My hr is always between 75-90 i have to work hard at the cardio to get it down. But i am a mouth breather, as in i have issues breathing out of my nose and at night i don't snore but mainly breath out of my mouth(has caused some serious gum issues)

I get my sleep study done in a month for an apap machine and hopefully that will help the resting hr, and the other effects.

APAP machine worked wonders for my dad. He has congestive heart failure, high RHR, high blood pressure, and is diabetic.

After a few weeks on that, his condition with all of those problems improved dramatically and made managing it more easy.

If you're not getting enough sleep for long enough, it greatly affects your health.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Can you just quit all stims cold turkey or do you REALLY have to use them? It's possible you're completely dependent on them now but once you quit and time goes by, you'll realize you probably didn't NEED them in the first place. Just like how people quit taking coffee and feel like crap at first, only to feel 100x better after a short period of time.

Man, ain't that the truth. I finally stopped taking pre workout stims before going to the gym after some strong scolding from my doctor because of my blood pressure. I don't even miss the stuff, even just a day after quitting. I lift just as heavy and don't feel any more tired in the middle of my gym sessions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Man, ain't that the truth. I finally stopped taking pre workout stims before going to the gym after some strong scolding from my doctor because of my blood pressure. I don't even miss the stuff, even just a day after quitting. I lift just as heavy and don't feel any more tired in the middle of my gym sessions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yea that's why it's important to own a blood pressure machine at home. Then you can see what your blood pressure is after taking a stim and if it's still normal, then you have the green light. Otherwise, it's a no no. Of course they should also be cycled no matter what anyway.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131