over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anyone else not fit in outside of here?

I stopped trying to fit in bro!! Thing is I am a likable guy who makes friends easy, people just seem attracted to me. I always get offers to do this and that but I never do. Even my close friends I never go out with, now they can come over and hang anytime they want but me I don't like to leave the house or go out. Its always trouble

WOW does that sound framiliar!! lol.. Like coach always said,"Nothing good happens after midnight"

I don't see why anyone even cares if people think you're weird, or boring or whatever else. I'm just honest. When people ask why I don't do the things they do, I tell them it's because I want to remain superior to them.:D I'm not exaggerating. My fiance will vouch for that.

I have experienced all of the above challanges. But once I started to make a very good living at this ( I own a successfull personal training center) then people kind of got it. If you look fat, unhappy and out of shape, then odds are people wont seek guidance from you or your staff. So now I think people get it a bit more. That said if I am a bit older and wiser now with a I dont give a fuck attitude if people slam me for not eating crap food and getting wasted on the weekends. Hey I am 50 post old now.

people at work always laugh cause i eat chicken and rice every single day, so they say "O let me guess what your having for lunch? HMMM chicken and rice" and everyone laughs but they always give me props on my discipline. But on rare ocassions I will have a slice of pizza with them or a morning doughnut and if im out and its my long break weekend (one weekend a month) I will have a drink with them.

no, I lift up my shirt and flex my abs at his wife and thats usually all it takes to get him to leave lol.

I think some of you guys have to lighten up a bit. If someone is asking me to have a donut, I tell them I had 9 of them so far and just finished the 10th one, and I feel so piggy and guilty that I cannot eat anymore within the next 60 minutes or something...
Or when people tell me “chicken and rice again?” I tell them “Wrong! This time BBQ dinosaurs with deep fried sea horse on a side, so yam!” And they usually smile and move on with their daily boring life.

People who don't understand bodybuilding still understand humor. If you don't want to make a big deal out of your life style, implement humor. Always works for me.

I think it's hard for most people to understand why we spend all this time in the gym and don't go out partying or eating crap all weekend long. They use drinking and partying as their vice to get away from the reality of work, etc... in their lives. Where most of us use the gym as that release and because we are the minority we will always be an 'outcast' to a certain extent.

This says it all.I used to be one of the most popular guys around.When I quit drinking and put my life back together,everyone who I called a friend treated me like an outcast.
When you get down to it,alcohol and drugs are the common bond that most people share.If you do not do either,people will treat you like you are some kind of freak.

I live in a small community and everyone knows me as the fitness guy. I have a fitness business so people are always watching what they eat around me. Its crazy! I don't drink at all! But my personality is so over the top that I just don't need alcohol.
But yeah, I feel most comfortable in the gym or on the computer.

Within the last 3 weeks I moved back to the town where I grew up so I'm close to my family and all my long time friends I grew up with. They all know my lifestyle is different as they like to go out and have a few beers most nights during the week and I do not drink but it's funny because now everyone in our city is starting to like having me at the bars. Bartender's love when I walk in with my LBA's because they know all my buddy's have a sober ride home and that I won't let any of them cause any trouble when I'm around. I get hit on by more bartender's than any of my friends who frequent the places a lot more often and are tipping the sh*t out of the bartenders, it's like some people respect my discipline and the fact that I sit at a bar without being tempted to order a beer. Also, when people ask or look at me like I'm crazy, I just tell them that if they just trained as hard as I did they wouldn't want to take a chance of dehydrating their muscles either or I use some crazy terms they have never heard of that will confuse them, then they leave me alone. Oh yeah, I've also had 2 different bartenders ask me to help them with their diet and training. It's not always bad being out and the outcast, although on the weekends when they get hammered and act silly it can be frustrating playing the babysitter. :p

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear