over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone ever heard of NHE Certification?

Might try issa in addition to those mentioned by slyder. I remember when Hatfield and platz worked putting that together a long time ago. Never heard of the one you mentioned. Good luck.T..

Contact your better business bureau to find out they should be able to answer your questions.MM

NHE has an A rating with the BBB. I looked up NASM and they have an F rating.

**broken link removed**

Not sure what to make of that but to address the recruitment process, you have to take two evaluation tests. One is the exercise science and nutrition exam and the other is a ethics test. If you satisfy these two tests, which are both taken online and free, you are authorized to work there but you still have to meet with the district manager to go over the affiliates and protocols and stuff. It's a long and thorough process but that's because of all of the wannabe's that got forced out when Bally's closed half their clubs and the 24hour Sports started closing down too. If you do get a job there, at least you won't have to worry about working along side any more hacks.

NHE has an A rating with the BBB. I looked up NASM and they have an F rating.

**broken link removed**

Not sure what to make of that but to address the recruitment process, you have to take two evaluation tests. One is the exercise science and nutrition exam and the other is a ethics test. If you satisfy these two tests, which are both taken online and free, you are authorized to work there but you still have to meet with the district manager to go over the affiliates and protocols and stuff. It's a long and thorough process but that's because of all of the wannabe's that got forced out when Bally's closed half their clubs and the 24hour Sports started closing down too. If you do get a job there, at least you won't have to worry about working along side any more hacks.

I couldn't agree more with this. The good ol' days are gone. Back in the day, almost every personal trainer was a true fitness fanatic or bodybuilder. Then we started to make money and all the weekend warriors got into the game. Thanks to ACE and AFAA, who flooded the industry with a bunch of fuck ups, personal training is dead. People who I know that are certified thru NHE or NASM are also degreed in exercise science. They are real professionals like you used to be able to find in almost every gym in America. You go in there now and unless the guy/gal is wearing a shirt that actually states 'Certified Personal Trainer' you would have never guessed. You guys mentioned ACSM and that's the same there too. But it's too late to try and save a broken profession.

I couldn't agree more with this. The good ol' days are gone. Back in the day, almost every personal trainer was a true fitness fanatic or bodybuilder. Then we started to make money and all the weekend warriors got into the game. Thanks to ACE and AFAA, who flooded the industry with a bunch of fuck ups, personal training is dead. People who I know that are certified thru NHE or NASM are also degreed in exercise science. They are real professionals like you used to be able to find in almost every gym in America. You go in there now and unless the guy/gal is wearing a shirt that actually states 'Certified Personal Trainer' you would have never guessed. You guys mentioned ACSM and that's the same there too. But it's too late to try and save a broken profession.

Saw the thread on Google. Joined today to share my experience with this company, maybe help shed some light. They sent me several generic emails about a personal fitness management job and so I finally put a resume together and sent it in. Ended up being contacted by someone named Kevin D'ambra from their national affiliate office. The guy was personable enough and seemed very book smart in terms of physiology. It was strange at first because I live in Pennsylvania and they are based in California so at first I was a little hesitate because I had never heard of NHE even though there are plenty of people online saying really good things about this organization. Once I started to read about them and skimming through their site and conversing with people on LinkedIn and elsewhere I set up to take the exam they require (which is free for job seekers) and went through the entire interview process just to see what might happen. This process was basically going to let me know if they were some sort of scam or they were for real. Everything was legit and they don't ask you to buy anything. Got an email from them and then a call and I just found out today that I got the position. The certification master exam was harder than any other exam I've taken so I wasn't sure after taking it but if you know what you're doing, it's passable. Bottom line is I've been surprisingly impressed by the entire operation. The staff I've worked with so far have been really insightful and so I'm looking forward to starting next Monday. People who say the NHE exam is impossible to pass or that they want you to buy something are full of shit and they have either never taken the exam or had no business taking the exam in the first place.

Saw the thread on Google. Joined today to share my experience with this company, maybe help shed some light. They sent me several generic emails about a personal fitness management job and so I finally put a resume together and sent it in. Ended up being contacted by someone named Kevin D'ambra from their national affiliate office. The guy was personable enough and seemed very book smart in terms of physiology. It was strange at first because I live in Pennsylvania and they are based in California so at first I was a little hesitate because I had never heard of NHE even though there are plenty of people online saying really good things about this organization. Once I started to read about them and skimming through their site and conversing with people on LinkedIn and elsewhere I set up to take the exam they require (which is free for job seekers) and went through the entire interview process just to see what might happen. This process was basically going to let me know if they were some sort of scam or they were for real. Everything was legit and they don't ask you to buy anything. Got an email from them and then a call and I just found out today that I got the position. The certification master exam was harder than any other exam I've taken so I wasn't sure after taking it but if you know what you're doing, it's passable. Bottom line is I've been surprisingly impressed by the entire operation. The staff I've worked with so far have been really insightful and so I'm looking forward to starting next Monday. People who say the NHE exam is impossible to pass or that they want you to buy something are full of shit and they have either never taken the exam or had no business taking the exam in the first place.

I wouldn't trust a guy with one post either. you could be part of the company taking guys money. never heard of you guys. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't trust a guy with one post either. you could be part of the company taking guys money. never heard of you guys. :rolleyes:

I am part of the company. I just said that.

I'm not sure how many posts I'm supposed to have at this point... I just joined a few minutes ago. Whether or not you've heard of them means nothing to me because I was once there too. However, I didn't join to gain anyone's trust or sell anything, I couldn't care less. Just merely addressing the thread that pops up on Google.. that's all. By the way... never heard of 'Professional Muscle' till today.. sweet site though...

Later...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner