advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone else WAY better looking now than they were when they were younger?

The girls now would have NEVER touched me in high school. I actually spent a period in my 20's completely oblivious because I didn't know what they (hot girls) "wanted" from me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i am 2 different people (body wise and looks...)

I was THIN. 5'11" and 160 lbs when graduated highschool. had good hair and was thin but lean/muscular. I was a meso but played soccer so was mal nourished lol and looked like an ecto.
took weight lifting in college, then nutrtion... years later and now I am total meso and barely have any hair....
I was "prettier" when I was younger but I am better looking now. (minus the hair, but I have never met a woman that gives a fuck)
-JS

I would say im better looking now at 33 then i was in my early 20's. I still have all my hair so thats not a factor. A lot of guys made some good comments... I train and eat better now, im more confident. Since my early 20's i put on a lot of muscle, and in my mid and late 20's i definitely got a lot of attention from women, but i look better now.

At that age i took more gear but ate like shit and didnt train as well. Partied too much on the weekend... So i look better now for sure.

At Christmas Grandma said I was a damn good looking guy in my early 20's. I took that to mean I'm much less than that now. Bahahaha :D

I have gotten uglier but I still do ok :D

I 'bulked' from 15 to 30 so I always just thought I was unattractive and cared nothing about how women viewed me. When I finally leaned up women for first time started giving me attention. I got a lot of oh shit your hot now which was kinda back handed compliment.

I'm 31 and in the best shape of my life. I was a 300 pound blob in high school but almost 15 years of training and eating right has paid off.

They called me bird chest bert in highschool....I was a really good tennis player...I could still be a good tennis player if I practiced....I can still rollerblade fairly good....I like turtles.

Myself: Not sure. I was clean cut Marine boy when I was younger. The ladies liked it. Now I'm more heavily tattooed and look like a fucking Viking. I like it better, but I look..... my age. If I shave and cut my hair, I'll look ten years younger. I like my new look so fuck everyone else. lol

My dad: he's 76. he looks 60. when i see people that are advanced in years, i can't believe how good my dad looks. his resting heart rate is almost half mine. he was long distance european bike rider. road racing, like tour de france, but shorter. his heart is in great shape, his skin looks good for his age, still has hair. he earned it, he put the work in, but he's a lucky fucker too. lol.

I also think "The Brick" is "cuter" now.

PWood

Went from masculine to more masculine. As far as looks go, they have changed considerably, but for better or worse? I guess it would depend on who you ask.

I was certainly prettier when I was younger--clean shaven with hair. Now I have lost almost all the hair on the top of my head and keep my head shaved with either short beard or scruff. I have had people tell me for years I look "mean" and "unfriendly".

The caveman brow and jaw line combined with the two permanent, vertical creases between my brow doesn't help matters. Personally, I like what AAS have done for me in terms of appearance. I don't understand the guys today who intentionally make themselves look more feminine or androgynous. It seems like too many men in today's society are becoming effeminate. Where have all the manly men gone? It used to be that there was a stark difference between the appearances of men and women. These days, men and women are starting to look more and more like the same sex. Thank God for steroids...and I mean that.

At 50 I am not as pretty as I was at 25, but I am bigger and more symmetrical.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131