over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone Ever met the Titus's??

Hypertrophyguy

Registered
They are flying into town next week and doing a photo shoot and I am basically going to be driving them around for the day. Just wondering what to expect. Ive met great pro's that were very nice and others that were kind of grumpy. I just want to stay on the good side for their after parties ;)

I have talked to titus a few times and he is not a bad guy.. one on one he is alright...just remember that craig likes himself more than kelly and his mother combined...lol

heard

This opinion means jack shit since it is nothing more than what I've heard off about a second hand info source at best, but I heard they were pretty cool.

So there ya go! "Some guy on some board said he knew someone who knew someone who thought they may have known or met the Titus's... and he said he thought they might be cool" IronMike :rolleyes:

I have met him a few times and Kelly just once, They are both really cool and very nice people. Kelly is a total sweetheart and helpfull if you have questions, she taked with my g/f forever and answered all her questions. Craig will be quiet at first but then opens up and will talk about whatever you want.

Re: WELL

PHIL HERNON said:
I take that back. Maybe he doesnt talk shit about people that beat him in contests. I would not know.

:D

Well, if you get bored, or Craig pisses you off, you can always ask how his time in the pen was. haha j/k

I've spoken with him for about 3 seconds. Not enough to form a real opinion.

aaahhhhh......:rolleyes:

I had dinner with Criag and Kelly this last may after a guest posing,they are friends of a girlfriend of mine.As far as I am concerned they seemed happy and were very cool to me .There are some things I could mention that might interest some of you .But it would serve no purpose,so I will leave it like this ,they were both honest,cool,and fun to be around.I wish them both nothing but the best.

Re: WELL

PHIL HERNON said:
I take that back. Maybe he doesnt talk shit about people that beat him in contests. I would not know.

Oh yes he does. He is all over Bob Cicherillo on Chad's website, and Bob's beat him several times. Titus actually believes that he should have won the NOC. Does he even actually realize what his body looks like?

uhuh....GUT!!!!:D

I have 2 good friends local who moved to Las Vegas to live with the Titus' before they got settled. She is a fitness pro (Angel Friend) and her husband is a real cool guy. They said Craig and Kelly are awesome. They are very good people so I have to believe them.

Ok sounds good. IM pretty excited, you can imagine living in Utah that you don't get to meet let alone hang out with many upper level bodybuilders.
I will let you guys know how it goes haha.

MikeS said:
I have 2 good friends local who moved to Las Vegas to live with the Titus' before they got settled. She is a fitness pro (Angel Friend) and her husband is a real cool guy. They said Craig and Kelly are awesome. They are very good people so I have to believe them.

You know rick and angel?, small world!

deleted

Last edited:
DOGGCRAPP said:
oh the stuff I could say here--biting my tongue--I think Im going to be like Iabadman and just leave it alone.

Alright guys, this is the second teasing us! Fess up........I like a little gossip.

im sorry ......... i wasnt gonna say shit but i cant help it. when ever i see this guys name i need to comment. bob chic looks like shit front to back, head to toe. i dont care how cut he can get if you lack the basic element you need for this sport MUSCLES/MUSCULATURE, you really need to find a day job and stop pretending. that being said ive seen the judges place chic over titus many times....so what does that say about titus's physique? give me a break....then he feels he should have won the NOC??? he would have to suck and swallow all the judges for a week before they give him the title at any show where respectable bodybuilders like BIG VICTOR MARTINEZ show up!!!!

can i get an amen??????

Its fine to give opinion on his (or Chic's) physique, but actually that wasnt the question. Really does it make someone worthless because their hips are a bit broad, or their lat sweep isnt 100%?
In a lineup it counts, but at the end of the day they are both big-assed dudes that stand out like a flashing light because of their muscularity.

Im not saying we shouldnt critize as fans or competitors. But a persons worth goes past those fine details.

why does MikeS always have to be so philosophical and take all the fun out of ragging on some of these guys????? LOL...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws