advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone else WAY better looking now than they were when they were younger?

jdog55

Banned
I know i'm just being vain, but I am wayyy better looking now than I was when I was 18,20,22,24, ect. I know that people think of their glory days of them being 20 or in their teens, but I get much more attention from the ladies at 37 than I ever did at 18. People think i'm a marine for some reason. When I was 18 people think i'm a nerd.

Prom king in high school. But I hear it a lot that I am much better looking now. Must be the gear ;)

could just be a matter of increased confidence. you're at the peak age for a male's physique and the years of training have paid off.

I know i'm just being vain, but I am wayyy better looking now than I was when I was 18,20,22,24, ect. I know that people think of their glory days of them being 20 or in their teens, but I get much more attention from the ladies at 37 than I ever did at 18. People think i'm a marine for some reason. When I was 18 people think i'm a nerd.
I am now at 28 than I was when I was 18.

IMO.no better looking than when I turned 23/24 tho

As you grow older, you pay attention to detail. IE, like actually eating healthy in addition to working out.

As you grow older, you pay attention to detail. IE, like actually eating healthy in addition to working out.

That was the biggest change for me , in my 40's i started truly eating 6 clean meals a day 6 days a week, 7th day is my do whatever i want day. In my 20's and 30's i trained like crazy but ate whatever whenever....i look MUCH better now.

there were a lot of years when i was younger that i was UGLY! lol!

im way better looking now!

how i look is no accident, i am my own creation! lol

Yes definitely. Steady progression from 18-29...At least I'd like to think so lol

I would say so. Better physique, better sense of style (my wife's handiwork), and superior sense of well being from my recent discovery of test, curc, and res.

Also became interested in anti aging skin stuff as well.

Considering my body never really produced testosterone, when I was put on HRT at 24 I began developing more masculine features and now I would say I am much better looking with a squared jaw, better physique, more confidence...

I most certainly am, before test i had no facial hair, so by the blessings of test i managed to stop looking like a young boy and obviously carrying more muscle helps ESPECIALLY when you are lean, most guys bulked up will look aged it just the nature of the beast and thirdly, more importantly is managing stress levels, im never really stressed which i think can really show you in your physical appearance. When i get on the tube here in London and see the zombie commuters, they really look worn and just fed up.

That was the biggest change for me , in my 40's i started truly eating 6 clean meals a day 6 days a week, 7th day is my do whatever i want day. In my 20's and 30's i trained like crazy but ate whatever whenever....i look MUCH better now.

with wisdom, comes change............I just made that up BTW, LMAO!!:cool:

but back to topic.........I was more of a socializer, party lifestyle, when I was younger. When I hit 30, it all changed mentally. I had no desire to go and party or chase skirts like I did when I was younger. So obviously, less going ''out''........

no fast food, no alcohol, no drugs...............makes a huge difference now having the right people as friends.

also, as you get older, you become more independant. when friends or gfs ask if you want to go out to party or drink...........you kindly decline because you are past that stage in your life.

personally, I would rather have a healthy lifestyle AND MONEY, than to go and party all the time and be broke for the important things in life...........like home downpayments and mortgage............AHHHHHHHHHH what a great thing to look forward to...........LOL

damn I am getting old..............LOL:cool:

At 46 compared to 26 probably Not. but no matter, still getting lots of photo opps. lol

At 46 compared to 26 probably Not. but no matter, still getting lots of photo opps. lol

MATCH.com is a hell of a site I heard.............:D;)

LMAO............joking old timer,..........joking

i trained in highschool with the football team. looking back we had no idea what we were doing. terrible form, way too heavy, no emphasis on balance; but i was built and had a face. i never had a problem getting high caliber girls. im 24 now and just had my 5 year reunion... the girlies were all like :love:. ended up having a little fun with someone i hadnt seen since the last day of school too. the anabolics have certainly changed my appearance permanently. it broadened my shoulder structure and my heads a slightly different shape, overall i have a much more commanding look even after putting the added 60 lbs aside.

not to digress but has anybody noticed their head shape has changed/got bigger and does it go away once you stop using anabolics? i dont mind it now but when the day comes that i stop for good i might look a little... well... disproportionate

When I was 18 I looked 12. One of my exes also saw a pic of me at that age and freaked out saying she wouldn't date me if I still looked like that lol. Dumb bitch.

But yeah besides my bloated face I look better. Just need to lean out and I am way more attractive than I used to be. Mid 20's now

At 61 I think I have aged pretty damn well. I think the BB lifestyle had most to do with that. Guy asked me a couple days ago if I was an MMA fighter. Yeah right, but thanks for thinking that. Not to mention I am about 10 times smarter in my older age. That came from life kicking me around a few times.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131