over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ANYONE ELSE LISTEN TO JOCKO WILLINK

Michael30

Registered
Just curious does anyone else listen to Jocko Willink & Echo charles podcast? He motivates the shit out of me. Not to mention hes probably the baddest motherfucker on the planet besides maybe Tim kennedy! Jocko is a ex navy seal who ended up training all navy seals on the west coast, then went on to start his own business. Hes also a black belt in bJJ.(and his lifts heavy)He learned under some extremely well known names in the bjj world. Anyways his mato is extreme ownership! Your life is the way it is because of you and your decisions! If you ever have a day you arent motivated you can listen to some of his stuff!!

I listen to him here and there. Usually when I am caught up on other podcasts I burn through. He is very intense.

Jockos "good" is some of the best 2+ minutes I have ever heard. If that can't get you pumped up, check your pulse or just go kill yourself.

I listen to him here and there. Usually when I am caught up on other podcasts I burn through. He is very intense.

Jockos "good" is some of the best 2+ minutes I have ever heard. If that can't get you pumped up, check your pulse or just go kill yourself.

Ya hes about as intense as they come! Hes definately someone i would want on myside though. Has that cant be stopped attitude!

Rogan got him a lot of attention 2 or 3 yrs ago. Really put him on the map. Awesome guy.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Jocko has put out some great episodes with some great guests.

But.... when it comes to fitness, health he's pretty 1 dimensional.

How do I lose weight?
Jocko: Jujitsu

How do I get more flexible?

How do I get stronger?

How do I get shredded?

You get the idea

Jocko has put out some great episodes with some great guests.

But.... when it comes to fitness, health he's pretty 1 dimensional.

How do I lose weight?

How do I get more flexible?

How do I get stronger?

How do I get shredded?

You get the idea

Ya i hear ya! Hes definately a finatic about BJJ. I just like how he applies discipline to all aspects of his life! I think he has a funny sense of humor too!! Good ones to listen to are the ones with tim kennedy too! If you get aminute you should google tim kennedy "hard to kill" documentary! It covers his business of teaching miltary and police special skill sets. But its pretty good! Im into shooting to so i like that kind of stuff!

Yes I like him. He actually spoke at our national sales meeting two years ago and it was amazing and I say that as someone who generally finds "motivational speakers" dull. I had the chance to speak with him a bit after and it was pretty cool.

Just finished his book “Dichotomy of Leadership” good read.

He’s solid. Finishing “Cant hurt me” - David Goggins.

jocko is good.
but andy frisella gets me fired the fuck up

Just curious does anyone else listen to Jocko Willink & Echo charles podcast? He motivates the shit out of me. Not to mention hes probably the baddest motherfucker on the planet besides maybe Tim kennedy! Jocko is a ex navy seal who ended up training all navy seals on the west coast, then went on to start his own business. Hes also a black belt in bJJ.(and his lifts heavy)He learned under some extremely well known names in the bjj world. Anyways his mato is extreme ownership! Your life is the way it is because of you and your decisions! If you ever have a day you arent motivated you can listen to some of his stuff!!

I had the privilege to be put through a SEAL land and water boot camp by him and group of other former SEALS and Navy graduates.
They were the absolute most grueling workouts I had ever done in my life. I had no idea who the fuck the guy was but now, years later and him being much more mainstream, I realized it was him. How could I forget the face and voice that brought me to the brink of collapse and drowning lol

I have listened to his podcasts and think there very good

Jocko is the man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am resisting the temptation of creating a "Jocko" PM profile and responding either "Good" or "Do jujitsu" to every "special" question that ends up here.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131