over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone Ever met the Titus's??

getbig27 said:
why does MikeS always have to be so philosophical and take all the fun out of ragging on some of these guys????? LOL...

Good point! Whats wrong with that dumb shit? :D

alllllllll right ...we love MikeS again......lol

I'll chime in

I think from what I hear that Kelly is a real sweety and Craigh has two sides to him. Big Dave P. told me not to ever loan him money or offer to buy anything because he never returns the favor.

I still stand by my story of his fuck Hernon comment he made to me a few years ago at the AZ state which kinda made me think he talks out of ass a lot which is what I have heard.

I'm sure everyone knows he's not the most honorable guy in the sport :rolleyes: On more than one occasion he's shortchanged individuals during business transactions. I've heard from other pros, if you give Craig an inch, he'll take you for all you're worth before you know it. This is not new info, so if you choose to hang with Craig, it's your funeral :D

MikeS said:
Its fine to give opinion on his (or Chic's) physique, but actually that wasnt the question. Really does it make someone worthless because their hips are a bit broad, or their lat sweep isnt 100%?
In a lineup it counts, but at the end of the day they are both big-assed dudes that stand out like a flashing light because of their muscularity.

Im not saying we shouldnt critize as fans or competitors. But a persons worth goes past those fine details.

LOL great attitude man...I mean it. I always think it funny to see people, especially guys, to be worrying about someone else's business/lifestyle.

I mean jesus....craig/kelly.....j. lo/benito....who cares? if they have no influence in your life, why should ya care?

I think its too bad that gossip in and of itself is such a big industry. PEOPLE magazine is a prime example. So is the E channel (when they're not showing me pics of hot chicks) The content is just trash. But too many folks eat it up week after week. Makes me want to puke.

kjigga--this isnt meant to be rude in any way but i just want to tell you why i say what i say about guys like chic and titus. they WANT us to believe that they are just as good as any IFFB pro since they have that pro status. i just want them to keep it real and recognize that neither one of them (and there are a few others) should be complaining about their placings and sure as hell not about NOT winning a show. i think its a slap in the face to the quality bodybuilders like victor martinez, johnny jackson, etc...

thats all. other than that they're great!!!

getbig27 said:
kjigga--this isnt meant to be rude in any way but i just want to tell you why i say what i say about guys like chic and titus. they WANT us to believe that they are just as good as any IFFB pro since they have that pro status. i just want them to keep it real and recognize that neither one of them (and there are a few others) should be complaining about their placings and sure as hell not about NOT winning a show. i think its a slap in the face to the quality bodybuilders like victor martinez, johnny jackson, etc...

thats all. other than that they're great!!!

more than fair enough, bro. And by no means was I singleing anyone out...I was just saying in general....who cares ?

But if it they have affected you or your friends personally.....rip away.

The best thing going for this board is its mode of respect for members. Good luck to you GB27....wishing the best man.

deleted because I dont like the topic involved in todays climate

Last edited:
Hey CRAPP

Is it true then that he will take a hit at the HERSHEY HIGWAY? I am being serious here and I'll even tell you in PM who told me that if you want to know. She is a freak as well but she swears she saw Craig and another pro making out one night after a guest posing.

:confused:

come on fathead...if you are gonna say something juicey like that give us the details.....

I know Craig was in prison for several years. What for?? And, what do you mean he's burned a trail like no one else in bodybuilding?? Could you please expand on that?

deleted

Last edited:
nuff said there

surprise he hasn't been offed

that exactly what i was thinking....

when i was in jail i saw guys get beat down with chairs to the head over a damn music video.....

cant believe that many people let that much shit slide....

wow...

bump.

found this old thread and found it very interesting. The bump may be completly unethical but it was a damn good read.

The two of them are notorious swingers--but hey thats their business. He uses coke when he diets down and freely admits to it, again his business. But the problem here is this guy has burned a trail of people like no other person in bodybuilding. Its amazing to me that he is still living and two that he isnt despised all over the bodybuilding world. Mike S above said Phil and Craig went to jail for the same reasons. No thats not correct. Theres a post by amateur phantom on Muscle Mayhem (on a kamali thread) that goes into detail of what this guy has done and who he has burnt. I would check it out if you were curious because there isnt one thing in that guys post that is false. And theres alot more than that guy posted.
Im pretty sure Phil knew all the details of that post and other long time bodybuilders on this board knew those details but the newer guys obviously dont know.
Heres a question you might ask of yourself.
If Gunther set up Charles Glass or Ronnie Coleman set up chad Nichols or Dennis James set up Milos Sarcev do you think they would still be respected and admired in this sport? I wouldnt think so but obviously people either forgot or dont care with Titus. Maybe they want to "hang" with the "Titus" name for bragging rights or some kind of self affirmation that you know a pro, disregarding the "character" of a person. If your freinds with the guy great, just make sure when you dig the knife out of your back that you knew he might stick some rat poison on the wound to "stop the bleeding"

Now that is irony considering what hes in jail for now :D

Karmas a bitch, what go around come around:cool:

found this old thread and found it very interesting. The bump may be completly unethical but it was a damn good read.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws