over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone ever inject 3ml in their tri's

wow you guys are some fucking road warriors or something :eek:

I must really be a sissy i guess :eek:

wow you guys are some fucking road warriors or something :eek:

I must really be a sissy i guess :eek:

hahaha,my buddy goes up to 5 ccs in each calf head and delt head.I have another friend who does syntherol in bis and he does 2 shots a week of 7ccs in each bi.but he worked his way up from 1 over the last year.

Good to know Delta can take 3. What about calves? Those would be pretty easy to hit.
Go and whack 3 ml of your favorite potion into your calves and get back to us!!! LMAO.

3 ml in tri's is too much unless you spread it around as mentioned above. Also depends onn oil or water base injects. Waqter will dis-appate much faster, but 3 ml in that small an area will be noticeable, very noticeable.

Go and whack 3 ml of your favorite potion into your calves and get back to us!!! LMAO.

3 ml in tri's is too much unless you spread it around as mentioned above. Also depends onn oil or water base injects. Waqter will dis-appate much faster, but 3 ml in that small an area will be noticeable, very noticeable.

I just did 3ml of oil without any problems. I can tell there is oil there, but It's only noticeable if you look at it and know what you're looking for. I'm gonna use a heating pad for the next few nights to help dissipate the oil.

I thing the answer to my question would depend of past experience of injecting oil in Tri's and the persons actual Tri size.

I would do quads or delts, glute injection arent even taught in school anymore, and are highly discourages in a hospital setting due to nerve damage. i take 3 mL of Cyp in my delt, HRT, and its not panful at all.

Hahaha...Awesome..try it...you'll have a huge lump that probably ooze when you pull it out...But you can do it.:D

I have done 3ml Syntherol in the tris and had no issues. It was quite painful
at first but got better but that's the same with any site.

Haven't tried anything else in there. But have seen friends pin upto 3ml of
gear in each tri with no issues either.

I'm sure different people will have different reactions just like with everything but its definitely possible without issue.

try pec injections, you can look down, and use 2 hands so you can be very stable, so usually it's a pretty painless shot.

try pec injections, you can look down, and use 2 hands so you can be very stable, so usually it's a pretty painless shot.

If u can get over the image of stabbing itself in the heart. Pulp fiction comed to mind...

Why not use bigger muscle groups for >1cc. I would use quads/glutes for greater than 1cc. I use that guideline in my practice and in my personal life.

Medically, students are usually taught to inject IM into areas other than deltoids, outer glutes and quads(vastus lateralis). If over 1cc, we are taught to use the bigger muscles.

hahaha,my buddy goes up to 5 ccs in each calf head and delt head.I have another friend who does syntherol in bis and he does 2 shots a week of 7ccs in each bi.but he worked his way up from 1 over the last year.

WOW...do his arms look like breast implants..?

2nd that...across Your pec is great 25g 1in(across 1-2in infront of armpit area)

Another AWESOME area is lats....get somone to go 45degrees for You in the meatypart/middle...its like having 4 asscheeks:D

Ive had my traps done a few times, kinda liked it.

Calves are a big no no for me, I just get way too sore for some reason.

Would probably pass out from a panic attack trying to pin myself in the chest though.:eek:

You got some crazy friends bro....

I just dont see the point?

I want to see a pick of the calves and know how and the hell he freakin waalks anywhere man. There is no way I can imagine this to me one cc per head was one of the worst pains Ive had.

I want to see a pick of the calves and know how and the hell he freakin waalks anywhere man. There is no way I can imagine this to me one cc per head was one of the worst pains Ive had.

he started at 1 cc per head and went to 5ccs per head in about 2 weeks,he edfinitely had a hard time walking and training the frist few weeks but he got thru it and it got easier and easier.I thought the same thing.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear