YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone else shiver with cold chills while using Ment/Trestolone acetate?

headtrainer

Registered
I’ve read several post were people say their body temperatures increased while using Ment/Trestolone. It makes me wonder if they are being sold Tren-e, instead of Ment/Trestolone? 🧐
Ment/Trestolone acetate does just the opposite too me. I literally freeze my butt off! Iv’e used several different brands and they all made me cold—similar to the way you’d shiver and freeze with the flu or a bacteria infection. This makes me wonder if the Raw Powder contains a lot of impurities and it’s my body’s way of saying—DON’T USE THIS STUFF! Anyone else experience shivering and cold chills with Ment/Trestolone?

No, just the opposite. Plus I always run a little warmer on any cycle.

No, just the opposite. Plus I always run a little warmer on any cycle.
I run a little warmer on Tren but Trestolone makes me very cold. I might be having an allergic reaction to it.

I find it odd that I’m the only one who has this side effect to Trestolone.

Yes I heard the opposite. Have some landing next week. Primo, ment, test gh. Will let you know.

I don't. You've shared many views that are wrong or misguided. Correlation isn't causation; trestolone is very unlikely to be making you cold.
It’s only when I use Trestolone that I get cold. That’s my only complaint about that particular hormone. I find that running Tren with it can help counteract some of those chills but not all.

I do with this current test c
Strange! Testosterone has never caused me to chill. I wonder if it’s from excess estrogen conversion or dirty gear? I’m thinking it could be one of those two things causing us to chill.

Strange! Testosterone has never caused me to chill. I wonder if it’s from excess estrogen conversion or dirty gear? I’m thinking it could be one of those two things causing us to chill.

What exactly is the mechanism of action where "dirty gear" causes chills? If its dirty, you will get an infection and you will know it.

Strange, I’m running it now and actually get intense hot flashes from it.
That’s what has me puzzled because most of us have similar side effects to the same hormones. For example, Tren makes us hotter! I should be getting hotter on Trestolone as well, not colder!

What exactly is the mechanism of action where "dirty gear" causes chills? If its dirty, you will get an infection and you will know it.
You make a good point! Do you think it could be that the Trestolone is actually warming my body causing it to shiver? The only thing is I’m not perspiring like I do on Tren. But I have noticed my body temperature feels as if it alternates constantly when using Trestolone—going from a normal body temperature to a cold body temperature—including cold hands.

You make a good point! Do you think it could be that the Trestolone is actually warming my body causing it to shiver? The only thing is I’m not perspiring like I do on Tren. But I have noticed my body temperature feels as if it alternates constantly when using Trestolone—going from a normal body temperature to a cold body temperature—including cold hands.

I get cold/chills when I have a fever, and many times my hands will go numb; sort of like if I was out in really cold weather or snow. Try taking your temperature when you feel that way and see if it is different than when you don't feel that way.

I get cold/chills when I have a fever, and many times my hands will go numb; sort of like if I was out in really cold weather or snow. Try taking your temperature when you feel that way and see if it is different than when you don't feel that way.
I have and my temperature is still normal. I’ve woke up in the middle of the night chilling so bad my wife had to get up and throw another blanket on me. She often took my temperature to see if I had an infection, etc.

I have and my temperature is still normal. I’ve woke up in the middle of the night chilling so bad my wife had to get up and throw another blanket on me. She often took my temperature to see if I had an infection, etc.

Off the top of my head the only things I can think of that would cause you to be cold/chills without a fever would be something like anemia(doubt it, you would be exhausted), hypoglycemia(you would have other symptoms like hunger, dizziness, nausea), or hypothyroid(would probably feel sluggish as well).

My thoughts are you are having a reaction to the substance. It could be your peripheral blood supply gets constricted and you perceive coldness. How long do you feel cold? Sustained for duration of use of for short bouts of time?

My thoughts are you are having a reaction to the substance. It could be your peripheral blood supply gets constricted and you perceive coldness. How long do you feel cold? Sustained for duration of use of for short bouts of time?
It’s sustained for duration of use.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner