advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone else notice you get leaner on very high test?

Ivanko

Registered
I usually keep my test under a g and have only gone above that twice, both times I notice I get a tren-like side effect and lean out even when I not dieting.. Its nothing drastic but it s noticeable. Anyone else experience this or its it all in my head. Currently at 2g running no other compounds.

NO NO NO , strait test at high doses is for bulking and getting fat havent you read any of the million "what drug to bulk , what drug to cut" threads:rolleyes:

I notice that if im dead clean for several months and dieting so that im steady where i am body fat wise i will get leaner when i ad test at any dose

I usually keep my test under a g and have only gone above that twice, both times I notice I get a tren-like side effect and lean out even when I not dieting.. Its nothing drastic but it s noticeable. Anyone else experience this or its it all in my head. Currently at 2g running no other compounds.

Same for me, going 2g and upwards allso burn fat.

I normaly lean a little bit on any dose as i dont up cals drasticly untill gains stop

I know most will disagree with you on this, but I have to think most probably dont have real world experience...

I can say back in my days of "not so clean" and $3 dollar sost from mex.... when I could no longer eat enough to gain, and my weight gain would stop..I did notice some fat loss. granted by that time I could probably spray you with nipple milk... LOL

I notice on higher test...tren like results but no sides

Oh Hell Yes

Back in the day, on 1.5g of Sust / week, I could eat anything I wanted and still stay lean. These days, on 750mg of Karachi's/week and 35mg Dbol a day, AND 4iu GH / day (2iuAM, 2iuPM), my abs have disappeared on <>4k calories a day - Damn Dbol. Stomach is still flat as a board, but some days there's a 2 pack, others a 4 pack -- I don't expect the 6-pack to reappear until a week after I quit the Dbol.

Yeah, the Dbol ruins it

Pics:

v.php

v.php

v.php

v.php

Last edited:
I've been getting leaner but I'm pretty sure it's because I've been getting gear flu every day following the inject. Getting ready to toss the crap in the garbage. I'd call it test flu but honestly i have some TNE that suits me just fine. It's the enanthate and propionate that's kicking my ass. But yeah, I can go almost the whole day without eating on this stuff because it makes me feel like garbage.

I've been getting leaner but I'm pretty sure it's because I've been getting gear flu every day following the inject. Getting ready to toss the crap in the garbage. I'd call it test flu but honestly i have some TNE that suits me just fine. It's the enanthate and propionate that's kicking my ass. But yeah, I can go almost the whole day without eating on this stuff because it makes me feel like garbage.

Same here. Switched to a diff brand of Prop and every single day after an inject (injecting EOD) I feel like absolute shit.

Everything aches and Im exhausted no matter how much rest I get.

Def switching asap.

As for the thread topic... Ive never gone over 600mg a week of test so I cant really say.

Um...

I dunno about everyone else, but I'd sure like to know what brand of Prop is giving you guys the "Test flu" -- I hate that shit. You can PM me if you don't want to post it here...I use a *lot* of Prop, and don't want to order from any UGL that is making people sick. Thanks!

I havent had test flu since quilty vet was around when i took sachets though man those hurt like a mother fucker.

I dunno about everyone else, but I'd sure like to know what brand of Prop is giving you guys the "Test flu" -- I hate that shit. You can PM me if you don't want to post it here...I use a *lot* of Prop, and don't want to order from any UGL that is making people sick. Thanks!

Anything with EO gives me these symptoms, NO EO and I feel great!!!

EO is the devils JUICE!!!

Anything with EO gives me these symptoms, NO EO and I feel great!!!

EO is the devils JUICE!!!

lol devils juice. for me its a god send. smoothest most pain free stuff out there for me. just goes to show we all react differently.

Steroids 101

More Test = more muscle = increased metabolism/calorie demands = fat loss. Duh.

Doesn't the bloat from a dose that high keep you from seeing how lean you are getting? I just look fat with all the water weight, even with an AI.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws