YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone else made better gains on 25mgs of anadrol per day verses 50-100 mgs?

headtrainer

Registered
When I take 50 milligrams of anadrol per day it makes me nauseated and I can’t eat. I have learned if I back the dosage down to only 25 mgs per day, I can still make gains and not keep the constant heartburn/nausea. Anyone else experience this?

I get better size and strength on 50 and 100mg/d, but if it effects my appetite, then I agree, the smaller doses (+eating) will usually win out the larger doses (-eating). So I would go with what works best for you and the appetite...though you can use the lack of wanting to eat effect to your advantage in a prep;)

Pretty much applies to every drug

Find the least effective dose and run with it. You can eat better, train harder, and stay healthier (20 years of steady progress > 5 years of rocket flame that burns out)

Pretty much applies to every drug

Find the least effective dose and run with it. You can eat better, train harder, and stay healthier (20 years of steady progress > 5 years of rocket flame that burns out)
Reminds me of this scene from highlander.

My last run with drol left me water logged, without hunger, and blood pressure through the roof. I’m not sure if it was the gear or my body, but I’ll most likely be keeping that dosed low around 20mg next go around, should I choose to throw it in the mix.

Never, have I ever, had cankles from gear. Usually it rounds me out and makes my muscles pop. I felt bloofy like my first cycle.

20-25mg from now on.

Dbol and drol both make me lose my appetite. With dbol I usually get it back in a week when Im used to it.

Id not hesitate to try Drol at 25mg though. Its not like youre taking too much and harming yourself. Youre merely testing a lower dose and seeing if it works for you, and youll surely know in 2 weeks if its working.

As strong as it is, and in my opinion it it surely a powerful compound, I dont see 25mg Drol not working in an ok fashion. I may consider it as well if you have success with it.

Its not really the drols fault then, you just don't eat enough. You could push the food in manually even if it isn't healthy and get more gains on higher mgs.

Could just run your test in the stratosphere of drol/tren/etc don't agree Tbh no real sides w test besides bp bloat and gains.

Its not really the drols fault then, you just don't eat enough. You could push the food in manually even if it isn't healthy and get more gains on higher mgs.

Could just run your test in the stratosphere of drol/tren/etc don't agree Tbh no real sides w test besides bp bloat and gains.
Anadrol at higher dosages not only makes me nauseated, it gives me flu like symptoms. I get very lethargic when using higher dosages. I’ve been through the force-feeding ordeal when running 50-100 mgs of drool daily, but I felt so bad, that I no longer enjoyed life and had to cut the volume back in my workouts just to get through the workout. Higher dosages of anadrol aren’t for me. I do much better on 25 mgs daily.

25-50 mgs for me too , more kills my apetite except of its pharma

Abdi anapolons i can do 100 mg dunno why

Anadrol is the only AAS ive found where more is better for me.

I get better size and strength on 50 and 100mg/d, but if it effects my appetite, then I agree, the smaller doses (+eating) will usually win out the larger doses (-eating). So I would go with what works best for you and the appetite...though you can use the lack of wanting to eat effect to your advantage in a prep;)
I agree! Another thing I’ve experienced with taking higher dosages of anadrol is that it makes me so strong, so fast, that I easily develop tendon problems; even when my exercise form is Impeccable!

What’s the highest daily dosage you’ve used?

200mg I believe, I dont use anadrol daily though so it was 200mg pre workout 4-5x a week. I was on a lot of gear back then mind you. Anadrol is like a lot of other compounds where it's MUCH more productive for me when used infrequently, for me the first week of anadrol is the greatest AAS for cost:risk:benefit ratio, but fades very quickly, I use it intermittently because of that. The only exception to that rule is if I use anadrol with dianabol or anavar at low doses for a stack, then I'll run it a little more fequent but the doses are all at around 25mg each. It's never given me any discernible side effects from anadrol but then again I never use prolonged doses or start at a high dosage.

200mg I believe, I dont use anadrol daily though so it was 200mg pre workout 4-5x a week. I was on a lot of gear back then mind you. Anadrol is like a lot of other compounds where it's MUCH more productive for me when used infrequently, for me the first week of anadrol is the greatest AAS for cost:risk:benefit ratio, but fades very quickly, I use it intermittently because of that. The only exception to that rule is if I use anadrol with dianabol or anavar at low doses for a stack, then I'll run it a little more fequent but the doses are all at around 25mg each. It's never given me any discernible side effects from anadrol but then again I never use prolonged doses or start at a high dosage.

Agree on fading quickly that why i always run it 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off

I still pyramid my Anadrol dosages. So starting out at 25mg/d for a week, then 50mg/d for a week, then 100mg/d for a week or two....then pyramid down. This m ethod is not needed, moreso the pyramiding down part, but i still use it for Anadrol. Also, you do not have to go by weeks in order to change the dosage. Ifg you are getting good results with 25mg/d (or any dosage), you can ride it out before increasing the dosage higher. I don't like staying on drol for long periods, so 4-6 weeks max for me and i'm done with it....or that's what I used in the past when younger. Hell, it's been so long since i've used it for an actual cycle, i'm not sure how i will react and respond to it now....:eek:

50 mg. split 25 mg. every 12 hours ALWAYS does the trick for me with zero negative health ramifications, but i should say I only run anadrol once or twice every other year due to the toxicity. I should also mention I keep a large portion of my strength and size gains if I maintain diet and training protocols when coming off anadrol.

I can't go big on doses anymore. Between the increased blood pressure and lethargy it just doesn't benefit me anymore. When I was younger and struggled through the lethargy I saw great gains. Today workouts would suffer too much to be a positive.

Anadrol is the only AAS ive found where more is better for me.

I will say that 100-150 mg is extremely effective. Did that for 1 week and my face was so bloated and red I went back to 50mg.

When I take 50 milligrams of anadrol per day it makes me nauseated and I can’t eat. I have learned if I back the dosage down to only 25 mgs per day, I can still make gains and not keep the constant heartburn/nausea. Anyone else experience this?
Stick with 25 no use doing more if it makes your life miserable

150 a day is where Anadrol started to shine for me. 250 and up I don't like the side effects so much.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws