YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone else shiver with cold chills while using Ment/Trestolone acetate?

Off the top of my head the only things I can think of that would cause you to be cold/chills without a fever would be something like anemia(doubt it, you would be exhausted), hypoglycemia(you would have other symptoms like hunger, dizziness, nausea), or hypothyroid(would probably feel sluggish as well).
I’ve been anemic in the past while dieting down for a show and the chills from Trestolone are significantly worse. I get my iron levels and blood levels checked every 4 months by my endocrinologist. My iron levels and thyroid levels are fine. I once thought one of the three you suggested might be the cause but they are not.

My thoughts are you are having a reaction to the substance. It could be your peripheral blood supply gets constricted and you perceive coldness. How long do you feel cold? Sustained for duration of use of for short bouts of time?
I doubt it’s constricted peripheral blood flow because the cold chills begin occurring within 6 hours after the first shot when beginning a Trestolone cycle. And the scenario remains until I discontinue use. I would think constricted blood flow wouldn’t occur that fast. But I’m definitely having some kind of reaction to this particular hormone. EQ anxiety also hits me within about 6 hours after the first shot. And I can shoot a cc of Tren ace and 6 hours later have insomnia. So it could be the way my body reacts to the substance.

I doubt it’s constricted peripheral blood flow because the cold chills begin occurring within 6 hours after the first shot when beginning a Trestolone cycle. And the scenario remains until I discontinue use. I would think constricted blood flow wouldn’t occur that fast. But I’m definitely having some kind of reaction to this particular hormone. EQ anxiety also hits me within about 6 hours after the first shot. And I can shoot a cc of Tren ace and 6 hours later have insomnia. So it could be the way my body reacts to the substance.
Do you have a blood glucose monitor? I get chills with some compounds that cause blood sugar fluctuations (both low and high). Also if my blood pressure is out of wack. Those are two things you can check and easily rule out.

Do you have a blood glucose monitor? I get chills with some compounds that cause blood sugar fluctuations (both low and high). Also if my blood pressure is out of wack. Those are two things you can check and easily rule out.
My blood pressure is fine. But I don’t have a blood glucose monitor.

Trest acetate actually raises my body temperature on 30 mg/day. I was turned away from donating blood on it because I had a fever of 99.6. Lower doses like 15 - 20 mg/day can make me feel warmer at times. I don't feel any temperature change on my current ultra-low dose cycle of 5 mg/day.

There is zero chance that I was sold tren as trest. This is a white crystalline powder that ends up as clear as water when brewed in miglyol at 50 mg/ml. Tren keeps me awake all night, and it pretty much ruins my personal and professional relationships if I stay on it long term. Trest gives me virtually zero side effects and better results than tren other than the cosmetic part about looking shredded on cycle.

This video doesn't mention anything about chills but it's very informative regarding Trest/MENT. I don't like the part about bone density issues due to the lowering of estrogen.

Maybe it interferes with cortisol or t3 conversion. While guesss

Sounds like anxiety?
One of the things I notice when my anxiety levels are over the limit is what feels like chills usually accompanied w some heart racing.

either way with us all trying to play dr.
Just don’t use the stuff is probably the best bet.

After about 38-39 all orals give me cold chills intermittently right along with heartburn. Iv Never used any sarms

Bro you seem to get side effects from everything

UPDATE: I had a friend of mine homebrew some Trestolone acetate powder I purchased from Uncle Z. It was my first order with this supplier and I’ll be ordering from them again soon. The cold chills lessened to a significant degree with their Trestolone acetate. Furthermore, I had been staying around 6% body fat year round. I’ve intentionally put on some body fat/weight and that’s also helped. I’m around 12% body fat now. Currently the cold chills are a rare thing. Therefore, I believe I was using dirty gear and didn’t have enough body fat to insulate my body. My sugar levels may have also been out of whack from staying so lean year round. I feel great now. I want to thank everyone for all the sound advice. It was much appreciated. 😊

Except I don’t get gyno regardless of what I use or how much.
Im exactly the same I get zero gyno no matter what i use or amount. And my estro on blast is alway 150+ and I feel perfect and always always horny af. I never use AI either even though I get adex script just in case I have so much of that I can open a pharmacy lol

TRESTOLONE ACETATE UPDATE: as stated above, I had cold chills while using Trestolone acetate made from 4 different sources. All 4 sources must have been selling dirty gear or using a different filler because I purchased my own Trestolone acetate powder from a reliable source on this board and had a close friend brew it for me. I’ve been using it for many months with no chills whatsoever! I’m very happy about this.

I wouldn’t throw the word “dirty” in there. You’d be getting infections if this were the case. If you found a way to use the compound without having a negative reaction then good for you.

Cage

I wouldn’t throw the word “dirty” in there. You’d be getting infections if this were the case. If you found a way to use the compound without having a negative reaction then good for you.

Cage
You make a great point. It could be the oil that’s being used that I’m allergic to instead of dirty gear.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws