YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone ever have peripheral edema (swelling of feet, ankles, legs)?

PHIL HERNON said:
When dehydrated, the body does not hold tons of water. Is your urine really yellow? How does your skin respond when you pinch it? I think it is related to kidney function, but thats just a guess at best. Do you put salt in your beer?

its a rebound effect for me. if i go out sat night and drink alchohol(beer) all night i wake up sunday all dehydrated. then monday comes around and my body holds on to water because i was dehydrated the day before. ive had pains in my urinary tract area on and off for the past year. i got scared and went and got a full blood test to look at liver, kidneys etc.. the doc said everything was normal.

Back in 2004 I was on simple cycle of test cyp 750mg, and 600mg of eq and at the time I was going through some things. I was drinking a 12 pack or more at times 4 days a week and taking 4-5 hydrocodone tabs along with it. My ankles swelled up really bad, but after I ceased all of the bullshit I had no trouble. The swelling dropped down. I had dark yellow urine and it smelled strong. I had lower and upper back pain as well. But when I stopped everything the urine went back to normal and the back pain had nothing to do with any of it. It was because of a bad mattress. Once I had a new bed my back felt a 100 times better. On that particular cycle, I had no swelling at all except for the days after I drank. I checked my blood pressure at the time and it stayed at 134/80-79. The days after I drank it was 148/87.

PT399Z said:
shit, guess i had that coming. all valid points. I will say my family history is clean, I know that to be true. However, that does not rectify anything.

Drinking all day is not something I ever did before and it's not a binge where it's a lot all at once. It's over the course of the day and next thing you know, you've been drinking all day. I will say, I am fairly conscious about my food intake. Grilled chicen, turkey on wheat, salads, whey, clif bars, fruit, etc... Although pizza on the weekends, no matter where, when or why, is and always will be a must.
Not that I feel I need to defend myself, just you all should know what the deal is.
This is the first time in my life I have partied like this. It just kind of happened. Broke up with ex and started socializing a lot more, then got in on a shore house and all hell broke loose. I was already on cycle and to my own fault I didn't think twice. I have drank before while on. But now that it has come to light, I never drank as much as I am now.

PT399Z: Alot of these guys don't understand "The Shore" here in Jersey and what it's about....Not to say that what you're doing is not bad for you..shit if you were clean and drinking that much its bad for you..Alcohol is poison to your body, So is DNP....does that mean youre not gonna drink??? Does that mean the next guy isn't gonna fuck up on DNP??? weather right or wrong here's what I'm gettin at...Most of the people that may be responding are not familiar with "The Shore" and don't understand what it means...Basicly we are brought up around here to go to the shore and party..thats what we do from like 15yrs old....The shore is party central every weekend and there are a ton of "Jacked Up" guys running around partying like crazy every day down there...look at Jenkinsons in Point Pleasant on a Saturday nite half the guys there are monsters... and drinking like crazy...Was this way when I was 20 and still is 20yrs later I was there recently and the only difference is maybee more, bigger guys... So, what you are doing is what you've always done...However..and I'm no expert...but I'd def not drink on tren..matter of fact I wont do tren at all...period..its more toxic IMO and there are so many other options that aren't....I'm no Dr. but I drank some wine and a couple beers Sat nite and monday woke up all bloated...In my case I piged out on shit all day sunday and I belive that was the cause..
So where am I going with this?? I forgot :confused: But anyhow I know where your commin from...If your gonna drink and you wanna use gear you may wanna use the least toxic options (no orals either) and make sure you drink alot of water and take your liver protection supps...Youre not the first guy that partied while using gear.. Is it smart to do??? We all know the awnser to that.....Do we always do whats safe and smart??? We all lnow the awnser to that too...

cryptasm said:
PT399Z: Alot of these guys don't understand "The Shore" here in Jersey and what it's about....Not to say that what you're doing is not bad for you..shit if you were clean and drinking that much its bad for you..Alcohol is poison to your body, So is DNP....does that mean youre not gonna drink??? Does that mean the next guy isn't gonna fuck up on DNP??? weather right or wrong here's what I'm gettin at...Most of the people that may be responding are not familiar with "The Shore" and don't understand what it means...Basicly we are brought up around here to go to the shore and party..thats what we do from like 15yrs old....The shore is party central every weekend and there are a ton of "Jacked Up" guys running around partying like crazy every day down there...look at Jenkinsons in Point Pleasant on a Saturday nite half the guys there are monsters... and drinking like crazy...Was this way when I was 20 and still is 20yrs later I was there recently and the only difference is maybee more, bigger guys... So, what you are doing is what you've always done...However..and I'm no expert...but I'd def not drink on tren..matter of fact I wont do tren at all...period..its more toxic IMO and there are so many other options that aren't....I'm no Dr. but I drank some wine and a couple beers Sat nite and monday woke up all bloated...In my case I piged out on shit all day sunday and I belive that was the cause..
So where am I going with this?? I forgot :confused: But anyhow I know where your commin from...If your gonna drink and you wanna use gear you may wanna use the least toxic options (no orals either) and make sure you drink alot of water and take your liver protection supps...Youre not the first guy that partied while using gear.. Is it smart to do??? We all know the awnser to that.....Do we always do whats safe and smart??? We all lnow the awnser to that too...

By any chance did you make this post after you got back from . . . "The Shore"? :rolleyes:

CROWLER

Crowler said:
By any chance did you make this post after you got back from . . . "The Shore"? :rolleyes:

CROWLER

Nope ;) "Work" :D

Thanks for your point Crypt. Like I said before I never partied this way before. I am 27 and since I was 21 have lived a pretty healthy lifestyle. Sure, I'd drink one or two nights a week, but it was never as long as I am now at the shore. I don't drink because I have to, it's purely a social thing. i am a very social person and it may be sad to some people but socialing and drinking/eating has been a part of human history for many years.
I will be seeing the doc in the morning and have cut out the test and will cut out the Tren after next week. The shore is out this weekend and i have been researching. I have always learned the hard way and this time is no different. I just hope whatever damage i've done is not irreversable.
thanks.

this is something that happened to me before and went unexplained by doctors for months. i had pitting edema on my left ankle. it got really bad. my skin would basically lap over my sock about a half inch. i had all the test run and went to 2 doctors. there was even an echo of my heart and a ct of my kidneys. nothing! blood was good, urine was good.

these were my symptoms:
swollen itchy skin at ankle.
slight low back pain.
slight feeling of lethargy
hand fatigue and pain (diagnosed as carpal tunnel syndrome) bi-lateral.
(i was getting ready for nationals and doing some heavy supplementation)
This is the interesting part.
took like 4 months for it to go down completely.
final diagnoses...strepp infection! (it wasn't carpal tunnel either)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws