YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone else having major problems with this new WU paperless bullshit?

Slyder190

Registered
Downloaded the app, put in my info an went to two different locations that told me they are unable to send money as WU is giving them a MoneyTrasnfer is down message from WU. I called WU and to see WTF the problem is and they blamed both locations instead of accepting responsibilty they told me to go to as new third location and try. Like are you fucking serious?

Yeah bro. WU has been more than a headache for both the sender and reciever as far as donations go. Serious PITA lately.

No problems for me...Then again I use bitcoin ;)

I downloaded it after a WU clerk told me how easy it was to use. Well neither one of us could get it to work, so I ended up ditching that app.

Sent from my S2_PRO using Tapatalk

Used it last week and things went fester then usual.

You cant just do it the old fashioned way, go up to the service desk of some grocery store? Have they gone to a new system that is supposed to be better? If that is the case that is too bad.

Used to be real easy and hassle free. Didn't even ask for an ID. Now I hear they are IDing people? Sounds like Bitcoin may be about the best way to do it now with these changes.

Downloaded the app, put in my info an went to two different locations that told me they are unable to send money as WU is giving them a MoneyTrasnfer is down message from WU. I called WU and to see WTF the problem is and they blamed both locations instead of accepting responsibilty they told me to go to as new third location and try. Like are you fucking serious?

I will never use W.U. again. Unprofessional, rude, and incompetent sums them up pretty well.

I use Money-Gram all the time and they are way better. Not only is it much easier and faster, but you don't have to make any stupid phone calls to non-English speaking employees either.

I will never use W.U. again. Unprofessional, rude, and incompetent sums them up pretty well.

I use Money-Gram all the time and they are way better. Not only is it much easier and faster, but you don't have to make any stupid phone calls to non-English speaking employees either.

Last I heard they were not sending money to China anymore.

moneygram WAS like that .... but end of february they made changes and now 1. require ID, 2. don't seem to be wanting to send money to china and/or flagging folks names left and right so funds won't go thru. So now folks are stuck to use WU (which is also tightening up their reigns) .... or ... figure out the bitcoin shit.

I must be one of the lucky ones. Never asked for ID, the clerks are always polite. Never an issue.

I actually had a sponsor help me set up my bitcoin account. Was a little confusing at first but after a couple of try's I'm now a happy bitcoin account holder. My only complaint is it takes 5-7 days to get money into the account if you send money to bitcoin from bank account.

Not where I'm from. Used it a few times without problem untill one time funds didn't come trough. Had to make a call and they blocked me temporarily because they thought it was suspicious I sent money to China twice. Had to phone again to some non English speaking Indian dude who wanted to know literally everything about me. Home-adress, what I was using the stuff i ordered for, name of my employer and so on. Told him I wasn't gonna go spread all that personal info and been blocked since then.

I’ve had a few transactions cancelled by WU in the past...but no problems otherwise.

Cryptocurrencies are the way forward. Just don't use coinbase. They will block you account if they think there Is suspicious activity going on

bitcoin

If you follow this step by step you're set. Very easy.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weuETTY3478"]How To Fund Your Blockchain Wallet With Bitcoin - YouTube[/ame]

No issues!

The nly thing I see has changed is WU now requires ID on money to China and they are now paperless at grocery store.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws