YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone else here doing the Master's Nationals in Pittsburgh this year??

Rockhard

NPC Judge
JUDGES
Registered
After winning the past 2 Master's over 35 classes, I have decided to jump up to the big league and compete on a national level show. My goal is to be more conditioned while maintaining as much size as possible for this show. I have started a 21 week prep diet with a very reputable coach. (He also coached me for my last win)
I just wanted to see if any of my PM family has competed in this show or is planning in it?

I have two friends who won and turned pro at this show. One won the 40 over, the other the 50 over. Both competed for years at high levels and as you know things get harder when you are older, hence the masters shows. The over 40 winner still does pro shows occasionally.

I'll be there watching!

After winning the past 2 Master's over 35 classes, I have decided to jump up to the big league and compete on a national level show. My goal is to be more conditioned while maintaining as much size as possible for this show. I have started a 21 week prep diet with a very reputable coach. (He also coached me for my last win)
I just wanted to see if any of my PM family has competed in this show or is planning in it?
I have competed a few times in that show....

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Have competed there twice now. Great venue. Plan to win this year in wpd

One of my boys from my gym will be competing probably in the lightheavy 35+ class, I expect big things from him!

This is one of the best National Shows. Its the most organized and well run . Gary Udit does a great job. Competitors get text messages alerting them to when they are going on stage.

This is one of the best National Shows. Its the most organized and well run . Gary Udit does a great job. Competitors get text messages alerting them to when they are going on stage.

It WAS run very very well.... It was my 1st National show and I was impressed... those people DO NOT PLAY.... they have people lined up 3 classes deep ready to roll....the amount of competitors is reeeeeetarded.... there literally is no place to walk once people get settled....the texting is definitely a cool feature but people still mob the warmup room anyway... lol....

Uggghhh. One more year and I can compete in masters, lol

1800 competitors X $220 a pop..... AND people doing multiple classes too... do the math

cha-ching

to many competitors, needs to be rules on qualifying but its a money racket so will never happen.

to many competitors, needs to be rules on qualifying but its a money racket so will never happen.

This is what is on the NPC website:
Qualifying For NPC National Contests
Beginning January 1, 2018 athletes must place top 2 in an open class at a national qualifier to be qualified for any national show. All athletes that qualified in 2017 for a National contest are eligible to compete in a national contest in 2018. Also, athletes that place in 3rd, 4th or 5th place at the USA or Nationals are also qualified for one year.

But when you pull up the Nationals website there is no prerequiste?

Confusing......

This is what is on the NPC website:
Qualifying For NPC National Contests
Beginning January 1, 2018 athletes must place top 2 in an open class at a national qualifier to be qualified for any national show. All athletes that qualified in 2017 for a National contest are eligible to compete in a national contest in 2018. Also, athletes that place in 3rd, 4th or 5th place at the USA or Nationals are also qualified for one year.

But when you pull up the Nationals website there is no prerequiste?

Confusing......

exactly and even if it did apply to masters division you can go to pretty much go to any state level show and qualify because you may not even have competition unfortunately.

For Masters Nationals that does NOT apply.... just gotta be 35+

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner