YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone else have the gym to themselves tonite?

bambambigalo

Registered
It's Christmas eve, and not a creature was sturring at my gym on base....cept me, couldn't skip legs day. It was nice to have to the gym staff hook my ipod up to the sound system and let me ruin their clean and tidy gym lol.

Merry Christmas to everyone, especially all my military bro's stationed as far away from thier loved ones as I am. Lift weights, fuck bitches.

It's Christmas eve, and not a creature was sturring at my gym on base....cept me, couldn't skip legs day. It was nice to have to the gym staff hook my ipod up to the sound system and let me ruin their clean and tidy gym lol.

Merry Christmas to everyone, especially all my military bro's stationed as far away from thier loved ones as I am. Lift weights, fuck bitches.

Gym closed on Christmas out here :(just like every other holiday....depressing.

That is the number one thing about Holidays that pisses me off. Closed. Peace.

Hit the gym just for some cardio at 3am this morning...Nobody except one couple there. I may crash latter due to the food and early rising lol:eek:

i got to the gym at 2pm on christmas eve and it was shut, i was not happy :mad:

I had a nice leg workout Christmas Eve with my girl, and only one other person was there doing cardio.

My gym is open 24 hours, every day of the year, but there are still a few other people there at all times it seems.

^ lucky! 24-hr gyms are NICE!!! :cool: I joined one last year but had to give up the luxury after paying ~21k in vet bills to save my pet's life.

Gym closed on Christmas out here :(just like every other holiday....depressing.

That is the number one thing about Holidays that pisses me off. Closed. Peace.

Guys, I totally hear ya! Especially being in the "real world", (as opposed to back in high school/college when there was plenty of extra time to get workouts in). Fortunately for me, most gyms near where I live have gotten MUCH better over the years in terms of extended weekend/holiday hours. Christmas eve, my gym was open until 6 PM. They were closed completely on Christmas day, but fortunately, about a mile away, there is a Jewish gym, which has never failed me on Christmas! ;)

I do but I always do when I want...I own the place- and closed at noon so I went back at 6 got my groove on.

^ sweeeeet deal!!! :cool:

Speaking of the holidays, my gym FINALLY got WAY better for New Years - New Years eve closed only 2 hrs. earlier than normal; New Years Day, did not even close early! :)

mine was closed, drove all the way out to find that out.
on the way back i "snuck" in to the one i used to go to.
24 hours with a card. i just knocked, and got the job done.
3 peeps only.

^ sweeeeet deal!!! :cool:

Speaking of the holidays, my gym FINALLY got WAY better for New Years - New Years eve closed only 2 hrs. earlier than normal; New Years Day, did not even close early! :)

I'm really beginning to think the Air Force promotes alcoholism....closed at 6pm on New Years Eve, AND the day after (today). Rediculous. I like to snowboard in the mornings, but it leaves me with almost no time to fit in a workout....I dunno, maybe it's a Montana thing, everyone here is a fuckin alcoholic

I'm really beginning to think the Air Force promotes alcoholism....closed at 6pm on New Years Eve, AND the day after (today). Rediculous. I like to snowboard in the mornings, but it leaves me with almost no time to fit in a workout....I dunno, maybe it's a Montana thing, everyone here is a fuckin alcoholic

That is how I feel about the Northeast. :(

I don't drink (EVER!) and used to get hell for it all the time. But after sticking my ground, (and at times not so nicely), people have finally come to respect my decision not to drink. :)

I went christmas eve in the morning and the place was packed, i figured everyone was gone.

Bump! Continuing this topic for those in the NE who got blasted with the snowstorm - anyone else's gym(s) open today?

My gym actually had/has some damn good hours given the conditions, (noon - 11 PM today, instead of the usual 4 AM - 11 PM). It will be interesting to see how many others actually show up tonight...

Well I got one of the ones I own If I want in good old Ga if I want but Iwont risk my little girls lives to get there. They are closed but as the owner lucky me got a key!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws