YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone else have hygs without labels on bottle?

aminoman74

Banned
I just got my hygs from a board sponcer on here and they have the pi wheel and the www.hygetropi.com.cn web site on the seal and so i typed in the numbers on the web site and they came up as real but i dont know why they wouldnt have the labels on the bottles before they where packaged.

ANYONE ELSE HAVE THESE AND HAVE GREAT RELULTS?

Most sources have the labels shipped seperately and put them one later so it passes customs easier. They may have just not put yours on.

This is true. When a pack is siezed they dont know its GH just from vials. You really think they have the time and $ to test it all? They dont. It will sit there and then get tossed. If its labled GH they already know its illegal and will further investigate making it less secure for the source.

atually NOT AT ALL friend. We will not go into detail, but this is completely accurate in most cases.

No it's not. I know first hand GH is considered LOW priority and in almost all cases IGNORED unless distributed in larger amounts, i.e. 200IU + after which it largely depends on who's working that day. NO KIDDING!

This is true. When a pack is siezed they dont know its GH just from vials. You really think they have the time and $ to test it all? They dont. It will sit there and then get tossed. If its labled GH they already know its illegal and will further investigate making it less secure for the source.

Look, let's set aside that I do not know what I'm talking about (because I do) and address why anything is seized.

First -- you can count on your pack of (anything) unlabeled being flagged and set aside, later to be scrutinized by officers simply because it's an UNKNOWN substance. Statements made from suppliers that they're unlabling their vials to slip by Customs is an outright LIE!

The key here is in understanding first how Customs works, i.e. that unlabling anything is a guaranteed RED FLAG and does not/will not simply ease on by Customs. Instead, it worsens your chances of passing Customs as that action guarantees your contents a closer look!!

Next, get past the notion that Customs is ignorant. Concerning the 1000's of everyday contraband that's being shipped into the states -- they've seen it all!

Now in a nut shell, passing Customs is literally dependant upon on who's working, the nations threat level, listed tolerated permissable amount/dosages (yes they have that too, permissable amounts are not something that's decided on a case by case basis), the particular level of priority for the substance and MORE!

Get this -- one shipment I got in from Customs, the words, "Growth Hormone" were written on a sticky pad/label and stuck directly onto my GH boxes!! Did Customs care? Not enough as it wasn't a large enough amount to persue. If anything, I believe I pissed them off for having NO LABELS and causing the agent(s) to determine just exactly what the hell was in my vials!

Label your contents, ship low doses and plan on smooth sailing. Don't label your shipment and look guilty from the 'get go'.

Lastly -- suppliers that do not label are side strepping the authentic or you'd have an authentic label.

There's more, but I'm tired attempting to prove something I know, without giving more detials as to why I know...trust me or not.

Mine came the same way, checked them on the same site (.com.cn) and they checked out. Who really knows which hyges are authentic? There are just to many look alikes now. I do believe that it is real hgh though and that is enough for me as long as the price is right. If you want to be confused even more go check out hygetropin.cn and you will see what I mean:cool:

123, yes unlabled vials will raise a red flag but remember, our country is broke. They dont have the $ to test.

123, yes unlabled vials will raise a red flag but remember, our country is broke. They dont have the $ to test.

Not sure where you're getting your info, but I know where I got mine. Leme just say, the USA has the most secure ports in the world. You can thank Bush and 911 for that.

As for us being broke? Tell that to Obama. :rolleyes:

I'll end with these thoughts...what you are suggesting is backwards. In other words, I'm simply saying anyone who receives HGH via an overseas shipment received it because Customs knew what it was. On the flip side, if Customs is unable to determine what the unknown substance is -- kiss it goodbye, you'll never see it. No shipments of unknown substance is allowed through.

Bottom line - Customs let's shipments of GH pass through due to it's low priority status. Ship low quantities and it'll pass. Make sure it's labeled to remove the appearence of guilt and it'll be in and out of Customs in a day. I'll say it one last time...I KNOW what I'm talking about. :)

I just dont know why sources dont label it something like calcium or vitC injects,etc.... Remember, customs agents arent exactly the brightest batch of fella's.

That's another supplier lie.

I agree bro. I had a source tell me the same crap in the past with the hyges that had the pin wheel logo on top. I asked a vet bro on another board about this and he clarified that the label thing is completely absurd.

Well the #1 hyge supplier(real hyge's) to the us and pretty much everwhere else (your well known simpsons character) has them shipped that way, so im pretty sure he's not just doing it for no reason.

Well the #1 hyge supplier(real hyge's) to the us and pretty much everwhere else (your well known simpsons character) has them shipped that way, so im pretty sure he's not just doing it for no reason.

Oh, he's doing it for a reason alright - of which I've already stated. Thus, I'm 'calling him' on this matter.

I import from all over China, some of which are for authentic GenSci and GenHeal HGH. Yes, they're labeled and verifiable via their own manufacturer websites with security stickers and fibers embeded. Though I import no more than 200IU (2 boxes) in any given shipment.

So again, ask yourself, if it's not a Customs related issue - why remove the labels? Were there ever any labels on the vials? If so, require the supplier to leave the entire GH pack intact on your next order and send it to you in it's original condition OR, if he won't do that (and I'm betting he won't) at the very least, require the supplier to mail to you the remaining package contents, i.e. original box contents, stickers, labels, etc. to you in a separate package.

This may end the relationship, but it will be for the best when you realize what's really going on.

FYI - I did this several times and today I can favorably look back on all of it. Catching someone with their pants down. :D

FYI (#2) - Important,...if they say they'll take a picture of the package in it's original state, don't give in. There are plenty of reusable pics on the web floating around. I told one guy to take the picture of the box in it's original state, but place next to the box my name "123cctv" and date. I received the stupidiest looking pic back...the guy drew my name, then pasted it into the GenSci picture and sent it to me. What an idiot!! It was the dumbest looking paste I'd ever seen! :p

123, I think you're onto something here. The Rips I received were packaged as if they were from a pharmacy, i.e., labels, plastic tray and boxes matching the labeling on the vials. The exp date and batch numbers were "stamped" on the box and not printed. I received some more Rips that were unlabeled and in plain white boxes but also included in the package were the original boxes and labels. Also the plain boxes the vials were in were of the exact quality and structure as the originals that were included.

So then what is the reason? Some kind of scam where people are getting real hyge boxes and lables and putting them on generics?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131