over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone else sweat like a madman

Mrs Strunk wets the bed every night too. I mean...sweats on the bed making it wet.LOL There's a judge on my pannel that carries a towel around with him as he sweats so bad that he's constantly wiping the sweat off his head. Lynx, I laughed thinking about JT patting his forehead down with the napkins. I only have to do that when I'm eating Hooters 3 mile drums.:D

I spent 2mo in Vegas one summer and after that I quit sweating like a whore in church. Even when I'm up around 330-340lbs. It's weird because before that I was always hot and sweaty even in the dead of winter.

PB

Yes, I sweat just about 24/7 these days. I get so hot I have to sleep with a fan on me at night. I was sweating so bad the other night in bed I would take off my sheet to cool down but then the fan would blow on me while I was wet and I would freeze LOL! I didn't get much sleep that night :(

I agree. Im 250lbs roughly 12-13% b/f which is fat to a bodybuilder but not fat in my eyes :) Anyway, I have some fat friends that weight what I do(over %40b/f) and they are not nearly as hot as me. They actually sweat more during the day though. Its so odd how I only sweat at night. My wife thinks I have mild sleep apnea but I heard that if that was the case, i'd always wake up tired and be tired all day, which isnt true. Maybe I do have some breathing problems and my body works harder at night to breath, therefor making me sweat more?

Hey Fourthgen:
Try the “Breath Right strips”, Non-medicated, if you don't have a cold or sinus problem. I use them and they help tremendously. (Don’t buy the generic brand, not a good quality and no savings; half of them won’t stick good and you end of tossing more out) Also sleeping on your side or when on your back use a pillow that has a roll so it supports your neck and allows your head to rest back a bit allowing for a clear air flow passage. I also use Vicki’s sinus mist 12 hr. if my sinus are swollen prior to bed time. Hope this helps.

NW/ Keith

i just started my first cycle and iam sweating like a pig.it scared the crap out of me at first i didnt know what was going because i dont sweat that much doring the day then at night iam wakeing up soaked

Not sure if this is of interest to everyone but I know some will def want to know this....

If you get botox in your armpits it will stop severe sweaters.

I would check into this if you are the type that has sweat stains and marks under your arms!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws