over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone ever get the flu from test prop?

SacToSD

Registered
I started TRT (testosterone replacement therapy) officially on Friday of last week (it's monday, today), and I'm a little concerned about something. I'm trying to pinpoint the cause of a low grade fever/general sick feeling I had since friday, which is finally letting up, today. I started test propionate at 100mg twice per week, injected Friday, and haven't done my second one yet (I'm prescribed 200 mg per week) since I'm worried. But, on the same day (friday of last week) I went onto cytomel (T3) at 25 mcg per day, ramping up one pill every 4 days. I'm also prescribed cytomel, by the way. I'm just not sure what caused that low grade fever/sickness, and if I should be concerned about shooting the test prop again, or not. I've had no problems with test enanthate in the past, and I'm starting to wonder if it's the propionate, or not. I've heard of fevers and bad reactions from the stuff before, but don't know for sure. Thanks bros.

PS- I've heard that t3 can increase body temperature, but today I took 50 mcg of t3 at around 11am and now it's 3pm and my temp is 98.2. On Saturday my temp was 99.5. My pulse is also normal (45 bpm) today, and it was up to 75bpm on Saturday, and slightly lower (60) on Sunday.

Last edited:
You can get flu like symptoms from Prop, but out here in CA, there is a bad flu going around.

I will second that.....im sick for the first time in about 3 years and I cannot shake this thing.....had it for 6 days now.....worst flu Ive had in easily 10 years if not more.

I usualy never get sick with my supplement regimen i do for the immune system but last monday i found myself (like an idiot) rubbing my nose in the gym (germfest) after using various bars and machines and i thought "oh man i hope i get away with that"

I didnt.

thought Id add my experience, started test Prop at 100 EOD last week, shot the night before but by end of next day just felt achey and uncomfortable, same thing happened the next day (front loaded) had a day off (and came right) then took the third shot but all ok this time, no troubles since. was quite unusual and cant put it down to a flu cos if that were the case in the past i'd have it for weeks.. Ive never had an afternoon flu before and to happen the same on both days was unusual, also only seemed to kick in in the afternoon.

Test prop for HRT? Isn't a longer ester usually prescribed like enthanate or cypionate?

Test prop for HRT? Isn't a longer ester usually prescribed like enthanate or cypionate?

I originally thought so, but I had my pick of quite a few different ones. They're an awesome HRT/TRT to work with, plain and simple. That, and they are basically a compounding pharmacy that works with local doctors... so they said "waddya want?" I said "gimme some of that test prop!" Done deal.

I will second that.....im sick for the first time in about 3 years and I cannot shake this thing.....had it for 6 days now.....worst flu Ive had in easily 10 years if not more.

I usualy never get sick with my supplement regimen i do for the immune system but last monday i found myself (like an idiot) rubbing my nose in the gym (germfest) after using various bars and machines and i thought "oh man i hope i get away with that"

I didnt.

Hey Mr Dog, are you in San Marcos? If so, what gym do you go to? Not that I'm planning on going to it, sneaking up on you, and stealing your routines while you're unaware... lol. Just curious, bro :)

thought Id add my experience, started test Prop at 100 EOD last week, shot the night before but by end of next day just felt achey and uncomfortable, same thing happened the next day (front loaded) had a day off (and came right) then took the third shot but all ok this time, no troubles since. was quite unusual and cant put it down to a flu cos if that were the case in the past i'd have it for weeks.. Ive never had an afternoon flu before and to happen the same on both days was unusual, also only seemed to kick in in the afternoon.

That's interesting. It kicked in during the afternoon for me, too... but lasted most of the night. That's very strange, isn't it? Maybe a coincidence, maybe not? I'm a little hesitant to take my next TRT dose, but I've got to do what I've got to do. I think that the symptoms of low testosterone are worse than that shitty wuss flu, anyways. Gimme the real flu, not some half-assed fly by night flu! ;)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws