over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone ever inject 3ml in their tri's

Fitness 500

Banned
I'm planning my next cycle and I will need another location to inject into other than my glutes.

I have injected 2ml into my tri's without any problems, but not 3ml.

Have any of you Bros ever injected 3ml in your tri's ??

Yes, and Im sure others have done more, especially those using SEO's.

OMG...I'm feeling the pain as I type this. :( Quads and glutes yes, but I would never do that much in such a small muscle. Just me. :)

I think you are looking for trouble my freind;; I have seen photos of absess in a bicept ( Kalica on anabolex );; its not nice ;; I would stay with ;quad , delt gluts

I think you are looking for trouble my freind;; I have seen photos of absess in a bicept ( Kalica on anabolex );; its not nice ;; I would stay with ;quad , delt gluts

You can get an abcess anywhere, thats more to do with bacteria and infection from dirty gear or not using sterile inj techniques.
Tris are as good as a spot as any.

ive done 3ml of prop in my bis and tris many times. if youve never done it before dont start right at 3, work your way up

shit man, im an advocate of site shots but people are going retard with it. christ i have 22+ arms, not ripped by any means but im just saying for comparison sake, at most i do is 2ml BROKEN UP into 1ml shots, front and rear of the horseshoe. 3ml will leave you with a D cup size lump and ur triceps IMO will look rediculous, not in a good way either. just my .02

frk

shit man, im an advocate of site shots but people are going retard with it. christ i have 22+ arms, not ripped by any means but im just saying for comparison sake, at most i do is 2ml BROKEN UP into 1ml shots, front and rear of the horseshoe. 3ml will leave you with a D cup size lump and ur triceps IMO will look rediculous, not in a good way either. just my .02

frk

agree

yeah 3ML is alot for such a little area compared to the delts/quads/glutes

i have 22-23" arms and have gone up to 5 ccs in bis and 3ccs in tris no problem,but work your way up.

I'm planning my next cycle and I will need another location to inject into other than my glutes.

I have injected 2ml into my tri's without any problems, but not 3ml.

Have any of you Bros ever injected 3ml in your tri's ??

Why would tri's be your next spot after glutes? How about your quads or delts, both are easier to hit and can handle the amount you are wanting to pin.

i have 22-23" arms and have gone up to 5 ccs in bis and 3ccs in tris no problem,but work your way up.

holy sht!!! the most i have ever done in any one spot is 2.5mls [gluts]

Good to know Delta can take 3. What about calves? Those would be pretty easy to hit.

3ml in your tricep... not a good idea... most will feel like their arm is about to drop off. Glutes (left and right), delts (left and right)... there you go.

Why would tri's be your next spot after glutes? How about your quads or delts, both are easier to hit and can handle the amount you are wanting to pin.

Quads I can't do. I always seem to hit a nerve.

Delts are ok, but I also have a lot on nerves there also.

If I use Tren Ace or Winny I'm gonna need to have every site I can get for ED injections.

My first ever was 1 ml into the outer tri

I noticed in later shot, that tris were the only place that would get excessively swollen, and I would have edema, going all the way down to the elbow..

It wasn't an abscess but severe swelling. So I will never do that area again. I guess it's just a bad spot for me.

The most recent new spot I have tried is the ventro gluteal area. (Hip shot)

Can fit up to 5 cc in there from what the nurses manual says. I haven't tried that much though, but its my favorite area now.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws