advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone Else having Intense Reaction to Deca?

Ides44

Registered
I'm trying a new sponsor as my last one has...as usual...disappeared.

I am trying out their Deca 300: EEEYOWCH! INTENSE Site Injection pain for 48 hrs....INTENSE post injection Night Sweats!!

What the F*** is up with that?

I have NEVER had a reaction like that before...of course, the supplier is COMPLETELY SURPRISED as NOONE ELSE has EVER responded like that!

IT MUST BE ME! ...ahh yeah...

Has anyone else had this or similar experiences? Or am I COMPLETELY ABNORMAL?

Thanks!

Iam thinking they must use a lot of the EO in their gear to thin it out since it is 300mg/ml. I had some test 400 that was like that. I just mixed it with grapeseed oil and there was no more post injection pain. As for the night sweats, i only get those if i have lots of androgens in my cycle. Like test tren.

Nope not normal. Are you pinning a new muscle? Deca at 300 should be painless, and EO does thin the solution but is also used to keep things pain free. I have used deca 300 with zero oil, all EO and absolutely pain free.

I'm going to say it must be you as well.

It Must Be You as Well

...hmmm...Thank you very much for your input.

However, I've been cycling for two years and used a few different suppliers.

This experience is TOTALLY UNIQUE.

I usually run DECA 300, ...does DECA vary that much from one sponsor to the next?

This is very odd. I don't even know if this should scare me...there you go.

I usually run DECA 300, ...does DECA vary that much from one sponsor to the next?

Maybe this one contains something you are allergic/or not tolerate.

If not, your gear has too much bacteria. In this case, your injection spot should be red... you could filter it but IMO stay away from gear like that.

Nope not normal. Are you pinning a new muscle? Deca at 300 should be painless, and EO does thin the solution but is also used to keep things pain free. I have used deca 300 with zero oil, all EO and absolutely pain free.

I'm going to say it must be you as well.

Unfortunately, that's not true! I'm with andro...It's probably EO(ethyl oleate). Email your sponsor and ask them what oil they use. I am allergic to EO. It leaves a terrible post injection site swelling and pain. This has happened with two different sponsors that use this!! A lot of people seem to be able to get away with using EO but there are those of us that can't. I had two friends that also had the same issue!! At one point, a couple of years ago, there was a lot of talk about this issue in a very popular sponsors thread. It's just something that some of us have to avoid.:(

IP warned about the cancer causing effects of EO.

no one puts EO in deca because EO is expensive and deca dissolves very easily in standard oils due to the long ester attached to it. sounds more like you got bunk gear or it's cut with something else, but i can't really say for certain.

not normal at all. if he uses EO, i guarantee you that you wouldnt have been his first complaint because lots of people get reactions to EO. Only time i ever got a reaction like that was when i used some dirty ass British Dragon 7 or so years ago. Just making sure that you've injected it more than once??? This reaction happened on each occasion?

@1500

...Pinned it twice...same thing.

Sounds like I should trash it.

The sponsor is quite indifferent...

The members of this board are outstanding...thank you all very much.

...Pinned it twice...same thing.

Sounds like I should trash it.

The sponsor is quite indifferent...

The members of this board are outstanding...thank you all very much.

I don't think it would be speaking out of school to name the sponsor and the brand; not to bash per se but perhaps there was a bad batch. I know you said it seems like you're the only who had this issue but perhaps you aren't.
I will concur that Deca should be painfree.
I will also add that year ago I had a similar deca to a blend of test and deca that a buddy homebrewed us up. We both had unpleasant to reactions to it. Now he did use EO with this blend since it was relatively high dosed. If memory serves it was 250tc/150nd/ml so 400mg/ml and at those concentrations he felt the EO was necessary. I don't have all the exact quantities of his blend as this was years ago but I do recall he mixed up the formula after that

@SAPS

Thank you very much.

I am uneasy revealing the sponsor's name : 1. I need to try to get them to respond beyond "Sorry, F*** You.", 2. I don't want one of the Mods jumping up my ass and telling me I'm no longer welcome; after all, this is how they make money, so...you know how that goes.

If I don't get some love from these guys...well, then I'm gonna get clear about the Sponsor's indifference and name. I have a buddy trying the Deca right now...we'll see.

Thanks Again, best board members on the web.

I get the same reaction with EO. Even 1/2cc gives me major sides. I had to switch to a supplier that uses cotton seed oil & the sides disappeared.

Thank you very much.

I am uneasy revealing the sponsor's name : 1. I need to try to get them to respond beyond "Sorry, F*** You.", 2. I don't want one of the Mods jumping up my ass and telling me I'm no longer welcome; after all, this is how they make money, so...you know how that goes.

If I don't get some love from these guys...well, then I'm gonna get clear about the Sponsor's indifference and name. I have a buddy trying the Deca right now...we'll see.

Thanks Again, best board members on the web.

Fair enough. Yeah its a fine line between holding a sponsor accountable [even though we see recently some sponsors flaking out] and just being a whiner [no offense to you just speaking in principle]. I'm not sure how the mods would respond. Perhaps a PM to a mod might be in order.
Usually if an end user has a problem thats relatively rare the initial impression will be its on the user end. But if a sponsor is unresponsive that can begin to shift the onus

We never have told a client to f*ck off in over 6 years in buisness, figured I'd step in before this gets out of control with the mystery gossiping

Never have had a complaint about the gear and its been out for quite some time

You can either get a refund or replacement or store credit if you wish

Happy holidays:)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08