over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone ever heard of dbol not working on certain people

Steve708

Registered
I'm on dbol for my second time, and both times I didn't get any real strength or size gains. The first time I did 50mg a day for 5 weeks, was consuming about 4000 calories a day and hitting the gym hard. This time im on my 16th day, taking 40mg a day, and consuming 5000 calories a day. I had significant gains with test, just can't seem to with dbol. At first I thought maybe the first batch of dbol wasn't any good. The stuff I'm on now is from a very well respected sponsor on the board and I have had great results with everything else of theirs so I'm positive the stuffs good. Anyone ever heard of this before?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Yep, I've been in this lifestyle a long time and Dbol has never done shit for me, UNLESS I use it with an AI. Then it's ok, slow lean gains.

Without an AI. I get a little water, happy feelings, but strength gains are nil. I'd estimate conservatively that I've used at least 10 different brands.

Good news is, people like us usually respond really well to Anadrol. It's a night and day difference to me.

do you get typical sides like lower back pumps?

I get headaches sometimes, much increased thirst, sometimes when working out I'll have minor back pains, I just attributed it to working out. Not sure if it's from the dbol. I don't get the bloat, and I just measured my arms and they are about the same as when I started. Pretty sure this is going to be the last time I use dbol

Yep, I've been in this lifestyle a long time and Dbol has never done shit for me, UNLESS I use it with an AI. Then it's ok, slow lean gains.

Without an AI. I get a little water, happy feelings, but strength gains are nil. I'd estimate conservatively that I've used at least 10 different brands.

Good news is, people like us usually respond really well to Anadrol. It's a night and day difference to me.

I've been using adex, .5mg eod the whole time I've been on. I'm stacking the dbol with test e 750 and deca 450, was hoping the dbol gave me a kick start since i don't usually start feeling results from long esters until the 5 week mark. Glad to hear I'm not the only one with this dbol problem, and thanks for the drol advice. I was planning on using drol on my next cycle

Perhaps you have fake dbol. Dbol is my go to oral, absolutely all the time. Proper Dbol that shit is crazy man, lower back pumps are insane, pumps in the gym are insane, your appetite basically cripples! Ran it after pre contest with nothing else by an AI and it was just amazing.

I used dbol once n it did nothing.. Probably fake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got pretty much nothing from dbol. first time I tried it with test and eq. a little while later swapped dbol for drol and...:eek: whole different world.

I love drol and have never even botherd with dbol again.

this is, im not gona say a common thing, but if you look around you will see plenty of people like this.

one more thing to think about is dbol is actually very similar to eq.

I know most here will have no idea what im talking about but go do some reseach and you will see why. basically eq is dbol with a big ester that doesn't aromatize and no methyl adition to the 17th position.

I tried it once from a reputable sponsor. It didn't do much if anything for me. Maybe I didn't eat enough,maybe it was bunk. I'm not trying it again. Not my kind of AAS.

I thought the first time that maybe it was bunk, but I got this from a very reputable sponsor, and I know other people who have gotten from this sponsor with great results. I used test from this same sponsor and put on crazy gains in the past. I think I'm gonna take ehren and lk3 advice and use drol in the future. I'm 17 days in, if I don't see anything now I probably won't right? Trying to decide whether to get off the dbol all together or ride it out until the end of my 30 days like I was planning

as much as it goes agains bro laws, please read up on the real medical info on drol prior to using.

I always run it 3 months or more, none of this 30day bs.

if the dbol hasn't done anythignyet it probably wont at all.

good luck and be sure to do your homework!

Ive tried 100mg of Anadrol for 3 weeks one time….didnt do ANYTHING for me except bloat the living gills out of me.
Dbol on the other hand…50mg kicks in within 2 hours…and the pump is just nuts. After 7 days of it, the strength starts becoming nutty.

So I will add myself to the list of non-responder to the Drol, but supreme responder to Dbol. As previously mentioned, difference is night and day.

as much as it goes agains bro laws, please read up on the real medical info on drol prior to using.

I always run it 3 months or more, none of this 30day bs.

if the dbol hasn't done anythignyet it probably wont at all.

good luck and be sure to do your homework!

Good looking out bro. I think I may order some drol now and give that a shot and discontinue the dbol. So shitty to be one of the few that doesn't respond to dbol!

Ive tried 100mg of Anadrol for 3 weeks one time….didnt do ANYTHING for me except bloat the living gills out of me.
Dbol on the other hand…50mg kicks in within 2 hours…and the pump is just nuts. After 7 days of it, the strength starts becoming nutty.

So I will add myself to the list of non-responder to the Drol, but supreme responder to Dbol. As previously mentioned, difference is night and day.

No shit. Hopefully I respond to drol, that'll be a big kick in the nuts if I don't respond to either

Most likely fake dbol. It is not a surprise though, more often than not it's either fake or severely under dosed. I remember my first dbol was HG Russian made naposim. 15mg a day blew me up 20lbs in 4 weeks with noticeable strength increase. When I bumped it up to 20mg I had to stop cuz I was getting crazy pumps to the point where I couldn't even talk on the phone and my bi's were ripping through my shirt lol.

Now reading about how people do 50mg a day really baffles me. I am not sure if some people are immune to dbol or have high tolerance to it but I could never go so high on human grade. Another tell tale is well being. I remember feeling like I was on opiates. I loved that feeling.

God Bless,

TT

That's what I originally thought brother. The first stuff I got from a buddy. His guys were taking it with good results, but I figured it was probably just other stuff they were stacking with. This time I got it from a really respected sponsor on this board, who I have tried a lot of other stuff from and had nothing but great results. And the reviews on their sponsor page are really good as well. So I'm thinking it's not the dbol. Being that I'm 17 days into my dbol now, what do you guys think about me stopping the dbol, order drol, and when that comes in take that for a month or two? Or should I just lay off orals for this cycle since my deca and test will be in full effect in another couple weeks? My goal this cycle is to put on as much muscle mass as possible. Thanks for all your input brothers, much appreciated

Last edited:
A new sponsor on here had a special that included free dbol with any order. I just switched to that dbol today, I will keep you guys posted and see if I have any better results

I'm the same way as ehren....I've tried dbol many times and get nothing....but respond really well to drol....for you young guys you have to find what works for you....everyone responds differently to different compounds....same with nutrition, training & supplements

Good to know. I'm gonna try drol my next cycle

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear