over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone ever go on a Roid holiday?

Ty

Registered
I just got back from being stationed in Asia for 4 years. During my breaks, I’d swing over to either the PI or Thailand. Went to Thailand probably 6 or 7 times and whenever I went I’d find a gym to workout at. It never failed but I’d run into guys from mostly US/Canada/Australia/UK/Germany that were there doing a roid holiday. As Thailand is “lenient” with steroids, food was cheap, lots of bars, not to mention the girls…these guys would come over for 3 or 4 months and do a cycle. Some of these dudes were HUGE. And I found many of the gym owners were previous high ranked competitors and some actually “sponsors”. Curious to know if anyone of you vets ever did this?

If so, was it worth it?

Dennis James lived there for a time, then got busted illegal drugs and left.

I have never personally done it, I did watch a movie on Netflix about it the.

The bodybuilder guy goes to Thailand and finds him a mail order bride.

I like the idea of going to Thailand and working out for vacation! The beaches are very nice not part of the world.

There's a trailer for the movie
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D9u23pKDq8"]Teddy Bear Movie Trailer (2012) - YouTube[/ame]

I like the idea of going to Thailand and working out for vacation! The beaches are very nice not part of the world.

Teddy Bear Movie Trailer (2012) - YouTube

Ive seen this. As big as his upper body is,it appeared he has no calves.

interesting movie... was he a mummy's boy in the movie?:banghead:

Its an interesting idea... but to me that is extreme. I would want to enjoy myself too. I guess tailand is cheap though, so if you had saved a few grand plus airfare you probably COULD live there for a couple months and train and relax on the beach and what not

You guys need to see the concoction he eats in the movie Eggs whites protein powder and oatmeal. All microwaved up.

Teddy Bear Movie Trailer (2012) - YouTube

Pretty good movie gets slow tho
Puts a weird spin on bbing

i am having my own roid holidays, not necessarily in Thai.

i am having my own roid holidays, not necessarily in Thai.

thailands an overrated experience for aas anyway. A fun trip for the short term but no way id want to do months blasting there. There are better options imo.

In Thailand its all available. I really do wonder how things were before there was actually any regulations... like back when coke had coke in it... Im tired of the US being such a nanny state.

The bodybuilders name is: Kim Kold he is also in the Fast and Furious 6.

I have been in Thailand many times, it´s possible to get roids and most supplements, but none of it are cheap. Living there can be done cheap, but you really have to think about what you spend.

I was there for 3 weeks a couple of weeks ago and spend 5000$ in total, this includes everything. And I didn´t even paid for girls or anything like that.

You guys need to see the concoction he eats in the movie Eggs whites protein powder and oatmeal. All microwaved up.

I do that all the time. Add the protein at the end so as to not further heat the powder. Pretty damn good if you get it right.

The bodybuilders name is: Kim Kold he is also in the Fast and Furious 6.

I have been in Thailand many times, it´s possible to get roids and most supplements, but none of it are cheap. Living there can be done cheap, but you really have to think about what you spend.

I was there for 3 weeks a couple of weeks ago and spend 5000$ in total, this includes everything. And I didn´t even paid for girls or anything like that.

that's why I wrote it was an overrated roid experience a few posts above. Before I went I kept hearing about the land of legal cheap gear but aas is cheaper back home for most euros and north americans. With the close proximity and prices in australia the Aussies might face an advantage going to Thailand but for the rest of us go for the sun, go for the natural beauty of the islands, go for the experience, go for the food, to kickbox but not primarily for gear of you'll end up disappointed.

that's why I wrote it was an overrated roid experience a few posts above. Before I went I kept hearing about the land of legal cheap gear but aas is cheaper back home for most euros and north americans. With the close proximity and prices in australia the Aussies might face an advantage going to Thailand but for the rest of us go for the sun, go for the natural beauty of the islands, go for the experience, go for the food, to kickbox but not primarily for gear of you'll end up disappointed.

I agree. I didn´t go there for roids, in fact I dind´t buy anything BB related except a few gatorrades to drink during and a protein shake in the gym after.

My main expense was hotels and domestic flights and of course feeding and drinking 2 persons.

I do that all the time. Add the protein at the end so as to not further heat the powder. Pretty damn good if you get it right.

I saw Dave Palumbo eat this also. He put raisins and coconut in his. Looked pretty good.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity