over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone else puke up acid when on cycle

Prilosec alleviates my symptoms to bearable. Nexium totally removes any issues at all. They aren't even close imo.

Prilosec alleviates my symptoms to bearable. Nexium totally removes any issues at all. They aren't even close imo.

I'll have to try nexium. My gastro doc told me that prilosec and nex are basically the same thing except nex u need a script and prilosec is otc. This was back in 07 when he told me.

There have been millions of threads on this topic. Not long ago there was one where I mentioned using Bragg's Organic Apple Cider Vinegar. I would definitely recommend trying that before jumping on all those antacid suggestions. It actually kicked the crap out of my heartburn just following the label directions. You can buy it at your grocery store in the health food section for like $3.99 a bottle.

There have been millions of threads on this topic. Not long ago there was one where I mentioned using Bragg's Organic Apple Cider Vinegar. I would definitely recommend trying that before jumping on all those antacid suggestions. It actually kicked the crap out of my heartburn just following the label directions. You can buy it at your grocery store in the health food section for like $3.99 a bottle.

yah i've tried it. It works well for a few hours but only temp

?? whats "gino"

Gynocomastia, sorry.

Omneprazol helped me out in my stomach problem, but had to stop because of that.. See the possible side effects, that one is reported.

You just reconfirmed what I said. There's a reason why some heartburn relievers are script. As I have said before, it's because they are stronger and they work to suppress heart burn for the entire day whereas all the otc ones only work for a few hours.

Gynocomastia, sorry.

Omneprazol helped me out in my stomach problem, but had to stop because of that.. See the possible side effects, that one is reported.

WTF thats crazy. How? Its not even hormone related.

^^^^ Man thats crazy. I wonder if it somehow can effect natural test levels and people not on gear can get the symptoms. Either way it makes no sense, so weird. I may have to switch to a diff one just to play it safe.

acid reflux

You might just have plain old acid reflux. I had it for years before I started body- building. The coffee, chocolate, (caffeine), spicy foods, etc... loosened the Lower Esophageal Sphincter muscle, and the intense stress in my life added to the problem. Was in ER once because I got so sick. Then gorging of food pushed on the already loose muscle. Prescribed medications did not work either. They were a joke.

Decreased coffee, chocolate and eating numerous small meals throughout the day, instead of three huge meals ultimately solved the issue. Unfortunately, physical activity does cause acid reflux. I would try the above pro-active approach because working out exacerbates the problem. To this day though, I can only have a two scoop weight gainer shake or it will come right back up. All I can tell you is it will only get worse, you will be so sick you won’t be able to lift your dick.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131